3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

Great to have this finally. Hope this feature gets updated regularly, considering how fast the 3somes were implemented that shouldn't be a problem, right? ;)

Having the switch option is pretty much a must. 

Also, what brun said in this thread, these poses could easily be mde in to "regular poses" for couples, please think of that. 

Well the option to invite 2 bots is nice, but why can't you invite Betty or Bob each twice? You have to create your own second male or female avatar to use. Give us a second Bob and Betty. 
Maybe also with the option to modify them or give them different styles. :)

I have a question , can we dream one day to have the kiss cheek for lesbians ( and maybe gays , i dont know if they have it ) .

For the 3way poses , i see only 2 of the 4 that are doable for lesbians , the one with the cowgirl ( we need the cowgirl too ) , and the double penetration . Oh and we need a strapon too , when will we have one ?

Why isn't there a option to cum on face or belly while in Threesome Mode? Makes the whole thing pretty pointless. Also please include a button to swipe off the cum at your own choice, not just dissapearing (btw much too fast atm)

I won't waste development time for that until there are some more priorities. First we need 200 new poses at least B)

So you mean that if you was dev we will not have a decent strapon ? I'm happy that you are not dev then  :P 

anyway , i dont see why hétéros and bisex would have what they want , and lesbians dont  <_< 

So you mean that if you was dev we will not have a decent strapon ? I'm happy that you are not dev then  :P 

anyway , i dont see why hétéros and bisex would have what they want , and lesbians dont  <_< 

Hm, yes. If i were a dev I would prioritise for hetero couples. They are the most purchasing customers in the game. In-game lesbians are 80% male controlled. Also I think strap-on or dick-addon is nearly the same, just use a bit fantasy and tadaa. That's why i also would not waste dev time for doing the same pose for anal and vaginal variation. But if I were a dev I would do the whole game in a completly other way too, just now I look at your question if i had the same dev team as 3dxchat now has. That means I have not so much resource and i have to prioritise things.

In-game lesbians are 80% male controlled.

I agree with some of what you say, but as to this particular comment, two points.

Since I play quite a bit as a "male-controlled lesbian," you can believe me when I say that:

1. This has nothing to do with anything

2. Your statement is entirely and unequivocally INCORRECT. 

Frankly, I think that a large percentage if not the majority of players here are not exclusively heterosexual and are also bored to tears with those few players who seem to think that any aspect of human sexual identity should receive preference over another.

I think the 7 new poses posted by Lisa are very good, HOWEVER I sincerely hope they port them properly to the FF and MM poses options for our LGBT users as it is only fair to make sure everyone gets a fair number of poses.

Otherwise good job Devs, keep them coming and for five snakes please fix the 224 bugs

What you mean by that? New poses are perfect! :)

(Also this game has much more sophisticated poses in movement and design.)

I dont speak of the movement or design , but of the fact that it seem that here too we will have one lgbt update for 50000 hétéro updates , like in achat .

I think the 7 new poses posted by Lisa are very good, HOWEVER I sincerely hope they port them properly to the FF and MM poses options for our LGBT users as it is only fair to make sure everyone gets a fair number of poses.

Otherwise good job Devs, keep them coming and for five snakes please fix the 224 bugs

first this is not really some "new" poses , its just the mmf/mff 3 way sex poses without the third partner ( as it looks on the pics )

second , i hope that we will never have those poses for FF (exept maybe the cowgirl one and the one where the girl is licked) 

Now i have a question , why give to MF a second cowgirl ( lgbt dont even have the first one ) in place of make it a kind of second action of the existing cowgirl ? it would be more logic i think .

Ps : Be carrefull , new MF poses = new bugs . Hope your room havent been emptyed like the room of some of my friends .

"we will have one lgbt update for 50000 hétéro updates"

That's a bit not correct, but if we see the demographical data researches, it should be 1 lgbt pose for 10 hetero poses if we want to be correct and fair with the lgbts.

"first this is not really some "new" poses , its just the mmf/mff 3 way sex poses without the third partner"

You right, but lot of people don't like threesomes (for example I am not a big fun of it), and for them, it means 7 brand new poses.

I dont speak of the movement or design , but of the fact that it seem that here too we will have one lgbt update for 50000 hétéro updates , like in achat .

first this is not really some "new" poses , its just the mmf/mff 3 way sex poses without the third partner ( as it looks on the pics )

second , i hope that we will never have those poses for FF (exept maybe the cowgirl one and the one where the girl is licked) 

Now i have a question , why give to MF a second cowgirl ( lgbt dont even have the first one ) in place of make it a kind of second action of the existing cowgirl ? it would be more logic i think .

Ps : Be carrefull , new MF poses = new bugs . Hope your room havent been emptyed like the room of some of my friends .

You may be right but its new poses none-the-less and I too could see where they come from, I just see them as new poses to use with a single partner :) You may not want them for FF but others might :) If you do not like them you do not have to use them, but I just feel more of a selection is a good thing...

And I personally feel they need to be more inclusive, giving them to the other sexual orientations that are in the game :) I am not trying to pick a fight or pick apart your comment, I am just voicing my opinion and perhaps it is echoed by others :)