3DXChat Community

Whats my line? :)

AllisonStarlove

I know some people don't like to divulge anything real life, but I thought it would be cool to see what people here do for a living.

I'll go first, Both myself and recently JSG are both nude dancers in a strip club here. We go from bikini to full nude during a session and most the guys at night are pretty generous but don't know neither of us would be at all interested in them. On weekends we can make up to $500 a night.

I'm a total exhibitionist and love dancing nude for a crowd. Although its mostly men, we do have the odd woman come in and we also have a woman's only night. JSG used to be in a live lesbian show but I talked her into coming to dance with me. We can tend to get really carried away on those nights.

I do lap dances also (but JSG doesn't like to) because they pay so well, (this is with bikini bottoms on) although feeling a man get hard under his trousers because of  my gyrations has no effect at all on me. We don't worry about them, they lay a single finger where they shouldn't very large security personal will show them their error. It has its dangers but the tips are pretty good.

Next?

OK, here I go then  :) 

I'm a waitress (60%) and dancer (40%) at a disco club, dancing pays better so earnings are just the opposite, 40-60.

I serve drinks and food during the day, in weekends and holiday periods I do much more dancing, always late night.

We are usually 5 or 6, dancing on a small stage above the dancefloor or in one of two cages hanging above the floor.

Outfits must be sexy but bikini is the max, no nude allowed.

It is fun to dance for a living and the fact that some guys can't stop staring adds to the excitement, but rules are strict... no intimacy or sex is allowed with visitors, an occasional drink is ok.

Anybody else ?

You aren't allowed to have sex with the customers at the club we are at either, but you can take a chance outside the club. Not a real worry though as all but one of the dancers are lesbian. Some may be Bi though. JSG is allowed to tip me when on stage and nme her. And we are allowed to touch each other if we are 'performing' together. Not only dancing happens on the stage at times :)

Most the guys cant stop stareing at JSG, she is a total knockout, expecially naked. Her 34C (I think) breasts are the stuff dreams are made of. They put my 'B's to shame :)

Damn I have to stop or I will end up attacking her again :P

A bit of drama last night, a guy tried to suck a nipple during a laps dance (wasn't me) and the bouncers took exception when the girl tried to fight him off, then the guy made the worst mistake of his life, he took a swing at the bouncer..poor man, that gives the bouncers a 'right to self defense' ..it was out the back door, bloody fuck beat out of him (the guy) and police and ambulance called for the bloody mess. There are many signs posted "Do NOT touch the girls!!"...I think he will be eating through a straw for awhile..He found out we are doing a job, we are not whores.

Strip Clubs are only around for your typical male to get cheap thrills ($3 Dollar cover charge is pretty cheap) and $20 a lap dance. I don't think SOME men (I have some very nice regulars who act like gentlemen) will ever realize that strip clubs are not brothels. You want to touch and fondle go to the brothel and pay for it. Its also why I don't lap dance. But I don't worry about the girls who do, the Bouncers really do take care of the girls, and I'm sure the straight girls return the favour (although never seen it in this club)

So any girls here thinking about trying it and think its "easy money" you may be unpleasantly surprised.

JSG didnt say it was "bad" , I love it :) Its just some of the uninitiated get a little freaked out the first time they see a bunch of men drooling over you and think those thoughts I assume all men do when a nice pair of boobs and a pussy is in their face. Not to mention if you lap dance you are sitting in a chair with your boobs just a few inches from their mouth.

You have to be pretty uninhibited.....

Hi, I'm dancing for 3 years now, just had two nasty experiences so far... one guy that was totally drunk and started behaving like a pig, the other was a rich pig that thought that his money allowed him to do anything he wanted.

Their mistake was quickly corrected...

Yes I'm a huge fan of bouncers, they are really very concerned about us  :) 

The former place I worked at was a High Class Brothel (They are legal in this country) and "Security" (They didnt like being called Bouncers) were very attentive to the safety of the girls. So much so I would regularly catch some of the girls showing their appreciation during breaks. (from suck jobs to total fucking). I still have many friends there. As Ali said I used to perform in a Live Lesbian Stage Show there. If your thinking of becoming a Part or Full time sex worker (and it legal where you are at) you should check out the security staff first, they make all the difference :)

"Sex Workers" as they are called here are just another class of worker (like a factory worker or secretary) but obviously in the sex industry. We even have our own union to uphold our rights to refusal of service and the right to a safe working environment :) I am also a supporter of "FREE THE NIPPLE" movement here :)

https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=FREE+THE+NIPPLE&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=LZveWeGRIoPS8QWG2IDICQ

Lets hope...But I don't see it changing. Just to let the uniformed know, New Zealand (where we are has the highest instance of melanoma (skin cancer) in the world.) There is a disrupted ozone pocket right above it. If you have bare skin (especially white or pale)  in summer without at least SPF 50 Sunscreen or better on it, it will burn within 15 minutes in direct sunlight. Quite a few tourists last year we admitted to hospital for severe 1st and 2nd degree (blister burns) for not using sunblock. One of them died from it, he fell asleep on the beach and was literally cooked, a local beach goer realized what was happening called ambulance but it was to late as the sleeper had lost consciousness. Most of us raised here in the Southern Hemisphere know about this. Just a warning to those planning vacation in the South Pacific..