3DXChat Community

Problem with update

Dacia

When I tried to run the most recent update, I received the following error... "Error during update: One of the patch files doesn't exist! C:/Program Files (x86)/3DXChat/M2HPatcherTMP/WindowsPlayer221/3DXChat_Data/level1 OR C:/Program Files (x86)/3DXChat/3DXChat_Data/level1".  I've tried uninstalling the program and reinstalling and i get the same error.  Now when i load the program, the screen is black...nothing come on the screen.  I'm attaching a picture of the error.  Can you help with this?

post-2076-0-83911000-1407385331_thumb.jpg

Prior to this happening, i was having problems moving from one location to another.  When loading the game, i had to go to my character area (where you change clothes) and then go to a new location (like Sin Club).  I also had problems going to other user rooms.

Thanks

-Removed link :)-

Thats the file it says you're missing, but i expect it to ask for another file after this ones fixed..

Replace your current file in the C:\Program Files (x86)\3DXChat\3DXChat_Data

I am having same Problem, with updates, I have black screen, so I deleted  game and reloaded it, then got error , so I reset my Computer and am back with the Black srceen , I saw what you guy said above, game updats worked on my Other Computer why not this one?

Hi Rochi,

The new install and updated client work perfectly.  I uninstalled the program, deleted left over files and registry entries, turned off my anti-virus software, and installed the program.  Everything appears to be working great!  Thank you so much for your help!!!!!!