3DXChat Community

Missing primitives to be added

Heden

While playing with the World Editor, I found some missing primitives I would really like to see.

Here is a list of the ones I have in mind and that would save me ton of time but if you have more in mind, feel free to post them here as an answer. ;)

The ones I would love to see:

• Dome (half sphere)
  • Arc (half cylinder)
  • Torus (example)
  • Slope (half prism)
  • Slope corner in
  • Slope corner out (so we can do that easily example)
  • Hexagon (example)
:wub:

It doesn't have all the tools that are basic with a package like this.  I guess that one day we'll get them in spurts when they feel like giving them to us. It only took them how long to put the WE in place with very few basics. In another few years we may see a little more.

I think there are two kinds of people in game for some years now: some who just think the game is a sex game (and so want simple RP in best cases and cold fuck animations in worst cases) and others who think the game is a new kind of social gaming (and so want to be involved in it, by meeting open minded people and/or be creative by sharing ideas and worlds while sex being an open topic).

Nowadays sex topic is more and more taboo. It’s censored in most countries and not very well known by most people. For me 3DX is clearly a promising social game which allows anyone to express himself in free ways, with the possibility to talk about sex like any other subject...

So yes, 3DX is missing ton of features to become an insane social game and not just another sex game. But imo it is on the right way to become a crazy game for open minded people, out of all those other shitty censored social games...

Primitives is a simple missing thing. It should take less than 2h for a dev to implement all the missing primitives I listed. Several hours of development and tests for the extruded polyline idea...

Yes development of 3DX is slow but I sincerely hope owners will wake up one day and see their product as a true social game, invest in it and continue actively on the way they took with the World Editor. In my case the World Editor update is exactly what I was expecting from the game since I firstly joined. Good luck to you, owners, put your fingers out of your ass, we want to trust you! <3