3DXChat Community

Newbie Here, Few Questions.

Aaron

Hello everyone.

I found this game for 1 week ago and I've been watching a few 3dxchat videos and been reading on this website aswell and I must say this game looks really cool.

(and everything is not about "sex.. sex.. sex" you will meet new people which may(?) result in "friendship" and you will have a blast I suppose.) - I am right on this? o.O

Just a few questions,

If you play this game for let's say a year, will the game still be fun? Like will it come new updats etc...

can you make multiple characters on one account?

is everything else free once you buy the game?

Sadly for me... I need to wait next year before I can buy this game anyways which makes me so sad to wait that long (crying a river.) 

:( :( :( :(

Well hope those who's playing it right now are having fun tho.

Hey Aaron here are the answers to your questions! :) Also yes you are right that the game isn't all about Sex, Sex, Sex! The game is based around the social aspect but sex is just a side convenience for sharing experiences with people you meet in game. One thing I will advise you on though is never "Cold Invite" people meaning don't just find someone and invite them to have sex and stuff as it is highly frowned up on in the game by people so just talk to people get to know them a bit then have fun! :D

1. Yes the game will still be fun in 1 year, not just from the game content updates but from the people you meet that make it worth playing as the experiences will never be the same each time. :)

2. You can make upto 3 Characters per account.

3. Yes everything else ingame is free when you purchase the game. The only things that cost money are gifts and the new beer bottle cosmetic that was implemented. As you buy those with the ingame currency XGold. Which you get some to start off with and there is extra free ways you can earn it i.e. Leaving a review for the game etc. But then will have to buy it in specific packages with real money but it's not really expensive. :)

Well hopefully you will still be interested in the game by next year, as it is a fun game and I have met many awesome people in my time here so far! So you won't be disappointed. :)

Kind Regards

MrAsh

Edited by ashbash

The gifts are thingies that show up on your profile page. You can send normal romantic stuff like flowers, chocolates, balloons, the severed head of Mario, a kung fu panda, and wine. 

You can totally send gifts to random people. I think at least 10 of the gifts I have are from people who've never spoken to me. Such friendly people! :D

• 2 months later...

Yay! I hope you get to come play soon Aaron! I've found 3dx a few weeks ago myself and have fallen in love with this place. The community is soooooo friendly and fun, I think you'll just love it.

Also chiming in to wholeheartedly agree with Mr. Ash's response a few months ago. 3dx itself is shiny and new and well-constructed, but as lovely a playground as it is so far (and it will continue to grow over time I hope!), it is the friends and playmates you'll find here that will keep you coming back again and again. That is where the real magic is.

Hugs!

Tiptoe

• 5 weeks later...

It's five years old but this may shed some light on your queries...

https://blog.rjmetrics.com/2009/06/24/who-plays-mmos-an-analysis-of-mmorpg-player-demographics-and-mmorpg-player-stereotypes/

Personally, as it is a role playing game, I don't really care who is behind the avatar as long as they are nice to me. If I were playing Everquest, I wouldn't query whether the person fighting along side me was a wizard in real life or not.

Just few more weeks then i'm good to play :)

And I've one question,

Is it true that those who play as a girl actually are a girl in real life and not a boy?

any girl(s) who can confirm? :o

From what I have read and my experience about 80% of players that claim to be female are actually male. A few in game here are open about it but some are not.

And Cordelia, there is a difference between fighting along side someone in a role play situation and having virtual sex. Sex is personal, fighting is not.. :) but that is just my opinion :)