3DXChat Community

Something for the World of 3DX Chat.

Vaughan_Rarius

Hi  3DX Chatters.

This is just a fun idea that can be carried out in all of the 3DXChat World, especially as it is coming up to Christmas and party activities.

Lets do Flash mobs of dancing.

In World Chat &  Local Chat -   someone shouts out

/me   FLASH MOB -  Dance 11    

and everyone does that dance for 2 songs.  Then carry on with their business as if nothing happened.  LOL.

I think it could be fun and worth a try.

Anyone who does not know what a Flash Mob is,  check this out

I really loved the idea. :)  :)  :)  :)  :) 

I was thinking myself to open one day a dedicated room for this.

I was imagining the owner of the room based on the music giving a top for which dance men and women should follow.

A my wedding, I had asked all girls at one moment to go on dance 4 and it had created a very positive atmosphere to see all girls dancing the same sensual dance. (even not synchronised it is really nice)

I am not enough talented at managing a room to do this, but if someone would do this, I would love to go in such a room.

Doing it at world chat level seems to me a good but irrealistic idea as a LOT of people have stopped since a long time to read world chat.

Thank you all for the positive feedback.

Noted Deeborah, which is why I  thought shouting  it out on both World Chat & Local chat would pick up the ones hopefully who don't see it,

Then in addition when seeing people suddenly doing Dance 11  (especially as its not the normal choice of some as LeeLoo as pointed out )  they will guess whats happening as word has spread of the Flash Mob and fingers crossed - join in.

Tell you friends, we will try it soon, LOL. 

Hi,   sure I don't see why it cant progress to that eventually.

Initially, I just wanted to keep it simple to see if we can get enough people on board to take part.

I chose dance 11 as its not used often, so would work and tell people who know and missed it in World and Local chat that is happening and join in.

I chose it to be 2 songs long so folks who don't know about it will have time to register something is happening and hopefully enjoy it and join in too

As words spreads and Flash Mobs becomes known, i'd love it to progress how you just described and anyone who has a mind to be a Flash Mob Initiator will be spontaneous and fun.  A little bit like the Mexican Waves at Football matches.  LOL.

Thank you all for being enthusiastic.

I was thinking maybe we could fix up a time for one.   

23.59 hrs GMT (London) Saturday 18 Nov 2017.

This can be used for a time check:     https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/  

Perhaps asking for volunteers in each of the  General locations. It would be nice if we could get about 4 to 6 people in each location to start it off.  Hopefully others will join in as words spreads. 

7efR088.jpg

I just saw this that Matrix posted...

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/5868-its-not-what-you-have/

Nice one Matrix.

This is what I'm talking about,  a Flash Mob, whether its dance, music or song,  it makes everyone smile and feel good.

Lets do it in 3DXChat!

23.59hrs London UK time (GMT)  Tonight  Saturday 18 Nov 2017

00.59hrs in Europe (GMT+1)

17.59hrs in Chicago, USA. 

Hopefully, you can all work your times out.

Please could I ask anyone who is taking part to watch out in World Chat about that time.

I'll announce it there and then in local chat for the room, I am in...  Could others announce it in Local chat in their room/location, so it all gets around and hopefully come together..  Dont worry if more than one person announces it in local chat ... I would rather have repeats than nothing at all. 

/me   FLASH MOB -  Dance 11  

and everyone does that dance for 2 songs.

It would be great too if pics could be taken and posted in this topic like I have above...

Can we have volunteers for each room / location:

1. Beach

2. Saloon

3. Fresco Club

4. Yacht

5. Love Island (Night Beach) ---  Vaughan

6. Sin City

7. Night Club

8. Any other locations / Rooms that would like to be involved.

Thank you everyone for taking part and Good Luck.