3DXChat Community

(CANCELED FOR NOW)Tribute to Music n Artists + 6 Months on 3dx party+ EUGENE B-DAY December 2

Aliviax

Hello everyone ,

i want to say a few words about this event i plan.

we all love music , music makes our life better ,its there in happy momments n in sad keeping us company.

its there when we fell in love, when we share our feelings with someone we love.

Its always with us and its always there when we need music .

Music exist cause some create cause some give their soul to make music

so this event is dedicated to all artists /creators of music to honor them for making music ,the music we all listen

in every moment of our life.

alivias-party_1920azrg1.jpg

6months.png

This is a special event n if any dj wants to play ,here what u need :

1st pm me that you want to dj

2nd have proof that you own the songs/tracks you will play example : http://prntscr.com/h7wtle or http://prntscr.com/h7wv08 or whatever proof u may have cds vinyl etc ...why ?

The why is because its a tribute to honor them for making music for all of us n us to show our support to their work n effort .

Ty for taking the time to read

i wait ur pms with above mentioned <3

ok so only legit dj will play yes ????

iiis yes please count me in :)

this event is to honor artists n creators by playing legal bought music n inspire ppl to support them .

pm me what post says plz track list n proof u own this music <3 and ofc ur in game name hehe

so far djs that have provide  their legal music 

Icecream
                                                     Alivia 
                                                     Makkye 
                                                     Miss jus
                                                     Crix pl 
                                                    Chloe 

maybe 1-2 more spots have left <3

I first thought WTF as Alivia told me her party idea but after a first schock :P I got excited about it. This event is not meant to point a finger to us all that we play tracks we didn't paid for. It's just a wake up that we should also care about the artists.

As a private person you can become very easily legal. Just subscribe to Spotify or any other similar streaming service (also some are legit for professional DJs). Some would say now, noooooo the artists are getting way to less through this. Might be not wrong at all but also if you buy a track from beatport a lot of people withhold their share before the artist get the rest.

Anyway, as a DJ you could also use those services for private usage if your DJ software supports it. It's btw a nice way to start deejaying because the costs are low and you get a pretty good quality. If you need more information about this, feel free to pm me. I also started like that but meanwhile I have a new controller and I am using SERATO DJ. 

So back to topic. The last month I used the Pulselocker DJ streaming service, or better I tried to use it. It lacks lots of songs I wanted to play so I ended up buying those on Beatport. But this was in total to expensive for me... so I canceled Pulselocker again. This wasn't the first service I tried. All more or less didn't fulfill my needs. So I was in a dilemma.

To be honest, I started to use illegal downloads again and I will tell you why. Since I am no professional DJ I don't have any income therefore. As a private person I already pay Spotify and I am also willed to pay for some tracks I really like and which I play more often as just one time. But I don't see the need to pay for everything I will ever spin. 

So I looked through my sets of the last time which songs I really love and played often and which I didn't bought already and I found some. Since I will not using any DJ service anymore I decided to buy them, not only for this event but from conviction.

That's why I support this event. Sometimes we need an external trigger to remind us of what is important to us. For me beside personal things it is MUSIC

My wish for the future is that we all remember from time to time that it costs a lot of work to produce a song and we should honor that. In my eyes it is not necessary as long as you are a hobby DJ in a virtual sex world that you buy all your music. But supporting your beloved artists or some underground dogs on whatever way would be a nice move.

I just bought 10 tracks from beatport I didn't already (legit) owned and it was a good feeling.

I am really looking forward to this event.

CU there and around the virtual world

KISSES Chloe

Edited by chloe

Heya Aliva,

Nice idea with the Event. Thus I really doubt its a real headsup cuz some ppl never change. Its like fighting against windmills. I love your effort tho. At least someone who got that it is all about recognition of the artist. Thumbs up for that.

I do have a message for some "legit" DJ's here:

So you have prove for one event in the hope that people will finally look at you beeing all legit. Thats really smart of you.

But let me tell you something. Buying tracks for one Event doesent make you legit. You are just legit for that one Event. Just like kleptomaniac people: They buy a pack of bubblegums to get out of a store with their bags full of things. You can lie to people or yourself as much as you want. Noone who plays illegal content for months and years is suddenly legit.

Yes. So much yes! This Event is a good chance to finally feel and realize what spinning tracks is all about. And some might learn a lesson or two, or even might like to be on light side of the force for a day.

I get that music is expensive. Entertainment is expensive and yes we do it for free here and most of us do it as hobby. But having a hobby doesent mean you should steal stuff because you dont have an income from that. I would like to see all hobbiest suddenly starting to steal things. The world would go down in anarchy.

So all I can say is that one event wont validate you as legit DJ or whatever some are hoping this will do. You can only proof yourself by keep doing it like that. Always!

1. Buy your tracks
  2. Put some effort in your mixes
  3. Have a lots of fun (and people too!!)

I really hope you have a great Event and it turns out well. And for thoose that will taste how a bought track feels. Keep doing so! Its worth it!

tumblr_m9zl8fBvJH1r6kg9io1_500.gif