3DXChat Community

Pierrousss

Heyy guys,

i couldnt start this topic in "Developpement & suggestions" , so i decided to post it here.

Everybody knows here that my English is really really not perfect, so i have to use google translate often with some words i dont understand.... I think i'm not the only one...

It would be so usefull to can copy the chat in the game, and paste it on google translate.

In particulary when you want to talk with someone in russian, german, portuguese, etc... Some people cant speak in English here...

I hope you will love this idea, and hope to see that soon !

Kiss all

I 100 % agree, saves me another gazillion screenshots of steamy rp's on my hard drive for sure  :rolleyes:  

Copy & paste, pm, a chatlog and perhaps as the icing on the cake some timestamps just to recapture my afkishness would be a great addition and should be no rocket science either to provide the community with a little more comfort! The chat-system in general could use a fresh touch with a freely resizable

window but that is another story, let's go step by step!

YESPLEASE.png

lol for my part english spanish and italian are not a problem but true for others languages I have to use google translate and I use it only in forum because we can pasted inside the game that can be very interesting to do that in the game due to the fact that the game is a worldwide one :)

Yes i would looooooooooove this feature! Would help me out immensely with Google translate. Would open up so many more doors to meet new friends! If we could do this then, Language would be a very small obstacle to overcome. Would be fast and efficient! No fucking around typing a paragraph of words we don't know!

Signed. Great idea Pierr. This is a necessity we must have in chat.. Should be Priority!!!

In general, the idea is good, I do not understand why this feature was not implemented by developers at the initial stage of development of the game, because they are aware that in our community 3dx will be a lot of people from different countries and not all people have the opportunity to learn English. My French friend, I totally agree with everything you said above. I think it's not only in the use of different languages​​, but just the ability to copy various kinds of information from the chat window. This is a very useful feature :);)

greatfffff.jpeg                                                    04d333ba4bc0ad9b746ea800b38ca37e.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have been bitching for months so that 3dxchat get a decent chat system. ^^

Copy/Paste

Better tab Control

Choice of Color and Size for text

Etc

I was using better chat system in the 90 with IRC... I am sure the dev could do a little something to improve it.

And everyone win... the socializers, the RPer, the descriptives and... all the other I can't think off right now.