Kaili

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationUS-East Coast

Posted 04 June 2016 - 07:59 PM

LMAO

The news is NO news!

Latest update, on the update, of the update. It will now be coming out Morer Soonerish

• Nellie likes this

#1223 Hony

Hony

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 06:39 PM

I loved this game when i started it. So many things to do, and good grafics. The first 2 months i was here, there was a lot of upgrade/patches.

But now, the last 2-3 months nothing.

3dx: if you want regular costimers to stay in game: Please come up with more.... more new stuff, clubs, what to do and poses. Else the game just fast geeting bored. Like a game you play to the end, and then wate for expansion. WE NEED MORE

For what you made so far: Thumbs up. But keep it up, dont be afraid to show us the new thuff. ;)

Kiss and Love Hony

• Nionlight, Natascha, Morgaine and 3 others like this

#1224 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,795 posts
  • Location</Milkyway|Earth>

Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:11 AM

mila-relax.gif

#1225 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,795 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 11:35 PM

ThoughtDeletedByUserAd.jpg?1437778196

Spoiler

Edited by chaostika, 07 March 2017 - 11:24 PM.

#1226 WeeaboTrashu

WeeaboTrashu

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • LocationYour dad house

Posted 07 March 2017 - 03:41 PM

"The patch has been delayed for some time due to the fact that the mode for virtual reality is in development and is adapted for the most comfortable time spent in the 3DXChat world. We will continue to add new content in the upcoming release." - LIsa

#1227 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,795 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:25 PM

Spoiler

#1228 Briana

Briana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 03:48 AM

chucknoland.jpg

• chaostika and analiza like this

#1229 analiza

analiza

Weatherangel :p

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,394 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:02 AM

I happy with all .. because.. I have many great friends here :) ..everything needs time.. it`s like that .. so don`t worry be happy :) kiss  

• chaostika, chloe, Briana and 1 other like this

#1230 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,795 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:05 AM

lol briana hahaaa -  i notice "the other" thread got deleted ... aaaaaaaaaand the story continues ... so here again! actually, "it" was also already inhere more or less and can somene please tell sgt.neonlight, that "its" going on now inhere in this thread again now! not that he misses it, lol ^^ and so ladies n gents, brosis n chikahombres and all inbetween: this is not ur captain mr.soon speaking, but we request all passengers now on this moved complain flight 362 to fasten all your seatbelts, welcome u at sexgamedevil airline delay gratification.inc! we appologize for any further delay, bring ur seats in a upper or better lower positon and just grab some popcorn, our stewards or an air hostess or even 2 at a time hahaa, maybe some bloodpresure pills and a good nice bottle of french whine during this flight, lol, ops, ofc, i ment wine ... what else  :P

84245265.gif

giphy.gif

gn8 and nearly in the words of michael buffer - leeeeeeeeeeet them get reaaaaaaaady to ruuuuuuuuuuuuuumble^^

giphy.gif

• analiza likes this

#1231 Briana

Briana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:11 AM

lol briana hahaaa - i notice "the other" thread got deleted ... aaaaaaaaaand the story continues ... sow here again! actually, "it" was also already inhere and can some1 please tell sgt.neonlight, that "its" going on now here again now! not that he misses it ^^ and so ladies n gents, brosis n chikahombres and all inbetween: this is not ur captain mr.soon speaking, but we request all passengers on this moved complain flight 362 to fasten all your seatbelts, welcome u at sexgamedevil airlane, bring ur seat in a upper or better lower positon and just grab some popcorn, boodpresure pills or good nice bottle of french whine, lol, ops, ofc, i ment wine ... what else

84245265.gif

giphy.gif

Yeah...but I still asking myself why they removed it...u know the story outcome tika? Tell me everthing you want, I will keep it secret

oh! and i forgot to ask you why are you sorry?

• analiza likes this

#1232 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,795 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:19 AM

giphy.gif

tumblr_mk3r8mT7dX1qc7ghmo1_1280.gif

• Briana and analiza like this

#1233 Briana

Briana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:35 AM

giphy.gif

tumblr_mk3r8mT7dX1qc7ghmo1_1280.gif

mhmm....petite cochooooone toi :P t'a aucune raison de te sentir coupable de rien hihi  ;)  you don't need to feel guilty of anything 

• chaostika and analiza like this

#1234 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,795 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 05:14 AM

giggls n yawns (im tiered) and why should i feel guilty?!? shortly yawns 2.0 again for what lol - only 2 ppl left here now after our [4 horse men n a woman forummods left or quit the job]! ask them^^ maybe got to toxically n offending blah or, or, or ,or or and did i mention 'or' already!? have no idea why briana and once i dont missed that thread at all and the earth is still turning - today, now ... icla (i couldnt care less anyway)!!!

only good thing is hahahaaaaaaa - cool - that meme (below) i had made and sended there on the last page on top if i recall, but also in skype and in robs diary - otherwise that one would have been gone n deleted  also and i wouldnt have been able to post it now quickly also here again - with my last words n post for now n today - ha ha haaaa - i already had better laughs n fakes a tiered goodbye smile

1m07xk.jpg

achtung.gif         achtung.gif             achtung.gif

ps: a tip and last: listen to this here only from [13:39 till 16:30B) maybe it "helps" a lillgn8

#1235 chloe

chloe

Chloe ♥ Felia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 March 2017 - 05:50 AM

So they still work on the silly VR part? Well... this is mainly a text chat so I am wondering how you should write on your keyboard with a nasty VR thingy on your head. Even switching sex positions should not be that easy. Or did they have integrated Alexa?!: Alexa, change sex position to doggy style. LMAO

• Felia, Takisa and Ullubu like this

#1236 JanaX

JanaX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 March 2017 - 11:40 AM

They have a virtual keyboard thing they mentioned in the announcement... I doubt it can be as comfortable or quick as a... keyboard. I have an oculus rift so I will post some thoughts if the update ever sees the light of day before I die.

Can't see why this is the priority given... can only be a small percentage of the population that have one. Plus it seems to me that some quality of life fixes and security patches might be long overdue at this point.
  • chloe, Cordelia, KYUSS and 1 other like this

#1237 TheGreatNyeh

TheGreatNyeh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Location...

Posted 16 April 2017 - 11:17 AM

I think they're trying to get this VR update done so that it brings more outside attention to the game... It was also a feature early on in some capacity and it did need a rework. It's a nice bullet point for marketing purposes so I don't blame them. They're still working diligently on adding new content to the game while working on that so I don't see what the big deal is. Just have some bloody patience... The game is still fully functional for most everyone and there's no hurry.
  • AHT likes this

#1238 Cordelia

Cordelia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:17 PM

A chess board and pieces are "still fully functional" but people still go to the trouble of improving its appearance ;)

#1239 TheGreatNyeh

TheGreatNyeh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Location...

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:35 PM

And all those 'improvements to appearnce' are purely cosmetic and have nothing to do with the core gameplay. If you're not already enjoying 3DxChat with what is there already then more pretty shiney stuff isn't going to help... The newness of the new things will wear off fast and you'll revert back to the previous state of woe/despair/moaning when the next new batch of pretties is delayed. I shouldn't be posting and adding to the cycle but I couldn't help it...
  • RobT likes this

#1240 Cordelia

Cordelia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:07 PM

Your opinion.
Mine is that "more pretty shiny stuff" is going to help. That's why I spend more of my spare time in Second Life, rather than here, because I can get "more pretty shiny stuff" free and/or cheap every day of the year (if I want to).
And, of course, they affect "the core gameplay." Don't worry, it's just my opinion. The devs obviously don't worry either because my money to them will stop when my 3rd annual subscription ends.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: updates, new content

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users