3DXChat Community

Pose Editor

Heden

Guest Lillyme

Yes...this would be awesome Heden

...and seeing what some talented people here have already done with the world editor...what they could do with a pose editor or a clothes editor would expand the game massively...and...for the devs...pretty much free content lol

YUP i Agree!!!

I did a similar comment weeks ago about adding a "pose editor" (based on the 3DSexVilla) and a clothes one, and yes, is definitive the most logical step,

1, will give the chance to the good designers to contribue the game...in a really demanded field...

2. uploading the poses, everyone will be able to play them with the one who created it...or may be shared via links in ths forum..(as some ppl is sharing their rooms)

3. will give a release to the dev team in that area, similar to the break they earned making new places...

4. 3DX will turn in a more complex virtual society, with the creativity as the main element, an not just a "sex game" or a "chat room with animations" like many ppl try to make it look

and is not even hard to do, another games have it already and is quite friendky to learn... ^_^

photo-thumb-3269.png?_r=1470146168 Posted by XXXJessikaXXX on 05 December 2017 - 12:25 PM

It Toke to long for me to make a comment about this new update, because i'm the kind of person who prefer to give opinions on things i know, instead of having my feets on air thinking "how this is gonn be" so i do it now... ;)

First of all, ths update, as many ppl told before, "release the responsability" on the developing team on the creation of the massive tons of things we ask..

"ppl wants grottos, ppl wants forests.. ppl wants parks.. dugeons, BDSM clubes... castles, masive neighborhood enviroments... blah blah blah..."... :P

If we want some.. WE CAN MAKE IT NOW!... ^_^ 

so, from the deep of my heart.. Thank You.. and...

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!

you just did something not just "Epic" but REVOLUTIONARY in the 3DX world

And in my point of view, this is just the beggining, past posts like "furnitures and props, locations (and ideas to expand them).. will be forgotten, instead of new posts of ppl sharing what the did, in pictures or even to downoad the file (for the lazy ones... :P), Allowing the USER CONTENT to be shared with everyone without an increase of the subscription price or having to pay extra "in game golds" for that..

SO.. creativity cannot be represed... since the first Dll apeared, pals like Pierrous or Nini, was making great creative and original adaptations in their rooms, for brothels, chapels or clubes, and instead of taking them off, you guys give everyone the chance to make it here...GREAT!

Next Logic Step?...

CLOTHES EDITOR....

https://youtu.be/vycm9PyqVys

Maybe inside the game, a friendly program like the Gizmo's to make new desings inside the dressing room... so, over the shape of the Male/Female body apply a texture, give it shape and form, finish your dress, shoes, jacket, hat, suit... whatever.... and PAY with golds (to motivate the good desings) to upload the piece to the game and allow everyone to see your original desings... also saving it in a separated file in your PC to "share it or sell it appart".. what you guys say?

And...

SEXUAL POSE EDITOR,

https://youtu.be/-z30hpSZLJw

same as above... Allow 10 empty buttons to each pose...

download it from the page or INSIDE THE GAME... and "modificate it" with another editor to create NEW ORIGINAL sub-animations/actions per pose, move one leg here.. one arme there.. save it in an empty button and BAM you can spank now... move the belly up.. move it down.. and BAM you can shake and convulse when you squirt in another... 

And you will be the only one having it..(like your house)

But uploading it to the game, your sexual partner will be able to perform it with you... would be like "everybody's unique tecnique"... and will give a chance to the ones who only wants sex to make the game the way the want... Dominaton?.. BDSM?.. Spanks? Pets?... will be done for the interested ones...

also will satisfy the "subanimations request too... ;)

One per Year?...You may Think about it... :D

And that's it!,

Thank you so much guys and keep up the great work!!!...

Hug's & Kisses 4U all... ^_^

Lets keep suggesting and maybe one day we wil have it... :P

Kisses 4U!!!

:)

I'm not sure... . Sounds like a good idea but as you said playermade poses might be awfull... . So i would rather have a clothing editor. And let the devs create great looking poses.

There are aweful private worlds, you just don’t stay there...

Pose editor would be the same. If a (private) place has aweful poses, you would not stay there as well.

I feel that currently, it is not the time to ask for POSE EDITORS, because as I can see in the video link shared by Jessica it is no good other than for clicking photos, and sharing them. But that will require configuring WORLD EDITOR so that it works in a synchronized manner with the POSE EDITOR. Currently, the Devs team is trying to bring tattoos and piercings. Also, the WORLD EDITOR needs more polishing.

POSE EDITORS have problems, and it can take time to eradicate these problems: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/maya-animation-and-rigging/pose-editor-problem/td-p/6557566

Many of us do not have advanced PCs or Laptops with latest Graphics Cards, so it will be a great problem for them to successfully operate the POSE EDITOR. We must also understand that every game has different configurations and something which is appropriate for one game may not be appropriate for other games. 

hey heden, I'm not sure to agree with you.

considered from a different angle, the World Editor is not really a good new, excepted of course, for the developers;

the poor guys and girls that are prisoners in that virtual jail since months and years, boring days after days, nights after nights, have now a new chain attached at their foot.

after virtual places, virtual clothes, virtual loves, maybe, they can expect for virtual breathing, virtual eating and why not, virtual babies ?

furthermore, i think that, even if developers added tons of clothes and poses, there is some stuff that they will be unable to increase, you know what i mean ? ... that's players imagination.

but nevertheless, just with the right person, and a good complicity, and a good imagination, it's very easy to create desire and excitement.

my best memories of RPs (when I was in the game) are those I made without moving my ass from the yacht sofa, inventing erotic stories with my partner often located in an other room, and at the end, having pleasure together without having used any pose. yes, yes, i know, i'm a bit crazy (lol).

kisses :P

( désolé ma jolie, je sais que je me ferais pas des amis(es) avec ce genre de posts mais j'ai pas pu résister au plaisir de pauletmickey avec toi, c'était plus fort que moi mais tu sais que je te kiiiiiffe toi !!! <3 )

hey heden, I'm not sure to agree with you.

considered from a different angle, the World Editor is not really a good new, excepted of course, for the developers;

World Editor is a good news for developers but also for creative people who like to explore while talking to friends or when they are not busy wit sex ^^

the poor guys and girls that are prisoners in that virtual jail since months and years, boring days after days, nights after nights, have now a new chain attached at their foot.

after virtual places, virtual clothes, virtual loves, maybe, they can expect for virtual breathing, virtual eating and why not, virtual babies ?

This is off topic...

furthermore, i think that, even if developers added tons of clothes and poses, there is some stuff that they will be unable to increase, you know what i mean ? ... that's players imagination.

but nevertheless, just with the right person, and a good complicity, and a good imagination, it's very easy to create desire and excitement.

my best memories of RPs (when I was in the game) are those I made without moving my ass from the yacht sofa, inventing erotic stories with my partner often located in an other room, and at the end, having pleasure together without having used any pose. yes, yes, i know, i'm a bit crazy (lol).

I always like nice graphics. And when you can do the most, you can do the least. If your thing is text, then just go on a text chat. ;)

3DX allows a bit more than text and that's why I'm a user.

I feel that currently, it is not the time to ask for POSE EDITORS, because as I can see in the video link shared by Jessica it is no good other than for clicking photos, and sharing them. But that will require configuring WORLD EDITOR so that it works in a synchronized manner with the POSE EDITOR. Currently, the Devs team is trying to bring tattoos and piercings. Also, the WORLD EDITOR needs more polishing.

POSE EDITORS have problems, and it can take time to eradicate these problems: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/maya-animation-and-rigging/pose-editor-problem/td-p/6557566

Many of us do not have advanced PCs or Laptops with latest Graphics Cards, so it will be a great problem for them to successfully operate the POSE EDITOR. We must also understand that every game has different configurations and something which is appropriate for one game may not be appropriate for other games.

1st: You really should not write in big bold font here... That's not because you write like that, that you'll be more read than others...

2nd: Your link is about Maya... Maya is not 3DXChat and is not Unity. If there are problems or bugs with a Pose Editor in game, it will be specific to the game itself, not related to Maya or probably not even related to Unity.

3rd: Priorities are not a subject for users. It's all something for developers. You can't say what is a priority or not here, you are not the owner, you just can agree or disagree with an idea.

4th: That's not because a game has bugs that new features should stop happening. That's completely unrelated. For each release of a new version, there is a time for features development and a time for bugs fixing. Sometimes (most of the times in a dev team), fixed bugs and features implementation are done by different devs...

1st: You really should not write in big bold font here... That's not because you write like that, that you'll be more read than others...

2nd: Your link is about Maya... Maya is not 3DXChat and is not Unity. If there are problems or bugs with a Pose Editor in game, it will be specific to the game itself, not related to Maya or probably not even related to Unity.

3rd: Priorities are not a subject for users. It's all something for developers. You can't say what is a priority or not here, you are not the owner, you just can agree or disagree with an idea.

4th: That's not because a game has bugs that new features should stop happening. That's completely unrelated. For each release of a new version, there is a time for features development and a time for bugs fixing. Sometimes (most of the times in a dev team), fixed bugs and features implementation are done by different devs...

The 1st thing DON'T EVER TRY TO ADVICE ME, the reason is you are neither my parents nor my guardians nor my friends or any of my relations

The 2nd thing try to understand what I am trying to say about the topic and underlying meaning of why I compared it with "MAYA", they may not be same but still, they are related.

The 3rd thing always try to look at the bigger picture, we live in an interconnected world so it doesn't matter who you are, what matters is whom it is affecting and to what extent.

The 4th thing try to be more polite when you reply, don't reply like you are world renowned personality and we are nincompoops

The 5th thing 3DXCHAT will make changes looking at the various market, corporate, customer, legal and software statistics so you picking up our posts and squeezing the life out of it makes no sense.

The 6th thing if you are not liking the game you can walk away, there is no point in acting like a geek in the forums and showing your acumen to the world. Instead, ask GIZMO to give you a job as 3DXCHAT developer and try to make things better for the community

The 6th thing if you are not liking the game you can walk away, there is no point in acting like a geek in the forums and showing your acumen to the world. Instead, ask GIZMO to give you a job as 3DXCHAT developer and try to make things better for the community[/b]

If I did not like the game, I would not pay for years and post suggestions...

I will not even answer to other things because you clearly don't understand what game development is (comparing a Maya bug with a Unity game feature is totally wrong, it's like comparing Photoshop bugs with Paint.net bugs) and when I try to explain my own experience, you just think I am exposing geeky acumen shits.

Annika becomes more annoying with each post.

I am sorry everyone, as I am not here to insult people and make them feel bad, I am not here to steal happiness and joy, just share opinions, if my words are harsh on anyone I apologize and I don't want to get into anyone's bad books either. If the community doesn't like my comments I won't comment I will try to restrict myself to the posts that don't annoy people and where I don't have to comment much and as for Heden, I apologize to her as well, for I am not here to cause any nuisance to anyone. 

9rMFUO7.jpg

Diffenations  For what its worth.

POSE 

1.  a particular way of standing or sitting, usually adopted for effect or in order to be photographed, painted, or drawn.

ANIMATION

2. Animation is a dynamic medium in which images or objects are manipulated to appear as moving images. In traditional animation the images were drawn (or painted) by hand on cels to be photographed and exhibited on film. Nowadays most animations are made with computer-generated imagery (CGI). Computer animation can be very detailed 3D animation, while 2D computer animation can be used for stylistic reasons, low bandwidth or faster real-time renderings. Other common animation methods apply a stop motion technique to two and three-dimensional objects like paper cutouts, puppets or clay figures. The stop motion technique where live actors are used as a frame-by-frame subject is known as pixilation.

• 4 months later...

I have thought about how to make the pose editor more than static and really I think you could do it.

If they simply animate each character independently with several animations we can select in the pose editor. we can group them together and lock so that when activated the characters carry out the selected animation. This could create a lot of 3 way animations just by allowing us to slug another character into what already exists.