3DXChat Community

Friends not staying on my friends list

Xato95

Everytime I add friends to my friends list and log off and log back on they are gone from my list , I check with my friends and it shows I am still friends with them on their list but my list is blank and shows no one listed and it gives me the option to add them as friends again when i click on their avatar , I can add them again log off and back online again and once again they are gone from my list , I hope some one can please help advise me on how to fix this problem .

thanks 

I cannot answer directly to your question but since 2 days I have some strange fact that i had not before and maybe linked to the similar issue you have.

I have many many moments when I am log in where I cannot see profile from other and then can see again. It also can lead to not seeing my friend list. But it recovers after some time.

When I log in, I have one avatar that log in immediatly with no issue. I have a second avatar that has many problems. Yesterday as an extreme issue I lost all my character setting (hair, skin color shape ...) and had to rebuilt totally.

What surprises me more is the difference of behaviour between 2 avatar. Maybe just hazard.

I thought it was linked to my internet connection  degraded (event if speed test show nothing specific) but your own issue makes me think there is maybe some server issue at the moment.

Do other person have a difference of stability of the game at the moment.

PS : a little advice for all : as you cannot backup up your avatar "design" as you can for your room, make a lot of screenshot to record how it is is designed if you attach importance to keep the same physical aspect.

• 2 weeks later...