#1 shorty

shorty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:05 AM

Hi all, I would like to know why the barstool pose without the barstool does not work have the ropes with it. Its just a sit type pose. I was wanting just the pose with the ropes. All I get is the sit for bar stool. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also the regular one works ok and has the ropes.  

Shorty

• Girlie likes this

#2 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:45 AM

The bar stool pose is the same as the bar stools near the stripper stage at Sins and the bar stools at the 3DX Night Club. The regular stool is there. It is my belief that Gizmo or Lisa will later put the tie down pose who knows.

• Chilles and Girlie like this

#3 NiceKati

NiceKati

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:06 PM

No, the bar stool pose is NOT the same as the bar stools near the stripper stage at Sins and the bar stools at the 3DX Night Club, it is less:

Only the leaning-against-the-stool-while-standing-on-the-ground - pose ist implemented (for females)

Even the sitting on the stool - pose and the sitting in opposite direction is missing, and of couse the different bdsm poses for males and females.

I also hope, that this will be fixed soon.

#4 Losst

Losst

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationUSSR

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:28 PM

No, the bar stool pose is NOT the same as the bar stools near the stripper stage at Sins and the bar stools at the 3DX Night Club, it is less:

Only the leaning-against-the-stool-while-standing-on-the-ground - pose ist implemented (for females)

Even the sitting on the stool - pose and the sitting in opposite direction is missing, and of couse the different bdsm poses for males and females.

I also hope, that this will be fixed soon.

There is barstool animation.

Attached File  138.png   747.85KB   2 downloads

There's no BDSM stool animation.

Though you can use BDSM stool itself and mask it partially with your own primitives.

Attached File  139.png   746.22KB   5 downloads

#5 NiceKati

NiceKati

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 14 January 2018 - 08:23 AM

You are right, I mixed it up with something else.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: poses

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users