3DXChat Community

Weird event

Ohsweetjazzy

I had a strange occurrence the other day. I'm on the beach with my Beau having some fun. This guy starts to IM me over and over wanting me to join him. Of course I'm like hell no. Next thing I know I get a cold from him and before I can respond he's got me! It showed me as partnered with both, and my guy even kept going without me. I clicked stop sex and I partnered to get away then repartnered my guy, but I had no ability to control anything and it didn't show us as partnered on my screen, but did for him.

I can't help but wonder if the Ahole did something to do this.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Jazz

could have been a glitch. you need to get names and take photos report it as a bug let 3DX handle it and tell your Beau what happened. It could have just been a glitch but that is something for Technical Support to find out. 

Hmm, sounds strange, but can you explain things a little clearer so we can help sort out possibilities.

From what I get, you were pmed by a guy and then saw he had sent you a partner request, which you didn't respond to but got partnered to him anyway.

From there it gets a little unclear what happened.

You say "my guy", do you mean your girl ?

You say you stopped sex and partnered to get away, then re partnered your guy, not quite sure what you mean there.

Then you had no ability to control and it didn't show you as being partnered, but did for him (do you mean some friend you partnered with or the guy that had managed to partner you without you agreeing to ?

Not meaning to pick on you here, I genuinely am not sure what you mean and need to understand what happened better to be able to help.

Edited to add,

Ok I think you mean you were partnered with someone already, your guy as in a guy you were with.

And when you say re partnered you also mean him.

It is possible he used a converted dll, but sounds more like a glitch because of you not seeing the partner on your screen and he could on his.

If it happens again, as Rob said, take screen shots and report it to the devs.

Good evening all; For my part, the friends contact me meaning that I dance in places where I do not find... This happens often can be the Rochy dll? Kisses

Good evening all, for my part the friends contact me meaning that I dance in places where I do not find this happens often can be the Rochy dll? Kisses

If you were there by yourself it sound like either a bug or hack, only other option i see is if you were a couple there partnered and other part accepted, as it basically offers a backdoor into threesome with you/both. But might misunderstood when i read your post was not sure if you were there with someone or using 3rd person phrases.

Something similar happened to me a long time ago, but I believe that the person I was first partnered with cooperated with the interloper to force me into a threesome against my will. I'm not going to go into the how or why of it, but it sounds like something similar happened to you. 

sounds like the hacked dll although unless there is a new version of it, you have to partner someone. are you sure you didnt click partner on accident. I do know that when someone uses that ghost sex thing if one of them removes someone, x's out of them before the ghost it causes glitches, people going invisible, etc. 

Yes, you know why he do know?, cuz it's one RobT speciality doing so! :lol: lol