3DXChat Community

Logged in Alone? 11/28

NeotheNeko

Well despite being in the game almost two years already, I did not know what was happening when I entered the game and I did not see anyone so I directed myself to forum to ask, but to complain I did not complain I was just lost without knowing what had happened for a moment I thought it was a mistake in my game only.If now when it happens again I'll be right about the reason. :P  :D

Rivi, my post wasnt directed at you or even mael, was just in general how people bitch for years about a product but yet still use said product.

Then you get the people who get offended if someone complains about them complaining. You do have every right to complain, just as i or anyone else have the right to say how silly it is to claim for years something is trash yet continue paying for it. Criticism works both ways, dont give it if it offends you to receive it

I know it was not, just wanted to make it clear :)  ;)

And just like that, *poof* everyone's gonna forget about what happened, servers are back up, game works, junkies can get their fix. (Val included) And we wait for the next server down or major bug out in some of the maps and then we repeat it.

Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat.

Welcome to 3dx chat.

Rinse and repeat.

*community goes batshit crazy*

*servers get back up*

*everyone calms down again*

- 2016 Year not sorted out in "Events and activities"

- 2016 Christmas Event late on boxing day, Saloon opening was announced for 12th Dec but suddenly date was scrubbed

- 2017 no Halloween update

- 2017 no extra Gold on Valentins Day

- no really new functions since leaning at the walls, just a few poses more

- several downtimes and repeated fucking up through obviously not tested updates

And to update:

- No sign of the promised compatibility of world editor with former homes, the old homes are gone. Missy an I had a pretty little home 2, created by 3DX defaults without hacks: It is gone. They added world editor but deleted the homes. This one annoyes me pretty much. I am not very amusesd.

But we can follow all this on instagram; how not even bugs get fixed. Be sure I remember this kind of communication.

I realize no-ones post was directed at me, but I'll reply to some points made nonetheless. Mine was after all intended to spark discussion.

Firstly, most of us do like the game we have, hence why we yearn for more content, rather than giving up and playing something else. The unused gym membership analogy was a bad example, as we are still here, but I get Rob's point. It certainly isn't real life either. We should all keep that in mind, no matter how deep our connections with people in-game can become :ph34r:

Secondly, "shit happens" sounds lazy and uninspired to my ears. Yes, there have been updates. Mostly unimpressive, very infrequent updates, far less than was promised. I'm not sure which games (worth playing) offer less content for even the special $60 per year holiday price. That's a brand new AAA title with dozens to hundreds of highly detailed locations and items and such, depending on the genre. Some of us do actually have a clue what it takes to develop a game - doesn't matter for how many players. Many of us are past the point of constructive criticism, because previous suggestions and even offers to help were clearly ignored.

Also yes, the devs have been somewhat active behind the scenes and occasionally dropped communication on certain topics recently, but nothing like 2-3 years ago, and we get dead silence when the server goes down randomly. But again, I pay my subscription to enjoy the company of this community's many wonderful members. To me, that makes the game worth its asking price. Doesn't mean I and others aren't going to complain that things could be much better :)

Just as the prophecies foretold, this topic is dying, what a surprise, huh?Not really.

Fact is, that the communication is ded. It's been like since I joined the game, been a year, not much for some, but most of the bad stuff that happens to the game (crashes, bugs, et ceteras) happened in that year as well, I am not surprised anymore. It's just kinda fucky, because I genuiely enjoy the game, obviously for the few people there, aka. the community. (which is sometimes pretty fucking cancer)

The ''it's a game'' argument, no Rob, I am not having a go at you, but, it's a game, exactly, let it be a good game, I mean... wtf? I am not expecting fecking fireworks and beautiful hair phsysics (gotta say that would be sexy though) HELL, I am not even expecting flat feet for girls (I gave up) Just... gimme content, I am looking forward to the world editor, some don't like it, some want the male poses on FF, which look aweful, because of the body being stretched out like some Stephen King monstrosity. No, be fucking original, give girls other poses... really, why just copy paste? Give female characters something different, not just the same F/M. I mean, they look bad and it's not very original, alright? So, just do something else and for the love of 3dx gods, or whatever, just bloody get some more help, I don't know how many of you are there, 2? If there are two then ffs, you've a community with what... thousands of people? You can't please everyone, don't even try, but try to get better. (They won't even read that..., why do I bother? T_T)

So yeah, some of us still do fucking care about the game, because we enjoy the people we've meet there and because... it can be so much better, it's not terrible, but it can be better and should be better, if effort was put into it. Don't like the game? Well then don't pay for it fellas and shut ya trap, because threats won't do much, for everyone of you going out and saying ''Imma quit and not pay'' there will be two newbies getting a monthly membership.

(pls dun ban)

(this post is not supposed to attack/insult/ or hurt anyone's feelings, but if it did, then fuck you)

you made my point for me. if someone hates it, don't play. I am sure there is something worthy of your money.  at this point if things aren't even close to how you want them and you have been here years, chances are its not happening. unless you enjoy beating your head against the wall and if so by all means continue

See, the issue is people are here for friends, no one here expect updates. I don't want to leave cus 10 or so of my friends are only here, if they weren't or if there is better place you can bet your ass I will take there everyone I know and i am sure many will do same. Thats the funny thing IF or WHEN competition arrives that's capable of pushing updates like every other game company in world for this price. Mind you month here cost 2 months in world of warcraft. 

Then all those friends will get up and leave and take majority of population besides new people and few colders who have no idea about the game or community.

Yeah Rob, people will always complain and whine, because we want to stay. Sure, I am going to bitch too, but lashing out on the devs won't do much, they... have the monopoly on this market, more or less, 3dx is in fact one of the better games out there, which is why we will stay here, for the people and lack of alternatives, then again, creating a game like 3dx is pretty tough, so go out there, y'all and do it. We're here for the folks, the updates are like an additon... it's upsetting in itself, but this is what this game has become, bitching doesn't do much, I mean, we've been doing it for quite a while now, no? Enjoy the game, the folks and the features it has, don't like it then stop paying them. Simple dot dot dot

pls dun ban

Dot dot dot, still not trying to make y'all sadz, but if you are, finen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But again, I pay my subscription to enjoy the company of this community's many wonderful members. To me, that makes the game worth its asking price.

... if you have 5 years and still nowhere near what you want, seems foolish to piss yourself off over it daily . RL has enough grief, dont need a game doing it

giphy.gif

mila-relax.gif