3DXChat Community

Logged in Alone? 11/28

NeotheNeko

As of right now, the game is still down. It's down for almost everyone and I guess the Devs are getting ready to release the new world editor update because they released manual and such for it. I'm just going to go about my day and I'll check the game tonight when I come home.

Update or not... Not communicated planned downtimes are still nothing but not professional. Anyway, starting video evening now :)

well they are called unscheduled for a reason if that is one ^^ and i dont think the update is coming yet....but at this point we can just wait and see what it really was /is

Was about to write that. I dont know where you guys n gurls always get the idea when the game is not reachable they be doing an update lol

think it was slowly dying , bit for bit now it doesnt work at all ^^

Bit for bit until it was a byte, becoming kilobytes and megabytes until all bytes haven been offline. - I needed to take this pass to do a nerdy goal scoring. ;)

I'll be really surprised if the server went down because of an update. There are long periods of time where I forget that they even update this game at all, lol. But I know they've been working hard on the World Editor. Just hope we'll finally get to try it out.

really annoying, that nobody thinks it necessary to inform the user, as always :(:angry:

The communication from the developers to the users is almost non-existent. I learned to not expect any communication from them, and because I do I'm not surprised there isn't any haha