3DXChat Community

Men!

Guest Ciera

Yeah  wow..  you really are a piece of work.. smh.  The more you speak, or type as the case may be, the less I like you.  Fortunately.. I am surrounded by much nicer people than you.   

/me scratches her head wondering why someone would bother to post this dribble on a tongue-in-cheek thread, instead of just ignoring it and move on.

Feel better now?

speaking alt to alt, you aren't fooling anyone big C. 

now THAT is hilarious!  I've known Ciera for years, and even today I still have no clue about some of the UK references she makes.  I'm from the States, constantly googling some of her references.  If you would ever talk to either one of us, or taken the time to read what we post, I suggest even you'd realize there is very little similarity.  But if it fits your agenda, by all means believe what you like.  Thanks for the laugh, I enjoyed that.  I'm sure C is laughing too.   :)   

Can I say this to try and put all the recent argy bargy behind us.

We brits have a multitude of words for people which can be used to mean anything from 'I love you to little peices but what you've done is a bit silly' to 'fuck off you total arsehole'. The context makes the meaning absolutely clear to us, which is why we say these things without thinking too much about it. Having said that the latter can mean the former under the right circumstances. God that sounds wierd, lmao. I love playing with words, you sound surprised. So my calling my husband a total pillock is just one way of letting him know how much I love him. I think pretty well everybody gets that. I did love the fish puns - everything in the right plaice.

What I would never do is to be deliberately offensive to anyone, if I can possibley avoid it. I don't actually like confrontation. That doesn't stop me from fighting back when I believe in something. That does sometimes get me in to trouble, like I get a certain malicious humour out of putting hooks in my posts, when I'm angry, for my attackers to go and hang themselves on. When they go and do exactly isn't very nice I know but it does give a certain satisfaction when if it were a rl conversation I'd want to throttle living shits out of them. Stereotype time - red head's aren't just the sexiest people on the planet.

So if you don't get what I'm saying do what Desi does, and what my other Amreican friends do, google it, laugh and ask or take the piss out of me for it, bearing in mind context can totally bugger up your meaning.

So this is a kinda roundabout way of saying I accept RobT's apology - not that I'm about to say that he's the acest bloke in the whole wide world. Nobody can compete with my husband and my Dad for that position.

I don't really post much on the forums to begin with :P I try to not get myself in a post battle here but I'll tell ya something.

I never talk that much about myself usually but I know what it is like to suffer from abuse. I've had that experience one too many times and I sometimes recognize the same behavior in people from here, causing me to stay far away from them. Since they usually live in their own fantasty world distant from actual reality, and with that I mean they don't see what aggression they are causing, or believing everyone is against them without reason.

Fuck gender and everything it stands for, we all the same.

Here's a nice one, that maybe even LilCal will like.

Where I live, well out in the sticks, it is impossible to keep a car clean.

The other day I had to go and do some shopping at a nearby supermarket. I parked and had just locked up when a man called out 'car wash, lady?'. I looked at the half inch thick layer of clart all over my car, looked at him and said 'Really?'. He said back 'Really'. So thinking that as these people are working in a large chain supermarket car park they'd not be slaves or trafficked I said 'OK' and paid him and went off to do my shopping.

When I got back he was just finishing off and I was surprised to find I had a blue car and not a shitty brown one. Anyway, feeling guilty that he'd had to work doubley hard on mine and that it'd be its usual clart colour by the time I got home I gave him an extra tenner as a tip.

Those guys must have a pretty awful job, like they're out there in all weathers, yet they always sound so jolly and friendly. At busy times, like at Christmas, they swap their car wash trollies for what look like table tennis bats and, with a big smile, direct people to any free parking places.

Sweet story! Wish I'd run into someone who would wash my cars while I shopped. Good idea for a small business I'd say. Don't think the "hook" (your own word..used by you, in your own thread to describe your own passive aggressive behavior) was unnoticed though. I will be suggesting to some young people in town what a good idea this might be for them..so thanks for thinking of me.

Can I say this to try and put all the recent argy bargy behind us.

We brits have a multitude of words for people which can be used to mean anything from 'I love you to little peices but what you've done is a bit silly' to 'fuck off you total arsehole'. The context makes the meaning absolutely clear to us, which is why we say these things without thinking too much about it. Having said that the latter can mean the former under the right circumstances. God that sounds wierd, lmao. I love playing with words, you sound surprised. So my calling my husband a total pillock is just one way of letting him know how much I love him. I think pretty well everybody gets that. I did love the fish puns - everything in the right plaice.   I know a lot of terms being used in other languages and don't find them offensive even when some certain words that others do because if you know where the person is from it's not meant that way.  So if someone is unsure with a game like this they can ask first to understand what the meaning is.  Just like some words have two different meanings.

What I would never do is to be deliberately offensive to anyone, if I can possibley avoid it. I don't actually like confrontation. That doesn't stop me from fighting back when I believe in something. That does sometimes get me in to trouble, like I get a certain malicious humour out of putting hooks in my posts, when I'm angry, for my attackers to go and hang themselves on. When they go and do exactly isn't very nice I know but it does give a certain satisfaction when if it were a rl conversation I'd want to throttle living shits out of them. Stereotype time - red head's aren't just the sexiest people on the planet.  I have never attacked you, was offensive to you in any manner I just didn't agree and you attacked me because of it.  I'll fight back just the same.  I do my best and stay in the rules.  Just be careful when you speak of hooks because if someone doesn't understand and just read what's written with how things are today that could be considered offensive.  Had it been in RL as a conversation, you may want to throttle them but that could backfire just the same as you don't know how someone would react.

So if you don't get what I'm saying do what Desi does, and what my other Amreican friends do, google it, laugh and ask or take the piss out of me for it, bearing in mind context can totally bugger up your meaning.

So this is a kinda roundabout way of saying I accept RobT's apology - not that I'm about to say that he's the acest bloke in the whole wide world. Nobody can compete with my husband and my Dad for that position.

Sorry to disappoint you LilCal, the hook wasn’t for you. It was aimed at the people who either like your post or reply immediately after.

All very informative, yeah.

Doesn’t it look like RobT and co have got ‘butt hurt’ and gone snivelling to the moderators and got my thread deleted. They prolly realise they’ve shown their true colours and people are finding out.

Exactly as I thought, within five minutes of my posting RobT shows his usual insight and wisdom. Time to open a new thread when i’ve Got a topic in mind, maybe censorship? Can’t do that it was deleted just like a very useful discussion about public fantasy rape rooms, as well as one about people opening rooms with potentially offensive names.

Guess who was instrumental in getting them deleted - simply because him and his funny little friends got themselves looking like total numpties.

I wanted this thread to be a little bit different, although it is sort of on topic about the odd, funny, nice, interesting (or not so), sometimes stupid things men do occasionally.

He’s been dancing to my tune for so long now, I wonder if he’ll be able to stop.

Doesn’t alter the fact that him and his little bunch of cronies derail every single thread about stuff that matters either because they’re throwbacks to the 1950’s or for the fun of invalidating abuse victims feelings, personally abusing anybody whose views don’t coincide with theirs- in short bullying.

Any threads where they have made themselves look particularly idiotic get deleted.

Interesting or what.

Guest ameliaUK

He’s been dancing to my tune for so long now, I wonder if he’ll be able to stop.

Doesn’t alter the fact that him and his little bunch of cronies derail every single thread about stuff that matters either because they’re throwbacks to the 1950’s or for the fun of invalidating abuse victims feelings, personally abusing anybody whose views don’t coincide with theirs- in short bullying.

Any threads where they have made themselves look particularly idiotic get deleted.

Interesting or what.

That’s coz he’s a secret mod, just won’t admit it.

It’s easier to delete the whole thread than to go through pages and pages of crap and delete separate posts. That’s the thing, if you engage when a thread is derailed it makes it more difficult to delete the offending posts. But hey, had they moderated efficiently in the first place it would have never gotten to such an inflated number of blah blah blah posts.

But that’s none of my business so I’ll take my cuppa of blackberry tea and see my way out.

Guest ameliaUK

careful, discussing admin actions will not only get threads deleted, but people. wouldnt want you getting into trouble

2.10. Discussion of disciplinary actions, or any other sanction bans made by facilitator or administration in all game channels and / or forum is prohibited. This category includes creating comments or threads on the forum to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character, account (forum and / or game) using chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a forum moderator or Developer.

I haven’t discussed anything of the sort.

You however have talked constantly about people getting banned and me getting banned ‘soon’ so I suggest you look at yourself in the mirror.

Guest ameliaUK

you seem to have this issue with accusing people of being mods with zero proof yourself. pot, kettle calling

Maybe so but your evidence for me being a guy or having been banned before is zero.

But it’s strange how threads get deleted when you’re losing the argument and you can break all sorts of rules and never get banned. Strange indeed.

Anyway people will make up their own minds about you, and many have.

/me smiles to Amelia - I didn't think he'd last long.

I notice he's started making threats again, I wonder if that's against the TOS, like bullying. I remember he said something in the deleted thread about making a weekly report. Doesn't that imply that Amelia may actually have a point? Either that or he doesn't have anything better to do than make himself look a twit and grass people up when he feels a bit of pressure.