242 replies to this topic

#101 Yaelle

Yaelle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:51 PM

Nice :) You can do all you want with my world file, I'm ok :)

• Kimba, JenC and Rodin like this

#102 Melanie

Melanie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Locationgermany

Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:16 AM

Thank you all for sharing this awesome things

#103 DaddysGirl

DaddysGirl

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 03:55 PM

JenC I remember somewhere else in forums asking for a log cabin, I am not sure exactly where that was though. Hopefully they see this though!

Edit - Found the topic thread and passed it along

• JenC likes this

#104 Dylan

Dylan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 06:11 PM

Hiya Amber, 

Nice apartment!  It downloaded fine for me.

Thx!

• AmberLexi likes this

#105 Masked

Masked

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 15 February 2018 - 11:04 PM

really nice work here. congrats to all these talentend builders! :)

#106 NiceKati

NiceKati

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 15 February 2018 - 11:56 PM

BELL H13 MASH Helicopter & Accessories

Since my BELL47G helicopter pleases so many, I have created another variant of this helicopter, which may be also interesting for the roleplayers among us:
It is an early version of the Bell Model 47, which was used in the US Army under the name "H13" and especially in the MASH version got well known by the eponymous film and the television series.

The H13-MASH, mainly used in the Korean War, differs visually from the civilian BELL47G above all by a single tank behind the main rotor instead of the two side tanks and the modified skid landing gear, on each of which a stretcher could be placed under a rather rudimantary protective cover for the head area.

The heli shown here is, in contrast to the already published BELL47G, "playable":

The stretchers have the function triggers of the couch, so the avatars can lie on their back, but of course everything else can be done, which makes fun on the couch. Since there is no mirror image of the function trigger, it is installed on the left just as it is on the right. As a result, a patient lies correctly (with his head forward) but in some "games" and while sitting, the legs are then between stretcher and heli.

At the pulpit you can lean left and right and do whatever the "wall" trigger allows.

When merged into a world the heli appears on a base plate in the sea next to the small island of the "default" world; Heli and base plate are grouped separately, so that the helicopter can be easily positioned elsewhere.

As an "addition" there is a matching ambulance tent in the package as well as a camp bed with "couch" functionality and a double camp bed with "bed" functionality consisting of two combined camp beds with a blanket over the space and cushions. These parts also are grouped separately, so they can be arranged arbitrarily.

Have fun !

Picture H13 Helicopter 01

Picture H13 Helicopter 02

Picture H13 Helicopter 03

Picture H13 Helicopter 04

Picture H13 Helicopter 05

Picture H13 Helicopter 06

Picture Ambulance Tent 01

Picture Ambulance Tent 02

Picture Camp Bed 01

Picture Camp Bed 02

Picture Double Camp Bed 01

Picture Double Camp Bed 02

Picture Double Camp Bed 03

Picture Double Camp Bed 04

File H13 MASH Helicopter with accessories

Attached Files

• Kimba, Chilles, Shanti and 28 others like this

#107 SniperGirl

SniperGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • LocationScouseland - UK

Posted 17 February 2018 - 12:36 PM

Omg NiceKati that's so fucking awesome! Great job!

#108 Mar Mohan

Mar Mohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 01:58 AM

Amazing work so far.  I've done a couple of things for people and have enjoyed doing it.  The one thing as a bit with the load but worth it when I gave it to the person.  The appreciation is what counts.

• RobT and JenC like this

#109 JenC

JenC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 18 February 2018 - 08:27 AM

Amazing work so far.  I've done a couple of things for people and have enjoyed doing it.  The one thing as a bit with the load but worth it when I gave it to the person.  The appreciation is what counts.

Yes Mar, while what I've done are no masterpieces, people have told me they love using them, and as you said, it counts and makes building them far more enjoyable for me. 

I have a new one that will be ready in the next few days for the people here.  :)

• Girlie likes this

#110 karianneH

karianneH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationScandinavian

Posted 18 February 2018 - 11:04 AM

You all inspire so much - hope i soon will have the courage to share stuff too.

Love Kari

#111 DaddysGirl

DaddysGirl

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 03:14 PM

I thought the diner was a masterpiece JenC! I love it, though I added a sink to the kitchen. Cannot have a restaurant where people are not washing their hands. That's just unsanitary.  :P

• JenC likes this

#112 ChrisKief

ChrisKief

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationGermany 🇩🇪

Posted 18 February 2018 - 07:15 PM

Hey,

I creat a new house, please see attached pictures. It is mainly "empty" and could be furnished as you want. If there are enough likes,I will share it.

Feedback is welcome.

Attached File  2018-02-18 20-02-14_389478.jpg   88.68KB   198 downloads

Attached File  2018-02-18 20-02-45_391313.jpg   79.62KB   69 downloads

Attached File  2018-02-18 20-03-11_392890.jpg   109.15KB   58 downloads

Attached File  2018-02-18 20-13-20_429386.jpg   99.84KB   58 downloads

• Chilles, Shanti, Pierrousss and 34 others like this

#113 Mar Mohan

Mar Mohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 08:21 PM

I thought the diner was a masterpiece JenC! I love it, though I added a sink to the kitchen. Cannot have a restaurant where people are not washing their hands. That's just unsanitary.  :P

At least you found what you wanted.  I have a theatre in mine and making it into a movie theatre as a second piece.  I might share one or both later on if anyone is interested.

#114 JenC

JenC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 19 February 2018 - 02:00 AM

Thanks,  :)

#115 Myszka

Myszka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 09:46 AM

Myszka  and SamiMaus  - 4 rooms in one - World party, House,Black Myszk and BDSM PARADISE

Attached Files

• Shanti, ajwad, ExHaran and 10 others like this

#116 JenC

JenC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 20 February 2018 - 10:33 AM

Its map time again.

This time I have a police station. This one is not grouped and is set up as a use as is, but if you wanted to import it, it would be easy to trim the outer parts, then group it so you could place it onto an existing map.

Its quite big in size, 2 story, with the office and processing area just inside the front door then a walk around to the back for the lock up area, these are individual cells, with all the doors closed, but the doors are made from water so they can be walked through. Out the back door is the car park and a police van(it doesn't look too good) but ok for a prop. Up stairs there are 2 offices, a main one(chiefs/commander) and a smaller one, and a large conference room. We've already used this for a couple of small roleplay scenarios, and its got a nice feel. Size is 199KB

Attached Files

• Chilles, Shanti, Leeloo and 16 others like this

#117 xKittenx

xKittenx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Location3DX

Posted 23 February 2018 - 12:35 AM

Ty all for sharing your creations :3

• xDoe likes this

#118 NiceKati

NiceKati

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 23 February 2018 - 11:40 AM

Beschriftungs-Font serifenlos, halbfett, Großbuchstaben, Ziffern und Sonderzeichen

Diesen Font habe ich für die Beschriftung meiner Objekte erstellt, wobei es mir primär um die Kennzeichen der Helikopter ging. Da ich aber feststellen musste, dass die Auswahl an Beschriftungsobjekten wie Buchstaben und Zahlen noch recht klein ist, habe ich den Satz vervollständigt, so dass er jetzt alle Großbuchstaben, die Ziffern und auch ein paar Sonderzeichen enthält.

Die einzelnen Buchstabenobjekte sind sehr groß (ca. 5m hoch), so dass beim Verkleinern auf die benötigte Größe eine hohe Genauigkeit erreicht werden kann. (Beim Verkleinern unbedingt auf "Center" einstellen, nicht auf "Pivot"!!!)

Labeling font sans serif, half-fat, capital letters, numbers and special characters

I created this font for the lettering of my objects, primarily for the registration signs of the helicopters, but since I realized that the offer of label objects such as letters and numbers is still quite small, I have completed the set so that it now contains all capital letters, the numbers and a few special characters.

The individual letter objects are very large (about 5m high), so that when scaling down to the required size, a high accuracy can be achieved. (When scaling down necessarily set to "Center", not on "Pivot" !!!)

Picture of Font

Font

Attached Files

• Chilles, Shanti, chloe and 8 others like this

#119 NiceKati

NiceKati

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 23 February 2018 - 11:44 AM

Sorry, double upload caused by error mesasage, please delete.

#120 NiceKati

NiceKati

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 23 February 2018 - 11:52 AM

Will please someone delete the second post.

I got an error message while uploading, so I repeated the upload, and now there are two identical posts.

Sorry and thank you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: world editor, forniture, workshop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users