52 replies to this topic

#1 DireTeddyBear

DireTeddyBear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 02:34 AM

I'm still getting reports of the music not starting for people entering my shared room until I reset it.

I thought this was fixed in build 370? Was it a limited fix that only affected 3DX's own servers? Did everyone else get left out in the cold?

• Zettpaivy and Zettipaivy like this

#2 sputnik

sputnik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 03:57 AM

Yep I have had this problem  .... it seems if I leave the room and come back without refreshing (removing the link and re-entering) I still hear the music but not anyone entering the room. annoying :(

#3 Chilles

Chilles

ℱ𝓵𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 ℋ𝓪𝔀𝓴

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,915 posts
  • Location𝔊𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔫𝑦

Posted 29 December 2017 - 04:02 AM

You both use MyRadioStream?

#4 sputnik

sputnik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 04:46 AM

You both use MyRadioStream?

I use an .m3u from here https://www.internet-radio.com/:)

#5 Chilles

Chilles

ℱ𝓵𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 ℋ𝓪𝔀𝓴

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,915 posts
  • Location𝔊𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔫𝑦

Posted 29 December 2017 - 05:06 AM

I use an .m3u from here https://www.internet-radio.com/ :)

Hmm ok... Well I had after the fix never again the problem with the music connections, works fine for me...

Maybe brings one of this linked topics help :)

Well...

[solved] cant hear public room streams stations and some tip for ppl with nvidia grey screen
No streaming music in public areas & rooms - need some help
[solved] No Sound!
No music in the 6 3dx rooms??

• sputnik likes this

#6 sputnik

sputnik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 08:37 AM

Hmm ok... Well I had after the fix never again the problem with the music connections, works fine for me...

Maybe brings one of this linked topics help :)

Yes it was fixed for me  .... but just started happening the last few days :(

#7 Chilles

Chilles

ℱ𝓵𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 ℋ𝓪𝔀𝓴

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,915 posts
  • Location𝔊𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔫𝑦

Posted 29 December 2017 - 01:16 PM

Yes it was fixed for me  .... but just started happening the last few days :(

But there was no patch in the last few days :huh:

The reason needs be another one.

Very often helps the 3dxregclean.bat and a reinstall :)

• sputnik likes this

#8 Alliehotass

Alliehotass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA

Posted 30 December 2017 - 02:32 AM

If you guys are using tha DLL there is an update that fixed this issue fo me, if ya arents using eets then yas have mah sympathies XD coz eet does truly Suk Melons.

• sputnik likes this

#9 Sage Stoner

Sage Stoner

Scallywag and Rapscallion Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • LocationTokyo Japan

Posted 30 December 2017 - 03:02 AM

If you guys are using tha DLL there is an update that fixed this issue fo me, if ya arents using eets then yas have mah sympathies XD coz eet does truly Suk Melons.

And here I was, thinking that sucking melons was one of life's great pleasures. :P

(just teasing)

#10 DireTeddyBear

DireTeddyBear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 04:04 AM

I'm using GeckoHost.nz for my music server.

This is REALLY annoying. Come on, developers. Fix the problem you created.

#11 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 01:58 PM

I second Teddy's OP. After the patch the music bug was fixed and anyone entering was able to hear the music, but I had the issue again yesterday, someone mentioned in local there was no music, I hit play from the player and they then heard it. I have used the same stream for the longest time so it's not anything to do with the stream. Music in shared rooms just seems to be playing up again.

#12 DireTeddyBear

DireTeddyBear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:09 PM

This is a real problem. Hosting my room is a pain when I have to watch for any new people and refresh the music stream for them. Makes hosting a real drag.

#13 sputnik

sputnik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:02 AM

This is a real problem. Hosting my room is a pain when I have to watch for any new people and refresh the music stream for them. Makes hosting a real drag.

Yep it is still happening and I am also using geckohost nz ..... real pain in the ass after spending extra money to add music :(

#14 sputnik

sputnik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 12:32 PM

HEY DEVS ... I am spending good money on giving music to guests in my room and still people are reporting NO MUSIC !!!!!!

Hey come on guys  ... If any DJs room owners have found a fix please share .... I have shared stuff :(

Now my friend comes in sometimes and has music and other times not   .... this is infuriating ,... lots of people have music and then some don't .... Please DEVs or anyone else ..... HELP !!!!!

if you want to discuss private then feel free to PM me or come into my room  ... Its the DJ Elvis room :) I have a bottle of scotch under the counter :)

#15 Chilles

Chilles

ℱ𝓵𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 ℋ𝓪𝔀𝓴

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,915 posts
  • Location𝔊𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔫𝑦

Posted 17 January 2018 - 01:07 PM

HEY DEVS ... I am spending good money on giving music to guests in my room and still people are reporting NO MUSIC !!!!!!

Hey come on guys  ... If any DJs room owners have found a fix please share .... I have shared stuff :(

Now my friend comes in sometimes and has music and other times not   .... this is infuriating ,... lots of people have music and then some don't .... Please DEVs or anyone else ..... HELP !!!!!

if you want to discuss private then feel free to PM me or come into my room  ... Its the DJ Elvis room :) I have a bottle of scotch under the counter :)

Did you try one time another stream provider?

If not we can check this out if you want :)

• sputnik likes this

#16 sputnik

sputnik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 01:15 PM

Did you try one time another stream provider?

If not we can check this out if you want :)

I have spent a good amount of money to buy a full year of unlimited streaming  ... why should it be the streamer ... ? surely the problem is that the 3dxchat is not always switching to the new stream?

Its only the occassional person and not always  ....  surely if there was a problem with the stream every one would be without music?

#17 sputnik

sputnik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 01:22 PM

Oh sorry, thanks for your help chilles.

Just to add, one example  .... my friend came in this morning and the music was playing no problem ... went off to another room and returned and no music  ... came on this evening and no music  .... 

Music can be regained by me turning the radio off and re-entering the stream  .... or if the person turns their radio off and back on  .... That sounds like a bug with 3dxchat?

• Chilles likes this

#18 Chilles

Chilles

ℱ𝓵𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 ℋ𝓪𝔀𝓴

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,915 posts
  • Location𝔊𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔫𝑦

Posted 17 January 2018 - 01:37 PM

Its only the occassional person and not always  ....  surely if there was a problem with the stream every one would be without music?

It can also be the ISP settings of this person :)

I could observe something similar...

For the person where I'm talking of was it possible to listen the music on the server index page (Web player) but in game was it silent.

To fix this problem is it needed to give 3DXChat.exe access for the whole internet communications in the Internet Security Program!

Well I agree there was a time where the switch between different streams, on/off did works more stable  :unsure: Now is sometimes a re-join needed...

#19 DireTeddyBear

DireTeddyBear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 01:39 AM

WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THIS, DEVS????

Is this going to get fixed, or does the whole concept of having our own music in your rooms go down the toilet????

I'm paying as much for the music server as I am for your game.

FIX THIS!!!!

#20 JessicaX

JessicaX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:16 AM

I know that the 64bit client causes problems because it's based off the old exe file with music bug intact. Also I find its always best to use dns version of stream ip. Don't use .pls or .m3u.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users