3DXChat Community

Game Crash after login

DjAngeloZero

As the title says my Game is crashing after i loged in to the Game. It works on my Laptop but not on my PC.... but why ? Here are my Systems:

Laptop:

CPU: Intel Celeron 2955U Dual Core 1.40 GHz

Graphic: Intel HD Graphics

RAM: 4.00 GB
Type: Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1  64bit

PC:

CPU: AMD FX 4100 Quad Core 3,60 GHz
Graphic: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series
RAM: 8,00 GB

Type: Windows 7 Home Professional Service Pack 1  64bit

I tried everything from deaktivating Avast to run the programm in Admin Mode, but nothing worked so all i got is the error Message that says i should send something to the developer, but how and what should i send ? Pls help me i want to play the game on my PC because my Laptop is barely able to play the game on a playable but not enjoyable level -.-

post-2452-0-20220500-1407889674_thumb.jpg

Alright.. We have the crash reports in their own folders, in the roof folder of 3DXChat.

Anyway id like to try and help without the need of those logs. Have you tried deleting your registry or reinstalling the game?

Also, it crashes right after you selected your character right, did you try creating a new toon, or if you already have more, choosing another one?

Deleting registry or reinstall = nope didnt try but will do that

Nope i cant even choose one of my characters, because it crashes a moment before he should appear, i created him on my laptop, because on PC the game crashed right after clicking on create character.