some expressions from my latest build: Tortuga!
Jump to content
Posted 12 March 2019 - 03:00 PM
Since everyone ask for ages for the bottle game for the private rooms and it don't seem we will have it one day, i decided to make this room (lets call it virtual bottle game for now untill i find a better name ).
2019-03-12 15-37-05_172536.png 821.97KB 2 downloads
The rules are the same than when you play the bottle game in sin club, you'll need a pair of dices though (Rochi's dll work fine for it). I made the room for 12 players as there is rarely that much peoples playing in same time.
-Each player sit on a chair (with numbers to remember where you sit after a dare). Like in sin club, i think most of the players will play as "strip or dare".
-The dices are replacing the spinning bottle. The first throw show who will start to roll dices. One of the players roll the dices with rochi's dll or with web dices (better to have only one player, called "game master", rolling dices though).
-The player count clockwork from his/her seat moving from the number the dices gave, then he/she give a dare to the player the dices designed.
- If this player don't want to do the dare, he/she strip one part of clothing then it's his/her turn to "roll the dices" (The GM do it) and to give the next "victim" a dare.
-The game end when only one player have still at least one part of clothing on.
Posted 28 May 2019 - 10:16 AM
You all make some sweet stuff!
How do we add pics? imgur dont work, suggestions?
Posted 28 May 2019 - 11:16 AM
Hi, I use Imgur all the time and it works fine for me.
Try this ... just ignore the bits you know already.
https://imgur.com/ Sign up for a free account.
Uploading a pic to imgur.
1. Log in to your free imgur account.
2. Click on your name to show drop down menu. Click on Albums
3. Click on “New Album”
4. A box appears. Choose a name, maybe your partners name, the subject etc… Make sure you click on “hidden”. You don’t want the public to see your obscene pics – you could even get kicked off the site.
5. Click on “Add another image” and a box appears. Click on “Browse” and it open a box to your PC. In the Pop up box, look for the pic you want and its folder where you keep it. (I use “Documents” in your menu and then your “User Name” Specials Folder, then “Fave Internet Pics” folder or “Screen Shots” folder.)
6. Choose the pic you want. Click on the pic to populate the box , then on “Open” and it will upload to your imgur album. This uploaded pic in your album will now have a “http…” address. You need the http address to post in forum either in a PM or a Topic.
7. Log into 3dx Forum - http://3dxforum.com/
To upload a pic to 3 DXChat forum.
1. Right click on your chosen image from the internet or in your imgur album you wish to post or pm in forum. A drop down menu will appear. Click on “Copy Image Address” or “Copy URL” or similar. OR Control / Ctrl + C. This is to copy the http address of the pic.
2. Open up Forum and the topic or PM (Private Message) you wish to answer or send. Paste it by right clicking and choosing paste from the drop down menu (OR Control / Ctrl + V) in your Forum "Message" or " Reply" box. The URL will appear.
3. Sometimes this will take by itself.
4. If it doesn’t click on the icon “image” box above the text box - 2nd Line where B for bold is and I for italics, 11 across is image icon. This will open a box to paste the http address in. Paste (Ctrl + V ) & Click OK.
5. The image should now show.
6. Click Post to show in the topic.
Hope this works for you.
Posted 28 May 2019 - 01:13 PM
A Bike im almost finished, eets been fun sometimes a pain in da bunnz but im happy how eets turned out
ALLIEHOTASS DEZIGNS LOGO small.png 33.48KB 0 downloads
Posted 28 May 2019 - 02:02 PM
It looks amazing Allie, I'm really impressed *-*
Posted 29 May 2019 - 04:05 AM
I see a stripped Moto Guzzi. I like it! Awesome work.
Posted 15 June 2019 - 01:31 PM
since so long time now Finally I have been building again the last couple of weeks:
(in the Mountains)
Some Pictures about the location (click to enlarge)
As you can see, may noticed its something alike themed as my last post bit above but this time the room is a little bit bigger.
To be able to open it for public from time to time => If you like the Pictures stay tuned for the 1st Opening Event with some live Tunes so you can swing by and take a look / Njoy the Music
World Editor →
World Editor →
World Editor →
Technical Support →
World Editor →
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users