217 members have voted

1. 1. I want to have improved:

• Single Non-Sexual Pose/Animation
    • Character customization
    • Home customization
    • Group sex feature added
    • Improve chat, social tools
    • Existing locations

I suppose a lot of people are now somewhat glad to see this poll. I for one am glad that this will be thoroughly utilized to steer the development of the game towards the direction that the community desires. Fingers crossed that this'll be a start of lesser unhappy campers and more satisfied players.

Best regards to the dev team and keep up the improvements  :D

Actually looking at this poll.

It kinda feels wierd

Single non - sexual animation vs Group sex.  That shouldn't compare in size right? I don't mean in priority

But like single wink animation or new sitting pose vs group sex. That kinda feels bit low no?

Thanks Gizmo. Are we meant to pick one from the list? They all look good. Anyway, here's my list, first one most preferred, last one least preferred.

I want to have improved:

1. Group sex feature added

2. Single Non-Sexual Pose/Animation

3. Character customization

4. Improve chat, social tools

5. Existing locations

6. Home customization

Oh, and Freya really, really wants collars.

I know home customization is pretty much the last thing people want updated.... But.... Paintings, Canvas's etc would be good for the walls.. Lots of empty wall space.. And blinds for the windows that can be open or shut, especially for the sky light in home 2..

PS.. im not sure if this is the right thread to be posting this.. But im just throwing it our there.. :)

The main goal of this voting is to choose the one main direction that we have to improve first of all

Our community will decide what 3DXChat needs most of all at this time.

For example 'Group sex feature' will win. So we will work on group sex, will release it, and then will start a new voting with other options.

Guest Suikazura

I think this is a great idea, but you should explain a little with any category that has a wide range like "character customization" or "home customization".

What do you mean by "character customization"? Height and weight? New hairstyles? More skin colors? Body morphing (bigger/smaller breasts, penis etc.)?

We don't need a detailed list, but some ideas as to what you are targeting for the update that we are voting on.

I think this is a great idea, but you should explain a little with any category that has a wide range like "character customization" or "home customization".

What do you mean by "character customization"? Height and weight? New hairstyles? More skin colors? Body morphing (bigger/smaller breasts, penis etc.)?

We don't need a detailed list, but some ideas as to what you are targeting for the update that we are voting on.

Gizmo stated in the "Upcoming Updates" thread if I'm not mistaken that hairstyles and clothing are things that he'd like to be worked on and be released in a regular weekly-like basis, so I suppose it's more or less other customization options aside from Clothing and Hairstyles, perhaps new faces, skin colors and body morphing options like you just stated would be more likely. :)

Please see more details in the topic Character customization - actually I mean any idea that will be chosen by our community (tatoo, piercing, sliders, colors, hair etc.)

But as we can see 'Group sex' is the leader now. If our dear members want to have a group sex in the game they will get it  :)

Keep voting...

Why are people voting for customization?

Sexual poses are extremely lacking. We already have more than enough customization for now.

I don't believe people think before voting. This is why we had bush for 8 years.

I don't quite understand all this hate and anger in general.

As for your response frizbeegod; gizmo states; in the linked thread at the start of this topic btw, that usual updates, including the "extremely lacking" are still going to be pushed out by the devs.

so before going off on a rant, best to check any facts you missed. As for your comment about Bush; perhaps your response illustrates just why he was in for so long.

direct quote; PS: I have not mentioned about a new sex poses, new hairstyles and clothing, because it refers to content. I want it to be added to the game on a regular basis.

i apologise if these is a bit over board, just a little weary of all the negativity :)

I don't quite understand all this hate and anger in general.

As for your response frizbeegod; gizmo states; in the linked thread at the start of this topic btw, that usual updates, including the "extremely lacking" are still going to be pushed out by the devs.

so before going off on a rant, best to check any facts you missed. As for your comment about Bush; perhaps your response illustrates just why he was in for so long.

direct quote; PS: I have not mentioned about a new sex poses, new hairstyles and clothing, because it refers to content. I want it to be added to the game on a regular basis.

i apologise if these is a bit over board, just a little weary of all the negativity :)

I have checked my facts. I know that this thread is about direction, not about what is or what isn't coming out, so please, take back the assumptions you throw out like hot cakes.

I'm about as free to disclose my opinion as anyone else. Negativity? More like neutrality, all I want to see the game become more. It is true that my opinion more favors a certain objective than the other, that is why I said "more like", not "exactly" neutrality.

We all have our quirks on what people think, I did not say people were idiots for voting for Bush, I merely implied that it was a poor choice.

What argument are you going to throw my way next? Non-constructive? I mentioned extremely lacking because it is what it is. That's about as constructive as any normal post you'll find on these forums.

Not really, it was due to the more demographic urging for war when the US falsely instigated said action upon Iraq when it was clearly Alkaida. But nice try though.

You seem really aggressive against any and all negativity, perhaps you're against anyone having opinions different from your own. I would suggest taking psychiatric classes to help ail you of your self-righteous mentality. Good day sir.

This is really good to see, devs. This is great. This is transparency, this is trusting the community, this is helping us help you. Two thumbs up!

Between Group Sex and Customization, I had to pick customization, simply because I like character customization a lot.

But I need to make something clear in my choice.

I don't want more character customization options (like new clothing pieces). I want a better character customization. Things like more control over body shape, more control over facial features, more control over color. Basically a system that broadens our options, so that we can fill it with more "stuff" later.

I personally do not want the developers to focus on simply "more poses". We need better core systems to support those poses, THEN make those poses.

I have checked my facts. I know that this thread is about direction, not about what is or what isn't coming out, so please, take back the assumptions you throw out like hot cakes.

I'm about as free to disclose my opinion as anyone else. Negativity? More like neutrality, all I want to see the game become more. It is true that my opinion more favors a certain objective than the other, that is why I said "more like", not "exactly" neutrality.

We all have our quirks on what people think, I did not say people were idiots for voting for Bush, I merely implied that it was a poor choice.

What argument are you going to throw my way next? Non-constructive? I mentioned extremely lacking because it is what it is. That's about as constructive as any normal post you'll find on these forums.

Not really, it was due to the more demographic urging for war when the US falsely instigated said action upon Iraq when it was clearly Alkaida. But nice try though.

You seem really aggressive against any and all negativity, perhaps you're against anyone having opinions different from your own. I would suggest taking psychiatric classes to help ail you of your self-righteous mentality. Good day sir.

Ok Frizbee; i will conclude and reiterate; there shan't be another response from me - i'll go back to being a lurker ;)

You say you checked your facts; although your original post asks why people are voting for customisation instead of "sorely lacking sexposes", when Gizmo had stated in an earlier thread that the poses and other clothing odds and ends would be classed as content that would regularly be pushed out; and that this was something on the side, somewhat "like an expansion in an mmo". If you regarded threesomes as sexposes; a misunderstanding took place because 3-somes would be a new feature in my book. ( i voted for existing locations)

So you use a phrase; dripping with malcontent towards the way people voted for someone( in this case; the next update), and lay it down to simply "poor choice". Common man, that comment had some venom in it, directed to anyone that thought customisation was good. 

Me, aggressive? No, i'm just a little sick to death of  seeing nothing but hate covering the forums; sure the devs may have been behind in progress. There is no need to come to this thread; after Gizmo starts a poll to gather people's opinions ( of which you hold as important) {I'm about as free to disclose my opinion as anyone else.} so to ensure bringing a consolidated update that would appease the community, and fulfill  the desires of the most people inn a fair and equal manner;            just to "question" people's choices for the next update.--------- I'm not against negativity, i'm just siding with the devs; give a little support ;) 

BTW keep up the great efforts  Gizmo and 3dx team, you heading in the right direction.

Ok Frizbee; i will conclude and reiterate; there shan't be another response from me - i'll go back to being a lurker ;)

You say you checked your facts; although your original post asks why people are voting for customisation instead of "sorely lacking sexposes", when Gizmo had stated in an earlier thread that the poses and other clothing odds and ends would be classed as content that would regularly be pushed out; and that this was something on the side, somewhat "like an expansion in an mmo". If you regarded threesomes as sexposes; a misunderstanding took place because 3-somes would be a new feature in my book. ( i voted for existing locations)

So you use a phrase; dripping with malcontent towards the way people voted for someone( in this case; the next update), and lay it down to simply "poor choice". Common man, that comment had some venom in it, directed to anyone that thought customisation was good. 

Me, aggressive? No, i'm just a little sick to death of  seeing nothing but hate covering the forums; sure the devs may have been behind in progress. There is no need to come to this thread; after Gizmo starts a poll to gather people's opinions ( of which you hold as important) {I'm about as free to disclose my opinion as anyone else.} so to ensure bringing a consolidated update that would appease the community, and fulfill  the desires of the most people inn a fair and equal manner;            just to "question" people's choices for the next update.--------- I'm not against negativity, i'm just siding with the devs; give a little support ;) 

BTW keep up the great efforts  Gizmo and 3dx team, you heading in the right direction.

Do you know what a rhetorical question is? Because that is what it was. Text or not, the context for that was very clear.

I was rather questioning myself while at the same time questioning the logic behind the votes.

Had some venom in it? I could use any example of what I would consider a poor choice. It doesn't make my statement correct. It's purely subjective.

You on the otherhand took it as if I was blocking out anyone else's choice, and I'm not. I'm free to declare any discontent I wish as long as it's not outright profane.

Yes, you are aggressive, you took my post as an attack and treated it as such. Telling me to "check my facts". There's plenty of facts laid out for you that updates are slow.

If they want to be treated like a serious business then they need to realize that incentive is a corner stone of business. More incentive creates greater customer base and revenue.

My "venomous" complaint is actually food for thought, as I am a customer as like many of you. I'm putting money into the game for various reasons, some more important than the rest. So I have every right to be discontent with direction thank you very much. 

But outside of that, I think we can both agree that communication is better than it was before.

Which I say "good job" to the 3dxchat group for keeping communication intact, that is ultimately the right direction, regardless of how I feel of development direction.

Personaly, i voted for character customization (and if i could i would vote for home customization or locations too).

I understand most of people prefer adding more sex-poses or sex-group possibilities, and if i can see my imagination/fantasy speaks on the screen i'll have nothing against that... :P hehe 

But i think customizations are at least as important, especially for the "virtual life / social part" (just my opinion).

Anyway, i see all the work and attentions the team have for our expectations and that's a great thing ! This poll is the proof !  :)

And i understand it's not very easy because we are all differents and we all have our way to live in this world.

So, thank you guys !  ;)

I like this game yet but i like more the way it's taking for the future and I'm already in hurry to be there and see what it will give.  ^_^