3DXChat Community

They Say Confession is good for the Soul.....

Sherrie

I Confess, when I first started  the game,  all I thought about was who I could fuck, for two weeks or more I was happy as a lark just to go at it with who ever. Like all things the new wears off and you realize you don't have to screw everyone's minds to enjoy laughing and talking to them.  Like most people I made up I have lived and I have learned. I think the most fun I have had is laughing and goofing off with people who may not totally get this country gal from the sticks. But I can say if they don't get me it's not from lack of me trying. :P I think the key is to just enjoy chatting it up and if the other happens to be a part of it then you have a nice bonus of the meeting of the mental body parts, lol! Life is to short to worry about taking it all to extremes and being super all out serious. Chill...have your kind of fun and shoot don't worry who likes it and who doesn't. There are plenty of critics.. but what fun is that?  There I now have a post of my own.. Troll me baby! I expect it.. LOL!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I confess I actually Miss RobT. I really have to thank him for calling me garbage because he opened my eyes to how I've acted lately. I know it doesn't mean much to some but to much WC isn't good for me. where ever he is Thanks, RobT, I really did need that. 

I confess I actually Miss RobT. I really have to thank him for calling me garbage because he opened my eyes to how I've acted lately. I know it doesn't mean much to some but to much WC isn't good for me. where ever he is Thanks, RobT, I really did need that. 

you can tell him yourself, he will be back sunday. He didn't die . :P

I confess in this virtual world you see many things. It can also make you become jaded... Or it can open your eyes to new experiences and unique opportunities to grow.

The later is what I have experienced. So to those of you who have assisted me on this journey..... Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I'll confess that I'm hardly the perfect example of anything as far as 3dx goes. I will not, however, confess I'm perfect. I don't owe anyone anything other than having fun so if you think I'm going to tell you who I do and how often I do them then you are crazy. btw this is not real sex. Real sex sometimes doesn't even last as long as virtual sex The people are real, the acts are made up of words spoken from the mouth, and made up by the people engaging in the act.

They say confession is good for the soul, but I think nahh, because when you tell people the truth the flat-out, Gods honest truth they realize they really didn't want to know it in the first place. I  have come to the realization that it's best to let people think they know what they think they know it makes them happy to think they know something and it makes you happy to know they don't Win-win! everybody's happy.

My confession will end with a real truth. Some of us have lives yet we are letting them slip by us so quickly.Some of us have only this, our real lives are being sick trapped in a bed, or being poked and prodded by needles cause we are slowly dying. This is the only life and interaction we have. Some just aren't social butterflies and here is where they shine and show the person they keep hidden inside cause they just aren't talkers in real life.  I see nothing wrong with any except the first one.Life gets by us quick we turn around and one day we are old looking back on what used to be or could have been. Spend time with the people that love you for who you are, who embrace you for who you are. let the rest go it neither matters or will matter in the end. 

Well given the thread, and confession. My name was SweetHeather but years ago in magnificence the developers thought a pruning of names in the 2 months I had no sub was applicable, and thus 'SweetHeather' went out the door with a boot. Instead of remaking the name, I ended on 'JulieDark'. I had this utter passion for sitting on the floor , and in corners. Call me the corner ragdoll. I enjoyed watching others, reading chat, just watching. I'm not an amazingly engaging person, but I do come to life if spoken to. I was always taught it was rude to ignore people when they directly speak to you. So even in a game where I could just pretend I'm AFK, I'd reply. Unless .. well .. if I was truly AFK! Then no chatter would come! I met some really nice people when 3DX was very new and small. Felt as silly as it was I had a group of people that enjoyed my company as much as I enjoyed theirs. I came to find out that enjoyment was only a fiction, a sweet and wonderful lie. Even so I still miss it. I know that's stupid, as far as stupid goes even. Out of that festering blackness I did meet a wonderful man from it. One I would call my friend for a long time, and it generated true love and caring in my heart for him as a friend. In all of it I still found something shimmering and worth holding on to. I still remember our first talks which was all about music. Its how he initially connected with me, and got me to open up. He made me feel more than just some person. That I truly mattered when spoken to. And I tried my best to share that same feeling back. I hope I succeeded in sharing it back. Only he would know, wherever he is. There was this thing I had always heard. Where online was a better place than real life. I came to slowly know that online was far more cruel than real life ever was to me. I have existed in real life pretty much for a while now. Excluding things that could affect me. I'm a glass heart, and online just managed to drag that in the dirt. So now that I have a better focus to real life, don't go on to online places much. I am much much happier. Even been with the same boyfriend for a few years now. I do miss some, but memories are a beautiful and wonderful thing as well. As 3DX and that 1 friend will always remain close to my heart in how that friendship started and grew. I haven't been in 3DX for a long time, I did log in for 3 months on a random stupid not too long ago (think 6 months ago, don't recall. Would have to see that profile as it listed the date on it), but I think I should have saved my money. I do not have any advice for anyone. Besides keep your heart precious, keep it unstained, do not willingly allow it to falter down into paths which make it more difficult to recover from. It isn't to say never have friends or never love online. It just means keep it in focus, and never let anyone step on it. We all live, we all breathe, and our blood flows just like any others. You are beautiful. You are amazing. Even if others can not see it. And even if you can not see it for yourself.

I will not be logging back into the forums. But saw this and thought to leave a sort of lingering thought. Even if that thought should fade quickly as the melting of a snowflake. Be good to others, for you do not know how long you shall know them. Love them sincerely, because that sincere love builds into who they are for as long as they should draw air into their chests.

And in short, Thank you and god bless, and goodbye (doubt most remember me or still remain that knew me, for others I am just a passing stranger)

• 2 months later...

I have no confessions what I do it the game is my choice, not anyone else's If I block and keep someone blocked I will. If I talk in WC and you don't like it, I don't give a shit. I'm unblocking you crazy person, mainly because if I have to look at your stupid bullshit then you can look at mine. Peace out! 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...