3DXChat Community

Sin Club Textures

Troela

Anyone else has seen these wierd texture bugs? Only happened to me in sin club so far and twice today, when I alt tab out of the game and get back in its normal again. My graphics driver is up to date.

14979fb.jpg

I tried a few tricks but was not able to make it look as cool as yours,, I mean who wouldn't want the menus on the walls :o

I have no idea about your settings except that the quality is low, have you tried other qualities? how about switching between windowed and full screen?

I tried a few tricks but was not able to make it look as cool as yours,, I mean who wouldn't want the menus on the walls :o

I have no idea about your settings except that the quality is low, have you tried other qualities? how about switching between windowed and full screen?

My settings: extremely high, 1920x1080, fps no limit.

If you say my quality is low I might have to consider another graphics card :o Running it windowed does seem to help it run more smoothly thanks. 

And my driver is up to date, Nvidea geforce 340.52

It looks same as my low quality, no shadows and so on but that might be just the texture bug.. If you wish to run the game windowed and full screen, i suggest adding -popupWindow to the lauchers target field :)

post-1179-0-25039600-1407387898_thumb.jpg

You could try limiting fps to 30, i don't think that would hurt you at all! I mean it only saves your graphics card and shouldn't really effect your gameplay :)

It looks same as my low quality, no shadows and so on but that might be just the texture bug.. If you wish to run the game windowed and full screen, i suggest adding -popupWindow to the lauchers target field :)

attachicon.gifpopupwindow.JPG

You could try limiting fps to 30, i don't think that would hurt you at all! I mean it only saves your graphics card and shouldn't really effect your gameplay :)

Thank you for that, And I do have shadows etc.. Its just because of the texture bug. I've set the fps to 30, I'll have to wait and see if the bug returns  :)