3DXChat Community

My game not make more photos . What i did?

BIALAETICAT

Eet prolly saved eet to somewhere else perhaps, clik the goto folder on the camera and eet should take you there. If that isnt the prob try looking in My Documents/3DXChat/screenshots.

If ya still cant find them ah dunno, try d/ling lighshot and screen capture dem bishes and bamboozle da Camera fo being lame and hiding ya happy snappers.

Good luckins to you Noobster and remember this, "The bear that glared was unaware that over there did stare a rare bear who did declare that it didn't care for such a dare and averted his eyes elsewhere" :P

In general when I am lost of where to find a file that I have just created in my cumputer I do :

- Make screenshot.

- Go back to system (windows ) and start a research of files at the top of you computer folder using "changed today" as filter.

- You should see in a reasonnably long list your screen shot picture and so can find where is it is saved (right click open location).

If you find nothing, go deeper in Cordelia advice.

Do you know that the keyboard function "Print Screen" do the same than clicking on the camera button ?