Photo

They Say Confession is good for the Soul.....

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,324 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 15 January 2018 - 05:01 PM

well, i posted it for you :P

gangsta-troll_o_903584.jpg

• Caprica likes this

#22 Caprica

Caprica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the State of Kentucky

Posted 15 January 2018 - 05:19 PM

Thanks Rob!  ;) 

5-poppy-trolls-3d-animation-movie-previe

well, i posted it for you :P

gangsta-troll_o_903584.jpg

#23 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,324 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 15 January 2018 - 05:51 PM

youre-welcome.jpg

#24 Caprica

Caprica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the State of Kentucky

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:28 PM

I have to confess I have no takeaway thoughts on the game, the game is the game. I mean to be the game... own the game (in your way!) see it as you see it. I don't really care who is who, or what they are up to.  I'm mean who cares who's fooling who, (who's zooming who!)I just seriously enjoy the laugh more than anything else. I realize I have to put on my big girl panties and accept that sometimes the laugh will be on me. If I had to confess anything it would  a friend  told me I truly was a troll (he didn't say I was good at it.) He did say I was one. It made me laugh and ask myself when did this transformation happen. I remember being here and thinking everything was serious and everyone was out to get me. Now I think yeah I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. The getting is all about how you let people get to you.  So I would rather post the pics of I confess I like when he: so much better than explain anything about the crazy stuff that happens in 3DX so to the guy and girl that totally thought I was being mean. thank you, I didn't have a clue where to take my confessions buy now I do.. (;  

cada04404bd4ec0044071ad407c54886--kinky-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users