3DXChat Community

A Christmas message...

Guest Harmony

Guest Harmony

There's been so much intolerance and hatred in some corners of forum recently and it's finally driving me away for good, so I'm going to make this my final post. I may be exhausted, but I'm going to finish on a positive.

Please keep the message of Christmas alive over the next week, both here and in real life, and don't give up on it, ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNpeK7sDLzE

Guest Harmony

RobT, I just had to read your post to see what you would say..

You didn't disappoint, the shit that came from you you hypocritical bastard. How many have you personally driven from these forums. You are so full of shit. I feel really sorry for you, you must be leading a very lonely and pathetic life shit stirring on the internet.

Well, thats all, back to ignoring your ridiculous and cruel antics.

And someone already manages to disregard what I said to have their moment of glory.

You could have saved that for a pm or another thread.

I wish there were more people who were straight talking like Rob. We may not always agree, but there is always a mutual respect.

Regarding leaving. I think it is a bit over the top to throw around the terms “intolerance and hatred” and it is disappointing that differing viewpoints have driven you from the game.

Merry Christmas and all the best.

Im trying to figure out a way in game to marry my female alt Roberta T..  since you have so much experience in the subject was hoping you could help.  Its funny how all the dirtbags are the ones who dislike me, not a coincidence why they went bye bye and im still here....

Get fucking destroyed, JustSomeGirl. Holy shit, I laughed SO hard at this I almost peed a bit. LMAO

Lumps of coal and bags of baby dicks to those of you hating, and fucking Twinkies and unicorns for those of you who keep it real on the forums!

Merry fucking XXX-Mas to everyone here! Put out...some cookies for Santa to eat. I know I am. :ph34r:

For those of you who are tired of this kind of mindless drivel, I strongly recommend that you report each and every instance with the following message. Feel free to cut and paste.

This person repeatedly violates the following section of the Community Rules:

2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse, threats, harassment or defamatory are prohibited. This category includes clear and masked language and Both / or links to websites Containing search language or images which:
- Insultingly refer to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people.
- Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people
Harassment takes many forms, and Is not Necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action.

You made the rules, Gizmo. Now, please, enforce your own rules.

Guest Lillyme

If you follow the letter of the law about its against the rules to insult or personal attacks, the forums would be empty. You, me, every person here except Oleysa. I mean lilly, etc has called me a troll, thats an insult so by that reasoning it should be reported. I could find posts by every member of these forums insulting someone in one way or another with the exception of Oleysa, Ash and maybe a couple more. I am also including myself also, so dont think im not.

Before you say troll isnt an insult because i call myself a troll, that would be incorrect. i have a black friend that calls himself and me ni**er all the time in real but that doesnt mean i should run around doing it just because he does.

@ Brittney I wasnt arguing , just making a point :P

Even I can’t be nice all the time...but in my defence I take a lot of provoking.

There is a difference between throwaway remarks and persistent and very personal attacks but you do make a good point...literally enforced the forum would be empty.

Anyway...it’s Christmas...let’s all just be nice to each other as much as we can...muuuah!

Guest Lillyme

i wasnt saying you should be reported btw, was just making a point that everyone insults someone at one point or another. I am certainly guilty of it and i assure you ive been reported alot. one here went back in my diary and reported me 200 times for every post i ever made. He was banned of course but my point is, everyone does it.

Yeah I know xx

If you follow the letter of the law about its against the rules to insult or personal attacks, the forums would be empty. 

I never said everyone should follow the letter of the law, though. Essentially, what I said was report stuff you find to be particularly out of line. 

And while I realize that I made a humorless response to something that was intended to be funny, I did so because it was uncalled for at that particular point in time.

And, yes, there is a time, place, and occasion for everything. Even insults, ya blockhead. :P