3DXChat Community

Allison and JSG's Life Diary

AllisonStarlove

I'm starting to feel its impossible to have such feelings for someone that they are your whole world and at times no one else exists but them. Is it possible to go insane from love and unbelievable need? Especially when that person feels the same way about you. So much that your lust for them cannot be quenched, you just need more, to the point you are so drained from making love, you can hardly move, but you just want more and more. How will we survive this?

Well, it seems the managers at the club we work at decided to not go with Ali and I working the same shifts. They tried a few and we couldn't keep our hands off each other, and some jealous bitches took exception to it. So we must endue being away from each other for 8 to 12 hours a day. I won't be working weekends because of Ali's 'fan club' :) which is okay because she makes a shitload of money then. But let me tell you its fucking rough waiting till 3AM Fri-Sat for her to get home an in our bed. I seem to be getting a following myself during the week. If we could figure out a way to keep our hands off each other it would be better, but we are both just to weak.

JSG and I are home in bed right now with our laptops.

I have had some PM's that wanted to know how we all started..

Well, I will just reprint the first post I ever made here after JSG first introduced me to these forums.

And now we are married (Same Sex Marriage legal in New Zealand)

--- FIRST POST: Warning: Very "Mushy" as my wife would put it..

Hello, I'm Allison (Ali for short) and I am a Lesbian.

No, not the money lottery. But I feel that lucky to have found that one person you were meant to finally, and I want to shout it to the world. I have been though many girls and relationships and always knew they were "not quite right" , lived with a few in my short life (I'm 20 something). But to actually find the one woman in all the world right in my own backyard.

You know her as JustSomeGirl (JSG) and a few other names I am not allowed to state. I don't play or participate in the 3DX game, I have no reason to. As far as I know neither does JSG anymore. She (JSG) got me into this forum because it is supposed to be for adults and has a large lesbian population. I'm not really an on-line game player but JSG is and I wanted to participate in things she likes. Although I know she doesn't like me sharing things about my/our life but she wants to make me happy, and I just have to shout life-changing moments to the world...

I have had many, many, people tell me to 'be careful' and telling me things could fall apart. As has JSG. When we met it pretty much totally scared the fucking shit out of both of us. Almost to the point JSG was very reluctant to even continue. I never believed in "Love at first site", I was convinced that it did not exist in the world.

I don't know if anyone here has ever felt this it was just so totally freaky. We met in a Lesbian Pub, the old cliche of "Seen from across a crowded room" , I spotted this girl with long blonde hair and a fantastic body and could not take my eyes off her. I actually tried to avoid her most the night, but it got to hard. So I took the plunge. There were about 10 girls trying to get her attention, and the minute our eyes met it was electric. She ignored all the other girls and dragged me on to the dance floor. ME! she could have any other girl in the place and she chose me. I couldn't believe it. Looking into her eyes I knew she was the one..It felt so right. She looked like a deer caught in headlights and I knew she felt the same way. You would think we would be in bed together right away that night. But we held off and did the proper thing a lot of couples do in this country, we exchanged medical certificates stating we were both free of any kind of STD, AIDS or other disease.

Our second date, we went to a really nice dinner on a boat in the harbour...and she actually told me that I scared the shit out of her (great thing on a date aye?) She has always guarded herself and swore she would NEVER fall in love or get to attached to anyone ever. (I assumed bad breakup, I was right) Our first kiss she melted, the walls came tumbling down and I have been in total bliss ever since.

We had an invitation from a filthy rich friend of mine to go out on a weekend cruise on her yacht, (probably because of all my gushing about this new girl I met) our own cabin for 3 days. We both loved the water/ocean and we were also told it would be a lesbian cruise with 3 other couples and even the boat staff (including the captain) were also all female. 

After a weekend of the best mind blowing sex I have ever had, when we got home we were laying in bed at her place watching a DVD (Drew Barrymore in the romantic comedy "Never been kissed".) And I just blurted it out.

3 little words that would change my life. (and not "I Love You") it was "Please Marry me"..

My heart must have stopped, did I just say that? And it started again, when I heard "Fuck Yes..My Goddess"

All this happened over just 3 weeks I think. We have been together every moment we can since then, still going strong and not a sign of letting up. Some couples find little annoyances about each other, we still haven't found one yet. We also made sure their would be total honesty if we found any.

Well, thats my story, if your read this my love,I can't wait till we move in together.. I just had to tell it to the world...You know me :)

-----

It still holds true, we are more in love now that ever before. May you find the same..

JSG and I FINALLY have our Christmas Tree up! (Although it is fake pine and scent). "Twinkler" lights and standard lights (energy conscious LED lights). Had a hell of a time finding tinsel. Got our traditional Christmas Crackers (They are Paper tubes that each person pulls on the ends and they pop, with a toy surprise inside, for those not of British decent :))  I love laying down and looking up at it. Our first Christmas together, and she (JSG) attacked me when I was laying there, and we made love under the tree then just laid there and enjoyed it.

Merry Christmas to all..

I'm starting to feel its impossible to have such feelings for someone that they are your whole world and at times no one else exists but them. Is it possible to go insane from love and unbelievable need? Especially when that person feels the same way about you. So much that your lust for them cannot be quenched, you just need more, to the point you are so drained from making love, you can hardly move, but you just want more and more. How will we survive this?

Posted Today, 09:51 AM

I'm starting to feel its impossible to have such feelings for someone that they are your whole world and at times no one else exists but them. Is it possible to go insane from love and unbelievable need? Especially when that person feels the same way about you. So much that your lust for them cannot be quenched, you just need more, to the point you are so drained from making love, you can hardly move, but you just want more and more. How can I survive this?

??? I don't get why you started a new topix with ???

You didn't find any help and answer here?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

JSG and I just celebrated our 6 month Wedding Anniversary (8:32PM Friday 8 November 2017 (NZDT)) (Actual Real life) , candlelight cruise with champagne :) despite what anyone said after knowing each other for only 3 weeks we are still going strong. (May 8th was when JSG wanted to get married but I couldn't wait)

• 6 months later...

Yesterday (8 November @ 8:32PM) JSG and I celebrated our 1st Wedding Anniversary (take that haters!). Candlelight and Champagne. She gave me a Paper Swan as a present being that your 1st anniversary symbol is "paper". We still feel like newlyweds. I'm going to give her my present now..she will be so worn out from orgasms she won't be able to move tomorrow  :rolleyes:  :o