The Official Coalition January Festival Of Sound

PEITHO

Attending?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending in January?

• Yes
    • No
    • Get Me Outta Here!
  2. 2. Should We add Sunday to the roster?

• Yas
    • Nah

I want to thank everyone that has expressed their interest in FoS Spring 2018 by either participating or by just showing up and showing support for their favorite DJ, and the one thing that unites us all as human beings, which would be Music. The 26th, 27th AND 28th are all going to be fun filled, so if there is anyone who has not heard about our upcoming event, please let them know! Do them a favor, and invite them to spend the weekend with some of the 3DX community's most passionate DJ's.

RobT, Tamara, KikiGirl, icecream, Nitro, Alivia, OOlisa, Koke, Trena, Ukari, MissMegan, and my beloved PandoraVonSayalin aka DJ Phyrra are to be owners of the Dragon, some will even get Pervy Disney. Any Event 6 DJ that wants the dragon pm me. Alter the beast and make it yours.. (that means put a saddle if you want) Lisa already has.. (I wonder if it counts as a threesome having sex on a dragon?)

post-10231-0-58426200-1517070478_thumb.png

EASTER EGG REVILED

post-10231-0-30611200-1517070518_thumb.png

drunk Bunnies steal tank! Driver Bunny Blinded by glasses!

Final day.  SOOO many awesome DJ's and  great variety of genres.   Its all about the music and the DJ's   the builds are sooo cool but the tringale on the floors seems to be like a bermuda thing and most people don't venture out LMAO

hope every one can come here out final lineup of super DJ's and their  craft

post-16731-0-71699200-1517146314_thumb.png

Ok, I attended each night at some point...  and one word to describe the experience Wow.

The sets by Megan & RobPathfinder were spectacular.   You are genius's.

And every DJ who gave up their time and efforts to make the Festival amazing...  it worked and you surpassed expectations.

Congratulations on a wonderful event, Pats on the back for everyone involved.

Here's me doing the tribal mating dance...

o0Avity.jpg

Fzy9tQs.jpg

kXY5LNm.jpg

NzJGb1g.jpg

CsCuytn.jpg

I wanted to say thank you for the OC for making my last room event possible, I am hoping the next Event is a group making room rather than one person. I especially want to thank MissMegan, as I said before, she put a lot of effort into her build and we worked hard to fix short comings we had in Pervy Disney, Godzilla (the dragon's name due to it's small size), Winter wonder land and even the Tank. I think the star attraction, the Triangle was the only thing that was put down without having to be refixed over and over. Lisa's and Trena's suggestions and fixes were many, it is like we had 4 builders and Lisa did an amzing job hosting, than you 3dx for the constant music issues and crashes.

As for the DJs being there working issues out with other people, i got to listen to amazing music that made me miss my room. So that is what i will be working on a room where a DJ can go play for a bit and have fun without a set time limit. I understood many other DJs wanted to play at Festival of Sound but spacing was limited. I think the people fell in love with the Triangle..  :D  

As I said that was my last EVENT Room where I make anything over 50% of the room, Trena allowed me the chance to be a part group effort room, I think we covered what went right and wrong, because that is the leader Trena is, constantly doing her best and improving, even when time does not allow it, pesky real life.. 

The world builder allows group made rooms to be possible, I know the Modz team is working hard at their effort to make a group made room. An idiot once claimed that I said the Events had the best DJs, proof was something he did not show because he got the wrong person. (He never apologized and made other false accusations). But I ask that the DJs do the very best they could because it was a showcase to display the music they loved, how they played not just for the people going to see them but for the room builders and party makers to see and hear DJs they could team up with. It was an effort to make the game fun, not fame not make a group famous, just making the game fun, something the OC, FOA, BDSMetal Gang, Modz Team, MC and many other groups hope to do.  :D   :ph34r:

I was pleased and honored to not only attend Festival of Sound's Event 6 but I was privileged to play the first evening of the event. I rode the Dragon, Danced in Fire, Ran through the castles, found friends and hugged the stuffing out of them. Sat with Bunnehs and Rabbits.. Rode a Tank, and played ONE hour of my favorite love songs... of four decades. 

Pictures are included. 

But none of that would happen without the support and encouragement I recieved early on by RobPathfinder, JasonWilde and DJStarrFyre. Rob more than anyone gave me the confidence and support to do what I have loved and wanted to do since I was 6. And on the 26th I got to play for 34 people who came to see the event room and hear the music. Thank you Rob, Starr, and Jason for all you did to help, aid and assist me in the past four months enabling me to DJ with confidence and have fun doing it. The Room build was so damn fun and amazing. I was honored to be there.

https://imgur.com/2GrkGra

https://imgur.com/a/O4Fcm

https://imgur.com/2UEu0BB

https://imgur.com/a/bfAHd

THANK YOU ALL!

Love, DJWildHoney