3DXChat Community

How to report someone that is on full iggy?

Veronique

Hello all / devs...

I get harassed by someone that is on my iggy. He uses an anti-Iggy hack to join in the rooms I am hosting. For obvious reasons, I don't want him there. As he shouldn't be able to see my room, I blame him for using such a hack. 

So, devs... how to report him?

edit: typo fixed

Edited by Veronique

easy

get his or her username.......  then go to your friends list or wc and click report on some random person. the browser will pop up, look in the url at the top and change the current persons username with the person you want to report. then enter on keyboard. all done, then treat it like a normal report. here i will show you in a video...

Easy for you Rob, but when we don't know how to do it, see? That is very cool from you to showing Vero how to do it :)

easy

get his or her username.......  then go to your friends list or wc and click report on some random person. the browser will pop up, look in the url at the top and change the current persons username with the person you want to report. then enter on keyboard. all done, then treat it like a normal report. here i will show you in a video...

awesome, thank you!

Faaaaaaaaaaaaanx Mr RobT and da T is fo Teeeeeeeeeeriffics hehehehe. This is sooo much easier than going to every room and hunting them down, some can be soopa sneaky and hop around one room ahead of you and then ya got ta put up road blocks get da sniffa dawgs, hire a choppa and sometimes break out da firearms. But this is like Soopa backdoor sneaky FBI stuffs WoooHoooooooooooooooooo!

Tanx Mr Rob     yellow-tongue-out-smiley.png

Good to know Rob thank you.

Veronique, I didn't know about this hack possibility and I understand it is very very annoying.

For my knowledge, when he enters in your room using this hack, does he see you or do you see him and his pm or does the ignore function continue working ?

Veronique I am sorry but I didn't understand what is this hack.

Can you explain me better?

You mean that if you put someone on ignore, that person can still see you and your rooms avoiding the ignore thing?

Is that something connected with the common .dll hack people use?

Thank you

I have him on full ignore and can't see or read him, whilst he can see and enter the room I am hosting. Unfortunately this was proven yesterday, when I hosted a public room and friends started to tell me that he joined. I couldn't see or read him. I assume that he not only can see my room, but also can see me and what I am writing in local. It happened before that he followed ppl that have him on iggy and replied to what they are writing in local. This happened to me and also to others that have him on full iggy. Also, yesterday he even colded a friend that has him on iggy too.

Unfortunately it is hard to prove, as I can't see him and therefore can't screen it. This goes for months now. He follows my friends and me everytime he finds us, stands very close to us, acts in local like we would be friends, even tries to sneak himself into 3somes whenever one of us has fun in public places. I tried to report this to the devs several times, even took him off iggy once, with the result that he pestered me in sin for 3 hours. Unfortunately the devs obviously didn't take actions yet, although several reports have been filed. And as he uses this hack, ignoring him is no solution either.

Regarding this hack, it is to my knowledge not related to the modded .dll which is used frequently. Instead, it seems to allow it's user to see and read people that iggied him. Also, the user can join rooms of those people. I assume that this hack is either related to or the same hack which allows the user to enter any room that is open for group or friends, regardless if the host is a friend or not.

edit: typo

Edited by Veronique

Well hoping that if the Devs get enough people reporting him something can be done. Have your friends help you report him. I had someone doing similar stuff but not only is it hard to prove it is close to impossible. Fuck it maybe plastering his name on WC, here and with other friends will finally get him to cut the shit out.

easy

Thanks Rob.

I am sure this will help a lot of peeps.

Thumbs up :)

Someone can tell how it works? So maybe devs know where to start fixing this?

If it is the one that I know of, then all it really does is allow you to see text from people who have blocked you. Apparently that includes showing their room in the User Room list.

But really, Gizmo doesn't need to "fix" anything. All he has to do is apply a simple check to ensure that the the dll being used is the official one and not the hacked one. The fact that he hasn't done so nearly four years down the road is a clear indication of what his intentions are. So really we should either organize mass protests or just stop whining about it. 

I highly agree, as much benefits the modding of the .dll offers, those are not worth having when it opens the door to abuse and harassment at the same time. The dev's common reply to "just use the ignore fuction and block unwanted communication" is void as soon as they allow hacks that circumvent this system. The very least that should be done is to implement the long overdue "kick from room" function for room hosts. And blocking all modded .dll versions would be the long missing sign that the game is taken care of.

In past times a lot of peeps were saying "ooohhh...I cannot really build without using a special dll" and this was the (sad) truth.

But now as world editor was released there is really no need for using special dll's anymore.

So why as Sage Stoner was already writing not fix it now and just ensure that only original dll can be used?

Well breaking the ignore block is something a bit worse that using a dll for building objects over the rules.

Just my opinion.

I mean I understand the worry of Veronique.

I highly suggest the kick-out-from-room function. I know they will make a .dll for bypass even this, but at least it would be a message to the comunity about the fact that devs would "care" about this privacy problem.

This is what it is, a privacy problem.

I'm not sure if you ever expirienced that but I had this "bug" happening to me. It happens to me like... once in a month and it made me 'visible' (out of Iggy-list) for the people who got me on there and cleared my iggy-list as well.
This 'state' can stay to few hours, also when you add someone to iggy-list durning that time that person will not be there after it's done, due to the previous settings.
If it happens to many people at the same time or at least one person per day... this can leave you in such a confusion/panic/ paranoia (you name it) and idea of "someone hax here!".
I feel like it's some sort of bug that you can't 'catch' and/or initiate but it might be some server/game state that makes it happen.

I'm not sure if you ever expirienced that but I had this "bug" happening to me. It happens to me like... once in a month and it made me 'visible' (out of Iggy-list) for the people who got me on there and cleared my iggy-list as well.

This 'state' can stay to few hours, also when you add someone to iggy-list durning that time that person will not be there after it's done, due to the previous settings.

If it happens to many people at the same time or at least one person per day... this can leave you in such a confusion/panic/ paranoia (you name it) and idea of "someone hax here!".

I feel like it's some sort of bug that you can't 'catch' and/or initiate but it might be some server/game state that makes it happen.

Your reply is almost funny, as you are the reason for this topic in the first place. If it would be anyone but you who gave that reply, I would consider such a bug being possible. But your abusive and pestering behaviour towards me and my friends clearly shows that you are not a victim of a bug but an offender who would not hesitate to use such an hack. Just yesterday you tried to pester me again and were called on that by people in sin.

Once again I ask you to leave me alone and go on your way. Your presence near me or in my rooms is neither wanted nor desireable.

So funny. This topic was opened because of your ingame behaviour. So you blame bugs? Aren't you the comedian?

DMYxG_s-200x150.gif

Your reply is almost funny, as you are the reason for this topic in the first place. If it would be anyone but you who gave that reply, I would consider such a bug being possible. But your abusive and pestering behaviour towards me and my friends clearly shows that you are not a victim of a bug but an offender who would not hesitate to use such an hack. Just yesterday you tried to pester me again and were called on that by people in sin.

Once again I ask you to leave me alone and go on your way. Your presence near me or in my rooms is neither wanted nor desireable.

Yes, that's why I was shocked why don't you bring this more stringh but I guess that here we go again... Sorry but if sending sombody a "hi/hello" message is anything abussive after almoust a year then imagine what kind of harasserwe've got here and some of them are doing it every single day! Woah! Jesus... if it's done by just my prsensece in the same location as you are maybe you should consider yourself as the 'problem' - to me it's just too much paranoia. Actually... last two times I was a victim of this bug since it must've happen to you (that bug); not me and you seem to quite overused it and blame me for that. You seem to not pay attention to what I posed before (despite quoting it), all of that was mentioned, it goes both sides.

I suggest to not tease yourself with this type of situations and stay cool.

So funny. This topic was opened because of your ingame behaviour. So you blame bugs? Aren't you the comedian?

DMYxG_s-200x150.gif

Yes, I figured it out after looks at 3 of you pouncing on that topic and raging to my last message. Are you sure that this gif is proper one? - You've should've posed something like... "Lol, didn't read" - because it clearly shows that. I've already said that last two times happen to Veronique; not me.

You got nerves coming to this thread.

I know! I just posted the answer to this topic willing to help and explain some things that you can explain only in anger.  <_<

Yes, that's why I was shocked why don't you bring this more stringh but I guess that here we go again... Sorry but if sending sombody a "hi/hello" message is anything abussive after almoust a year then imagine what kind of harasserwe've got here and some of them are doing it every single day! Woah! Jesus... if it's done by just my prsensece in the same location as you are maybe you should consider yourself as the 'problem' - to me it's just too much paranoia. Actually... last two times I was a victim of this bug since it must've happen to you (that bug); not me and you seem to quite overused it and blame me for that. You seem to not pay attention to what I posed before (despite quoting it), all of that was mentioned, it goes both sides.

I suggest to not tease yourself with this type of situations and stay cool.

(...)

As you seem to suffer from amnesia I am happy to recap some of the stuff you did, so everyone who reads this can make up her/his own mind, including the devs. Great, isn't it? :)

Disclaimer: The following list does not cover all events. Events that can not be proven or have not yet been reported are not mentioned here (yet).

- Sexual assaults

On various occasions you tried to convince my respective partner to add you to a 3some while I had you on full ignore. Once you were succesfull with it, which resulted in non-consenual sex as sadly 2 of 3 accepts are enough to start a pose. This makes you a sexual offender. Also, this happened to some of my friends too, so all who have you iggied have to be warned about this trick.

This has been reported.

- Sexual assaults, the 2nd

I was witness how you faked to be in rp with a friend of mine while she had you on full iggy. She had fun in a room while you stood on top of her and rp'ed in local to piss on her without her being able to notice or to act against it. Again, this was a non-consenual act and makes you an offender.

This has been reported.

- Harassment

Everytime I have fun in public and you find me, you run towards me like a puppy and stand on top of us. This happens if I have you on full / semi or no iggy, I tried it all. This makes you a stalker.

- Harassment, the 2nd

You also like to follow me around like a puppy, even when I am not having fun. I sin you did spend 2 hours with following me each time I changed my spot, just to stand in front of me, harassing me. You were asked several times to move on, what you denied. Instead you tried to convince the local chat that I would want to be with you. The whole sin was witness. Again, this makes you a stalker.

- supposedly hacking

Strangely, you find a way to enter the room I host, even if you are on full iggy of the host. Also, you are able to send colds to the ones that have you on iggy. 3dx has many bugs, but this one seems only happening for you. Maybe you have are using a "bugged" 3rd party .dll? Hmmmm.

I know that you have a lot of fun doing all that mentioned above, as you really stick to it. So I guess asking you the 100. time to stop it and leave me alone won't help.

Anyway. STOP IT AND LEAVE ME ALONE!

For those of you who don't know, the word "chikan" in Japanese refers to non-consensual sex. It is the name of a crime or the person who commits such a crime, namely, molestation in crowded places or rush-hour trains. Although "chikan" is sometimes translated into English as "pervert," that is not really a good translation. More accurately it should be translated as either "molestation (molester)" or "forcible sex act (rapist)." Personally, I think this name violates the Terms of Use and I recommend that you report this individual if you agree. 

For those of you who don't know, the word "chikan" in Japanese refers to non-consensual sex. It is the name of a crime or the person who commits such a crime, namely, molestation in crowded places or rush-hour trains. Although "chikan" is sometimes translated into English as "pervert," that is not really a good translation. More accurately it should be translated as either "molestation (molester)" or "forcible sex act (rapist)." Personally, I think this name violates the Terms of Use and I recommend that you report this individual if you agree. 

Thank you for the hint... It looks like he made this ava for that purpose.

As you seem to suffer from amnesia I am happy to recap some of the stuff you did, so everyone who reads this can make up her/his own mind, including the devs. Great, isn't it? :)

Disclaimer: The following list does not cover all events. Events that can not be proven or have not yet been reported are not mentioned here (yet).

I guess amnesia would be helpful in that case but not sure who need more help, guy who "plays" his game or the person with amnesia. That's more of an interpretation of yours over your game/acting career rather then pointing out the stuff that I did.

Disclaimer part is for me here? -because I feel like your going to far with that one, my gosh... let's see what've got over there

- Sexual assaults

On various occasions you tried to convince my respective partner to add you to a 3some while I had you on full ignore. Once you were succesfull with it, which resulted in non-consenual sex as sadly 2 of 3 accepts are enough to start a pose. This makes you a sexual offender. Also, this happened to some of my friends too, so all who have you iggied have to be warned about this trick.

This has been reported.

Jeez! You got that oen into deep analisys but I'm affraid that's too deep to say that because this sound like any people's story over here.

"respective partner" ? -that's how you call random person that you don't know. I mean... you don't have to know that person anyways but jsut saing...

I'm not sure where you got that one because even I can't rember when I did succed with that "trick". It msut've been so quick for you to cancel my partnership and kick me out from that., because I couldn't ever read your name.

That;s actually the most silly thing written by someone who has such a 'likes' and states herself as "slut". Are you serious at the moment? -once agan- Are you? -because that's just... at least silly that you're the one who could have any problem if such a situation even happen.

Check your profile once more or re-edit it the parts that are mistaken. I politley ask you to do that right now.

I'm pretty sure that : "3somes, Gangbangs, being used & abused" - is totally your thinkg (acorting to the profile).

- Sexual assaults, the 2nd

I was witness how you faked to be in rp with a friend of mine while she had you on full iggy. She had fun in a room while you stood on top of her and rp'ed in local to piss on her without her being able to notice or to act against it. Again, this was a non-consenual act and makes you an offender.

This has been reported.

I'm not really sure of what situation are you talking about here because I was pretty sure that you mean the situation that you were unable to witness, that happend at room called 3dxchat getto/hood (can't rember the name) until you've hit the pissing pard... say what?! -Ok, I'm pretty possitive that this can't be me; not into pissing and I can count this type of situations when someone was willing me to do that single-handed.

LIke I've mentioned before, if you meant THAT situation (with the exception of pissing part) then it's kinda hard for you tell us anything, which is explained by your corolful story. As far as I rember I was only responding to my friends actions who mentioned that person in our RP but calling it sexual harassment is totally wrong because nothing sexual have happend.

Worth nothing is the part of yours when you came and exclusively un-ignored me just to came to the room after everyone was done with their RP's and started attacking me over local chat, doing that only to preform this type of act... that's an assault and pure harassment.

- Harassment

Everytime I have fun in public and you find me, you run towards me like a puppy and stand on top of us. This happens if I have you on full / semi or no iggy, I tried it all. This makes you a stalker.

If I'm such a "puppy" you should get the hint that any human being gets from such a nicley running puppy and play with it, don't be mean to it just play...                                   

but seriously now

You had me on ignore since march 2017; even if I would've done anything like that it's impossible to extend that to anything like harassment not to mention stalking. You should think of yourself as stalker if you're putting so much effort to harass my person over the forums with such a topic bringing here all the support that you can get from your friends and such only to create greater drama over something that didn't took place.

- Harassment, the 2nd

You also like to follow me around like a puppy, even when I am not having fun. I sin you did spend 2 hours with following me each time I changed my spot, just to stand in front of me, harassing me. You were asked several times to move on, what you denied. Instead you tried to convince the local chat that I would want to be with you. The whole sin was witness. Again, this makes you a stalker.

I shouldn't even comment that one because it seems like I can't even enjoy poledancers without rubbing into your attention. I think might've end up a little closer because my previous spot was taken or the dancer was streching herself around the diffrent angle so I had to pick that spot just to visualise myself and her in those actions a bit better. If you've been screaming and shouting that over the local no wonder I wasn't able to see that, since it often contains random bullshitery. Next time be more direct and use PM's.

- supposedly hacking

Strangely, you find a way to enter the room I host, even if you are on full iggy of the host. Also, you are able to send colds to the ones that have you on iggy. 3dx has many bugs, but this one seems only happening for you. Maybe you have are using a "bugged" 3rd party .dll? Hmmmm.

I know that you have a lot of fun doing all that mentioned above, as you really stick to it. So I guess asking you the 100. time to stop it and leave me alone won't help.

I've explained it 2 posts ago.. can't you read it? That bug actually happend to you because I even checked that out if it's my fault to make it happening but it wasn't... I was able to check it out quickly on my friend who's ignoring me for some reason and her ignore was still remaining; it must've been you who triggered it (if you really want to believe in that), I've already explained how it works too.

No, I'm NOT USING ANY .dll

There are many other names that violate or/and insult someones taste, that need less thinking prosess and knowledge to figure out their offensive meaning...