3DXChat Community

The Kult (Join)

Bobsyer

kult_p11.jpg

"You are in a college party, but suddendly things start going wild but in a strange way, people in there knows where you live and now you have to keep their dark secret to be alive, you are now a member of The Kult".

I am trying to do a roleplay of a kult (BDSM). In this kult people are sorted in two groups (Dominants and Pets) and each pet has different grades. You start being a pet but someday you can be a Master or Mistress, all you have to do is to go up in the kult, doing the naughty work to be promoted.

There are 7 levels of pets. If for example you are in the 4 level and another one is in the 5-7 level you can dominate them, but at first you have to be dominated because you enter as level 7 pet. When you reach level 1 you become a Master or Mistress. There are 5 levels for Masters and Mistress and you will be leveled up when another higher level master will tell you (They use to watch you having sex to see how you dominate pets).

The only way to find us is to be in the right place at the right time, I will open a room called "The Kult" and there you can roleplay.

Remember that the kult is a secret, so you cannot say anything about it.

If you are interested in the kult write here a post

(Sorry about my english, is not my main language).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...