3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

Updates?

Congratulations to all of us, today it's exactly half a year, or 6 months, or 184 days since the last update with poses, August the 13th....

I'm rather happy with the game as is and the world editor was very welcome and nice.

This is a sex game though (among other things) so I dare to say updates with new poses are long overdue....

I'm sure this has been mentioned a lot of times on here already but more poses for ff and fff poses.. futas and tgs included in the mix. If mf, mmf, ffm works then there should be no reason to make more ff poses as well as adding fff poses imo

I think that is a VERY demanded feature..and mentionned a few times.. But always good to refresh the memory of the dev team.

For all the people who say that "they've given up on the game" have no sense about the difficulties of programming. No shot in HELL would they have bothered doing something as massive as the world editor update if they were just "giving up". Sure, I don't think they give the game the attention it deserves, but I don't think it's dead by any stretch. The devs are silent a lot, its not reason to panic, the sky isn't falling. IMO, and I've tried a few others at this point, 3dx is still the best by a pretty good margin. 

...3dx is still the best by a pretty good margin.

Visualy? Maybe. Contentwise? Fuck no!

When it comes to things you can actually do, then 3dx is a shame. Especially for how long it is on the market.

Second Life for example might lack behind on visuals(even thought some models look great now),

but even SL has way way way more sex content of any kind and it wasn't meant for that in the first place.

Sure most is usercontent, but it seems 3dx goes the same route now with the WE.