3DXChat Community

not applicable since updates sorry ...

Lovers

(Any questions you can also ask me Personally at the Evis Club ... My ALT is ElvisKing :) )

3000+ radio stations for your room/s

You may or may not know how to do this .... But I have been asked by some for instructions .... So only read if its useful, if not move on :)

I had/have an Elvis Club that played Elvis music from a radio station .... The radio station played Elvis Music 24/7  .... but importantly it has no advertisements or DJ interventions, just pure mixed Elvis music ... In another room I had Smooth Jazz and other Genres that also had no advertisements or DJ interventions  ..... This gives the impression that it is a private stream ..... to find such streams/radio stations you need to search ..... and add to your 3DXchat radio in your room .... then anyone in your room can listen.

First you need to get streams/radio stations that will play on the 3DXchat Radio .... most radio stations don't include the file to do this .... but if you use the included link all the stations include the required file .... 

NIbuIdZ.jpg

OK  ..... select the website listed above   ........ To find a station put keywords in the search box (1) or select a genre (2) ..... The stations will then be shown below.

Now you can just listen to the station/s by hitting the Play button (3) .... just before the desired station.

If you wish to have the station in your room for private use or sharing with friends in your room RIGHT CLICK the .m3u file (4) below the play button of the desired radio station.

To be continued

Cont/

After RIGHT CLICKING the .m3u file a pop up box will open ......

dFEXT9l.jpg

Select and LEFT CLICK  "Copy link address" (5) ........

Paste it into something like notepad if you wish to save for future use  .... or directly paste it into the radio (see next post) by using ctrl + V  ....

To be continued

Cont/

OK now to add the file to the room .... Select the radio in your room and paste the file into the box that says "Set Stream URL"  (the text is lime green) and press play 

AkrEwBE.jpg

If you are new ... point your mouse somewhere under the radio until a green broken circle appears then LEFT CLICK as in (6)

A box will appear as in (7)  ...

Where it says "Set Stream URL"  (the text is lime green) place the .m3u file and press play ..... in the image the .m3u has already been added (7)

To paste into the radio paste using ctrl + V of your PC  .....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Added here .. to keep everything together ..............

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

An Extra bit ........  

OK .... Now you have streaming radio ...... Wouldn't it be nice if asked you could name the song playing and the Artist/s? or maybe you want to tell your audience as the song starts?

i2i6baq.jpg

Left Click (8)  ........

UDjIPwD.jpg

All the radio stations I have tried so far a similar window as above will open  ...... It will give you the song playing and the Artist (9) and will change when the next song starts ........ 

(you may need to turn off the sound from the browser, but won't affect the stream to your room)  :)

An Extra bit ........  Also added to the original instructions)

OK .... Now you have streaming radio ...... Wouldn't it be nice if asked you could name the song playing and the Artist/s? or maybe you want to tell your audience as the song starts?

i2i6baq.jpg

Left Click (8)  ........

UDjIPwD.jpg

All the radio stations I have tried so far a similar window as above will open  ...... It will give you the song playing and the Artist (9) and will change when the next song starts ........ 

(you may need to turn off the sound from the browser, but won't affect the stream to your room)  :)

Thanks a lot! A good way to avoid using all the overrated and exposure seeking "dj's" ! :-P

Thanks .... but this is for small rooms .... There are a lot of DJ's that are rated good because basically they are GOOD ..... A good DJ/s bring more than just their music, they bring their personalities and more importantly their friends and followers :)

If I decide to open a room again I will use this system for casual opening times ... but for events and parties I would always want a live DJ .... :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...