3DXChat Community

How to make your Laptop 3DXChat Ready - Extremely High Graphics

Chilles

I start this Topic in Off Topics because it wouldn't be the ultimate solution for Laptop User and it's also a bit strange/funny :lol::D
One thing is fact, it works but see self :)

http://youtu.be/PJabK8TfyOA

The needed cost are around 280€

In my opinion is it just a temporary solution because a Desktop PC is just the best solution for gaming.
For ppl who don't want buy a desktop pc and just use their Laptop for 3DXChat is it a good solution and I try it soon too :lol:

There is also a Beast Dock Adapter for ExpressCard slots and you will find them on Amazon.

Beast Dock for ExpressCard slots
Graphic Card ASUS Geforce Dual GTX 1050 Ti

Power Adapter

I have a chromebook laptop and my pc has an old nvidia card and with something called "moonlight streaming" I'm able to 3dx pretty good.  Except the touchpad is bonkers!

Sounds similar like the game streaming of XBox where you can play the games of your XBox One on your PC?!

Well I did found this because some guys had a long time in the past the idea about External Graphic Cards for Laptops and my Laptop is now very old but still with a Good CPU (IntelCore i7 QuadCore 1th generations, this rare CPU where the Laptops sometimes did Burn :D )

Well the CPU is good with 2,4GHz x4, it has 8GB of Ram and a 512GB SSD HardDrive but just the Graphics is too old with DirectX9 and Rainbow Colour Bug -_-

The Desktop PC I want Buy is very heavy of the price and about this I need a temporary solution to win a bit more time :)

Sounds similar like the game streaming of XBox where you can play the games of your XBox One on your PC?!

Well I did found this because some guys had a long time in the past the idea about External Graphic Cards for Laptops and my Laptop is now very old but still with a Good CPU (IntelCore i7 QuadCore 1th generations, this rare CPU where the Laptops sometimes did Burn :D )

Well the CPU is good with 2,4GHz x4, it has 8GB of Ram and a 512GB SSD HardDrive but just the Graphics is too old with DirectX9 and Rainbow Colour Bug -_-

The Desktop PC I want Buy is very heavy of the price and about this I need a temporary solution to win a bit more time :)

Not much into most games, last time I upgraded my PC was for Mass Effect 3 lol  That was years ago!

It can still run 3dx pretty okay, except the new beach/old west thing/fresco! 

As much fun as this game can be at times it's not worth a PC upgrade for me.  So I hope you do have other games you want to play  ;)

Think in most cases if you have decent graphic card you should be okay, most time with laptop problem lie with intel processors inbuilt HD graphic overwriting graphic card. Which you can remove in Nvidia settings so it will choose to use Nvidia instead of the inbuilt HD. Think reason made that way like to reduce power consumption by letting HD inbuilt graphic handle things it can in lesser power usage, but it's not always that good at determining this by default when comes to game or graphic demanding programs.

• 4 weeks later...

violet, im starting to think you dont exist in game....   ive been here almost four years and never even seen you talking :P or you hide well........

:lol:

Been in the game for a whole year as of December!!  After much consideration I recently renewed, but under a different e-mail so now I'm MsViolet on there.

I'm only ever online when I have free time, which is super rare on weekdays and weekends I'm only free from errands/responsibilities like super early in the morning, and I'm rarely on for longer than one or half hour bursts lol  So it would be weirder if we kept bumping into each other  :lol:

My favorite rooms are the ones that aren't too big and have lots of local chat going on, which can be hard to find!  It's that and hanging out with some very cool people I met this past year  ;)