3DXChat Community

Greetings everyone (blast from the past)

CrazyAli

Hello everyone. For those who know me, know that I left a little over a year ago (give or take :P ), due to overall lack of updates and just to take a break from this world. I am considering coming back. I keep seeing some familiar names on the forum, (so it would be good to catch up with them in-game) and there have been like 3 updates since I have left. So thats good (hehe).

Anyway, I am just reaching out to you guys, to see if it is really worth COMING back at all. When I left everyone had their little clicks going, which made it very hard to approach people and start up some new friendships. The lack of updates was very frustrating. The lack of dev feedback and communication was horrible also. 

If I do come back, it will probably be when the holiday sales go up. But before I do, I wanted to get some feedback from everyone as to the state of the game so to speak.

/me waves to CrazyAli o/

Game is same old 3dxchat.  (still no pigtails)

Got some new birds nest hair. Beach got a overhaul. Its much bigger and more open world with no restrictions. .  It has nice avocado trees,  waterfalls and a  pervy dark cave now. Can switch any location from night to cloudy to dark.  Couple new poses here and there. Some recycled ones to. There doing some big Mine-craft update and adding some world editor. 

There is some social people still but a lot stick  their own clicks.  

That is about it really. 

I am kinda torn on whether or not i will Renew my yearly sub. Probably will but I will do it waving a fist in air and complaining about lack of pigtails and spanks. ;)

out of likes nyphm :huh: and in metallicas words: sad but true :angry:  

And that is kind of what I am afraid of, and the main reason I might not resub. I can be very outgoing once I get out of my shell some, but I found it very difficult to approach people the longer I remained a member. I had / have friends of my own who still play, but time frames have made it difficult to keep up with. So I probably would be starting fresh, which might actually be a good thing. But with as shy as I can be, it doesnt make for a fun time to start fresh either lol.  :wacko: 

I am here for nearly 2 years now, and at least in public rooms it is more true than before that people are locked up in their own groups, resullting in quite silent local chats. Additionally there is a lot of 'No Chat' rooms, where communication is rather not possible and not wanted.

Nevertheless I still get to know new people, mainly based on the fact that I host my own room where Local Chat is highly appreciated, and there are some more rooms where you can go for communication and to get to meet people.

I don't want to embellish the situation in 3dx, but mostly I still have my fun here.

Kisses

Zokora