Photo

(CANCELED FOR NOW)Tribute to Music n Artists + 6 Months on 3dx party+ EUGENE B-DAY December 2

party music event live live djs live mix djs december

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#41 KYUSS

KYUSS

Sometimes I wonder - just like my sis!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Location[Fresh|Air] Patch

Posted 09 November 2017 - 12:35 PM

You are very binary KYUS ^^

giphy.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

Spoiler

Edited by KYUSS, 09 November 2017 - 01:06 PM.

• chaostika likes this

#42 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 09 November 2017 - 12:40 PM

Ill say this one more time.
This is the first event of many that i will make to honor creators n to promote their music n my hope ia that more ppl will start buying music to enjoy their favorites songs in the highest quallity.
Its a step in the right ditection n im sure of that now if that step is big or small it has to be seen but again its a step its the right step so plz support this efford, help me spread this message accross all 3dx music lovers.
You can keep apply cause it wont be only one i think ill make it a perma event.
  • Felia, chloe, KYUSS and 3 others like this

#43 Achroi

Achroi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Locationwhere ever my imagination takes me

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:24 PM

Can Alivia back op her own demands, because not more than 2 weeks ago we had a discussion on discord where as she claims to be 100% legal and then later on, says she downloads tracks from  youtube. and I'm not the only one that was involved in that convo,  so before doing something like demanding such a thing check that yer own house is clean, I'm not making a thing out of this, I believe it's a good event idea, but for someone that also like to mend in resolving issues before her time and wishing friendship, love and understanding then this is just a way to adding more fuel to the flames.  

And I'm sorry to have taken op this op here, but I do wish y'all good luck n have fun   :)

• Chilles, Nikki, XxDesireexX and 1 other like this

#44 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:36 PM

Can Alivia back op her own demands, because not more than 2 weeks ago we had a discussion on discord where as she claims to be 100% legal and then later on, says she downloads tracks from  youtube. and I'm not the only one that was involved in that convo,  so before doing something like demanding such a thing check that yer own house is clean, I'm not making a thing out of this, I believe it's a good event idea, but for someone that also like to mend in resolving issues before her time and wishing friendship, love and understanding then this is just a way to adding more fuel to the flames.  

And I'm sorry to have taken op this op here, but I do wish y'all good luck n have fun   :)

ill gladdly give screeshots of my beatport account n tracks i bought  :) surely not all my music is legal but i play only my legal in rooms thats why so much NGrezonance sweetie :)

check dear Achroi how i start this thread i give examples those examples have my beatport account n what i have bought 

• Nitro likes this

#45 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:41 PM

so now without more problems in regards of legality of music since that all djs have proof of their legal music that they can provide AT ANYTIME with screenshots lets wait this awesomeeeeeee event to support artists n promote their awesome jobs n lets all take a step forward to buy musiccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc <3

• chloe likes this

#46 Nikki

Nikki

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔰𝕔𝔲𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔊𝔦𝔯𝔩

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 09 November 2017 - 04:27 PM

Can Alivia back op her own demands, because not more than 2 weeks ago we had a discussion on discord where as she claims to be 100% legal and then later on, says she downloads tracks from youtube. and I'm not the only one that was involved in that convo, so before doing something like demanding such a thing check that yer own house is clean, I'm not making a thing out of this, I believe it's a good event idea, but for someone that also like to mend in resolving issues before her time and wishing friendship, love and understanding then this is just a way to adding more fuel to the flames.

And I'm sorry to have taken op this op here, but I do wish y'all good luck n have fun :)

And this is the whole problem with the party's here. One week it's OK that you use downloaded stuff the other week there's a "Legit" Party and everyone needs to buy stuff. Then the week after it's OK to use ripped music again.

The problem is not the effort or will to make a change. The problem is the double morality that several people show here.

And as long as that won't go away. Shit will never change around here.

You wanna be legit and give tribute to artists? Stick to legal content. Not only on that day. Stick to it forever and never go back to rip stuff.

Gawd so sorry to hijack this again. I promise last post on this matter 🤞
  • Chilles, chaostika, KYUSS and 4 others like this

#47 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 09 November 2017 - 04:33 PM

Im happy to announce the team of djs that will play n honor in the 1st event 

All djs will provide a track list to the listeners in case they like the tracks n want to buy.

All djs will provide pics of their legality of the music they played if they asked (i already have checked but for the non trusty ppl this is an added measure i have implement :)

Times are in GMT+2

Alivia              7-8            

Miss jus         8-9
                                             Makkye          9-10
                                             icecream       10-11
                                             Jessicax       11-12
                                             Chloe            12-1
                                             Crix pl           1-2 
                                             Niccolo          2-3

Alreasy accepting applications for the next event a week after so dont be shy n pm me if u want to dj in the second event :)

music unites us ,music is always there when we need lets give some love n support everyone <3

• chloe, Nitro and Niccolo like this

#48 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 09 November 2017 - 04:41 PM

And this is the whole problem with the party's here. One week it's OK that you use downloaded stuff the other week there's a "Legit" Party and everyone needs to buy stuff. Then the week after it's OK to use ripped music again.

The problem is not the effort or will to make a change. The problem is the double morality that several people show here.

You wanna be legit and give tribute to artists? Stick to legal content. Not only on that day. Stick to it forever and never go back to rip stuff.

Gawd so sorry to hijack this again. I promise last post on this matter

well my trance is all legit since i started dj my rock isnt but I NEVER PLAYED ROCK just to be clear hehehe ppl for some reason likes to make dramas me on the other hand likes to build beautiful things just stay tuned :)

if u try destroy ill be there to build (speaks general)

• Nitro likes this

#49 chloe

chloe

Chloe ♥ Felia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,101 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 November 2017 - 04:52 PM

Gawd so sorry to hijack this again. I promise last post on this matter

Can't see any double morality here. Double morality would be giving if some would damn everyone using illegal music but consume itself illegal downloaded movies or applications. I don't mean you with that, it was just an example.

• Nitro and Aliviax like this

#50 DjBulke

DjBulke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Locationnetherlands

Posted 09 November 2017 - 05:08 PM

Looks great alivia :) Party time

• Nitro and Aliviax like this

#51 Niccolo

Niccolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 05:15 PM

Big respect for ppl who doing best to entertain ppl here. 

• chloe, JessicaX, Nitro and 1 other like this

#52 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 09 November 2017 - 05:49 PM

QUEEN OF HAMBURGER PARTY 12th week of November!!  :P  :D  :lol: 

All kidding aside a great idea for a party and a slight condition, to show you bought your music and play. Does it really matter what it is called? Cancer Awareness, Remember Sept 11th, parties that are not raising funding but are bringing people together. People that had Breast Cancer were speaking with other survivors, people that lost relatives and friends were at the Sept 11th Memorial. Veteran's day is coming, any War Veterans here, might meet over there and do as one did last year, talk. So some people are making more out of a sex game, let them it is their game. To be a proper 100% legit DJ, I would ask Achilles, but that is not what is the condition for this party, show you bought the music you are gonna use. Alivia even has link to the software to be used to show proof so there is that. As for the legal and illegal downloads, the only issue i ever had was taking someone else's mix and not mentioning them. If I for example ever use BoZno's mix you can damn well be I will mention I am using his mix and mix it with some other mix to make it sound like a smooth continuous play that keeps the party going. Because that is what a MIXER DJ does, mixes in songs for one long continuous play. 

Big respect for ppl who doing best to entertain ppl here. 

He says it best. Alivia love what you are doing hon, I am not a computer friendly guy so your proof software and I are still having issues.. :ph34r:

• chloe, Nitro and Aliviax like this

#53 Mar Mohan

Mar Mohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 07:26 PM

While this is a great idea and all for people purchasing their music to play for others.  I agree that music is a part of life and should be given the respect just as much.

Allow me to explain a little, it goes like this to be a legal DJ, you must have broadcaster not a hacked but paid version or a free version like WinAMP and a license to broadcast.  Next purchase all your music or have expressed written consent to play the music from the artist you have a free copy of.  Then you have to pay royalties to all parties though agencies that collect them ASCAP (American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers), BMI (Broadcast Music, Inc.) and SESAC are US public performance organizations (PROs) who collect publishing royalties (performance royalties) for the PUBLIC PERFORMANCE of musical works as stipulated by the U.S. Copyright Act. to name a few (you can google if you're unsure - https://en.wikipedia...ction_societies) so that the artists/musicians/composers/writers and such get paid.

• KYUSS and LexiKitty like this

#54 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 09 November 2017 - 07:36 PM

While this is a great idea and all for people purchasing their music to play for others.  I agree that music is a part of life and should be given the respect just as much.

Allow me to explain a little, it goes like this to be a legal DJ, you must have broadcaster not a hacked but paid version or a free version like WinAMP and a license to broadcast.  Next purchase all your music or have expressed written consent to play the music from the artist you have a free copy of.  Then you have to pay royalties to all parties though agencies that collect them ASCAP (American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers), BMI (Broadcast Music, Inc.) and SESAC are US public performance organizations (PROs) who collect publishing royalties (performance royalties) for the PUBLIC PERFORMANCE of musical works as stipulated by the U.S. Copyright Act. to name a few (you can google if you're unsure - https://en.wikipedia...ction_societies) so that the artists/musicians/composers/writers and such get paid.

thats for a dj that has a radio etc not for ppl that play a sex game in their private rooms right ?

• JessicaX likes this

#55 Mar Mohan

Mar Mohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 07:46 PM

thats for a dj that has a radio etc not for ppl that play a sex game in their private rooms right ?

That's for anyone that DJs (for example on air over a stream)  Paying for services like iTunes, Amazon Music and Spotify are not actually buying the tracks you are paying to listen to the music but you have not purchased it and do not have rights to rebroadcast it.

#56 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:11 PM

That's for anyone that DJs (for example on air over a stream)  Paying for services like iTunes, Amazon Music and Spotify are not actually buying the tracks you are paying to listen to the music but you have not purchased it and do not have rights to rebroadcast it.

for i tunes i was thinking the same so i tried to not include after much searching  beatport seems ok 

#57 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:18 PM

Anyway its an event like the million other events that have happened here i just added that all djs will play bought music to give something bk to music industry n maybe promote some artist by playing their music in the best quallity hehehe not a big deal  right <3

• chaostika likes this

#58 Niccolo

Niccolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:31 PM

this is answer frm VDJ support stuff

ContentUnlimited does not cover royalty fees to be able to perform music in public and/or broadcast it. The subscription fee pays for your right to be able to legally stream the track and play it privately while your subscription is active.

Regardless of the source (CD, iTunes, music streaming service (ContentUnlimited), vinyl record, etc.), you must have licenses from the appropriate authorities in your country to be able to play music in public and/or broadcast it.

If you are playing in a bar/club, then depending on the laws of your country, the venue will usually have appropriate public performance licenses to cover you when you are playing at that venue.

If you are using a commercial radio broadcast server (I.e: A service where you legally rent a radio broadcast server) then the broadcast royalties may already be covered (Paid by your subscription fee to the broadcast service and/or by adverts.) For further details, please check with the provider of the broadcast service that you are using (Or intend to use.)

If you are using the broadcast feature built into VirtualDJ itself only (Listeners are directly connecting to this on your computer rather than you broadcasting to a radio server), then you will need to obtain appropriate licenses (Except if it's private and just you and a few friends are listening.)

• Chilles, chaostika, KYUSS and 2 others like this

#59 Niccolo

Niccolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:32 PM

its abt content unlimited which I using the most

• Aliviax likes this

#60 chloe

chloe

Chloe ♥ Felia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,101 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:04 PM

Yes we should really get a radio license because we stream some hours a week. Sure you need a license for broadcasting but I can't stop laughing imagine the following conversation:

"I play this adult sex game and I created a club out of tables and cubes. I have every two weeks that room open for others to join for about 4-8 hours. All guests are also subscribers of the game. We like to party and listen to music I and other members will play that night and I really want to become legal. What kind of license can you sell me for this purpose? - What????

To be serious... our virtual clubs are no real clubs and we also don't operate a public available radio station. We all know each other more or less, so I see it still as a private party. So please stay away this those licenses.

Before some may argue, sure the guy running the streams for the public rooms should have a license since he is doing it officially in the name of 3dx.

I really don't get it why this event cause so much drama.
  • Felia, Nitro and Niccolo like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: party, music, event, live, live djs, live mix, djs, december

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users