3DXChat Community

simon

How do you load these objects into your world editor?

After downloading the objects, in world editor you upload it using either :

- Load from file (which will wipe off everything else, I assume it's better for loading a whole location)

or

- Merge from file (which will add the object to your current location, but you have to look around to find it, as the object loads wherever the creator saved it from)

After downloading the objects, in world editor you upload it using either :

- Load from file (which will wipe off everything else, I assume it's better for loading a whole location)

or

- Merge from file (which will add the object to your current location, but you have to look around to find it, as the object loads wherever the creator saved it from)

I want load this cars, but then is not agrupated is very dificult, but Good Job Shanti

Here comes a

Helicopter BELL 47 G with a suitable helipad (landing field).

The helicopter and the helipad are grouped separately, so you can use them to your demands

or simply remove the helipad and put the heli wherever you like.

The helipad is the green and yellow marking only, completed with the flashing lights in the corners,

so it needs a base structure or can be put e.g. on the roof of the standard house as shown.

Have fun!

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Helicopter with helipad

post-18668-0-13064400-1517919265_thumb.jpg

post-18668-0-94287800-1517919288_thumb.jpg

post-18668-0-50769000-1517919311_thumb.jpg

The helicopter and the helipad are grouped separately, so you can use them to your demands

or simply remove the helipad and put the heli wherever you like.

Wow, you sure you're not spying on me?  :D

I've been working on a house on a rocky outcrop for a while now and after much chopping and changing of the design, namely access to the house, I made a helipad for it, but there was no way I was making the aircraft for it.  :P

Thanks Kati, this will be perfect for my project.

Here's a diner for you to use, I have grouped it all so you can merge it into your map as a single object and drag it and place it where you would like. I have placed quite a few props in there, but I wanted to keep the size as small as possible. Thanks to Kati for some of her barbie props. :) Total size on the hard drive is 108 KB

Most of the bench seats have a normal chair pose, but I added sofa poses to a couple of them. All the stools have poses, and Ive added 3 lean against the wall poses, but no others as there's very little room. I suppose if you wanted to be naughty, you could add a bed pose to the counter or chest freezer. :P

Have fun. :)

post-14658-0-57400700-1518234494_thumb.jpg

post-14658-0-70265500-1518234515_thumb.jpg

post-14658-0-19002900-1518234537_thumb.jpg

post-14658-0-62533600-1518234547_thumb.jpg

Diner.zip

Time for another map.  :)

This one is a basic log cabin in the woods, you start off down the bottom of a small hill and make your way up through a path in the bushes till you reach the cabin at the top. It's a cosy little place and I hope people enjoy it. I put double poses on the couch and bed so 2 can use them. There's an custom pose set up near the stove, It was for a specific purpose, meant for 3 people, The pose was M/F or FF from behind against the wall and F on her knees with her head buried in the F crotch. It doesn't look that good because of the lean over, buts its passable. It does cause some issues with the use icon popping up when navigating around that area in the cabin because they are invisible spots, so if it annoys you, just go into the editor and remove them.

Its fully enclosed inside a massive black box so as to control the moonlight, I added a few stars to the top of the box that can be seen from the porch. It's not a big map, its mainly set up for a couple, maybe 3 or 4 tops.

EDIT :  I made this map prior to the big lighting changes to the world editor, and someone told me that it didn't fair well with the changes and they were correct. 

Anyway, I've gone back and done another pass over this, firstly removing the box enclosing the entire area as that was done to control the light prior to the update, and with that removed, I needed to add in a bit extra land and other items around the surrounding area for the distance transitioning. I changed all the lighting to give it a better look and added a small fireplace and some seating near the spawn zone as well.

Ive left the old map there just in case someone liked it that was and just added a 2 to the new one. 

post-14658-0-11472300-1518416497_thumb.jpg

post-14658-0-40850900-1518416510_thumb.jpg

post-14658-0-24245800-1518416524_thumb.jpg

post-14658-0-05028700-1518416563_thumb.jpg

post-14658-0-10407400-1518416573_thumb.jpg

post-14658-0-73305400-1518416585_thumb.jpg

post-14658-0-83399700-1518416595_thumb.jpg

Cabin.zip

Cabin2.zip

I'm nowhere near as good as most people on here but i thought id try my hand at the world editor. i couldn't get anything good when i started from with nothing. i downloaded a premade room and began editing it. i like how i looks but it is still empty and need a lot of filling.

the base was an a apartment built by Yaelle. it was a nice place but i was looking to make something a bit bigger. i really liked Yaelle's bathroom but i haven't been able to remake it yet. i don't claim to own the original credit for that goes to Yaelle :
http://3dxforum.com/...shop/?p=267735 

i hope people like my version and hope Yaelle is ok with me changing it.

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

(someone said that they are unable to download this, let me know if you have problems. i should be set so that's anyone with this link and download it)

vkMkR7E.png

gpAgTwZ.png

oQnUtAl.png