3DXChat Community

Frozen

MeiLing

I thought that it was an issue with my pc but a friend got the same issue. (both pc are news). Suddenly the game frezzes up. There are no more control: no keyboard, no mouse, etc. The only solution is too shut down the computer. Cleaning the cache helps to delay the occurence of this bug.

What could be the reason of this?

Thank you 

• 3 months later...

This keeps happening to me. It got so bad, my entire system locked up to the point where I couldn’t uninstall the game or do anything at all on my computer. I have a gaming computer - not going to bother posting specs, because there’s absolutely NO reason why this should be happening unless it’s Windows 10.

I had to actually take my computer in for repairs just to effing use it, because it was completely unusable. Diags detected no problems with my graphics card or any hardware. I got my computer back after wiping the entire thing. I tried dl’ing 3dx again, I played, it worked. No problems. Yay.

Cut to today and it’s happening again. Needless to say, I’m livid, hence my username. I’m using command prompt to check everything in safe mode because I literally cannot get Windows to start working again. Once I do, if I do, I’m uninstalling 3dx and hey, wow, good thing I have a pre-paid year subscription.

I’ve been playing this game for 8 months prior and NEVER had any problems. This has to be some World Editor bug or something. Regardless, I don’t expect this issue or any other of the issues here to be addressed anytime soon.

I should have been able to troubleshoot this on my own as I tried, but I couldn’t, and I’m not paying to have my computer fixed again. If I can’t get it to run again and I do have to have it taken in for repairs, I’ll update, and I’ll be even more pissed off than I am now.

Also, if for some reason I figure out a fix for this, as I am AGAIN dealing with this BS, I’ll post it. Until then, goodbye.