3DXChat Community

FRIENDSHIP SERIES(TRIBUTE TO FRIENDSHIP)

Aliviax

HELLO EVERYONE 

IM SO HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE MY FRIENDSHIP SERIES PARTIES I START IN TRIBUTE TO FRIENDSHIP.

THIS WEEKEND.

FEW WORDS ABOUT THE PARTY N ALL THE PARTIES I DO

3 REASONS 

1ST REASON IS TO UNITE ALL PPL THROUGH MUSIC

2ND REASON TO GIVE EVERY DJ NEW OR OLD THE CHANCE TO DJ  N HAVE FUN 

3D REASON TO PROMOTE FRIENDSHIP.

IF SOMEONES MAKE 1 NEW FRIEND ILL BE HAPPY 

IF 2 ENEMIES BECOME FRIENDS AGAIN I WILL BE HAPPY 

IF U HAVE FUN WITH THE MUSIC THAT THE DJS WILL PLAY ILL BE VERY HAPPY 

SO YES COME N HAVE FUN MAKE FRIENDS FORGET THE PAST  N LOOK TO THE FUTURE , A BETTER  FUTURE WITH FRIENDS.

TIMES WILL BE 7PM GREECE TIME (6PM CET)

TRIBUTE_PARTY.png

Friendship or not, I was blown away by Achilles, MissyB, Pandora and Ukari's DJing, I am really hoping they play at one of your rooms Alivia. I may even give you the Full Affect room, I am remodeling it a little. I want it to be more fun, it is already very user friendly.

awesome i hope they play soon 

TRIBUTE_PARTY.png

DJ LINE UP 

7-8  PM    Shaylee gmt+2 
                                                                                        8-9   PM    Ashaxo  gmt +2 
                                                                                        9-10 PM    Mulan   gmt +2
                                                                                        10-11 PM   Juju]   gmt +2
                                                                                        11-12 PM   Jessul  gmt +2
                                                                                        12-01 AM   Bulke  gmt+2
                                                                                        01-02 AM   Admire gmt+2 

Friendship or not, I was blown away by Achilles, MissyB, Pandora and Ukari's DJing, I am really hoping they play at one of your rooms Alivia. I may even give you the Full Affect room, I am remodeling it a little. I want it to be more fun, it is already very user friendly.

awesome i hope they play soon 

Would be a lie if I agree to play with everyone in one context :)

DJ's who respect Art and Artist, sure every time!

DJ's who plays stuff of YouTube or similar, sorry no chance^^

I've my reasons and my personal opinion (codex) for this choices :)

DJs should be role models for this ppl who want's to learn DJing!

Would be a lie if I agree to play with everyone in one context :)

DJ's who respect Art and Artist, sure every time!

DJ's who plays stuff of YouTube or similar, sorry no chance^^

I've my reasons and my personal opinion (codex) for this choices :)

DJs should be role models for this ppl who want's to learn DJing!

So true 100% 

due to my concern that not all ppl have good pc ill decided to revamp the whole room merging another one way lighter than the 2 pyramids till i make more tests,this one is below even 2k props so everyone has the maximum fun n be able tp play at extreme settings with reflections off to keep a costant 60 fps or more depending their monitor refresh rate.

dome by rob pathfinder

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_8.png

pool was made by morgaine ,she actually had build me a whole room that i had destroy so i make 1 file with only pool to merge in any room <3

Screenshot_9.png

platforms by me 

Screenshot_11.png

and lastly for the more horny ones so they dont bother djs n be far from dance stages 

Screenshot_10.png

Looking forward to it. It is going to be the first time I play trap in 3DX, and the first time I have played EDM in 3DX for that matter. I am well on my way to covering every genre of music in 3DX.

• 2 weeks later...