3DXChat Community

Bullying

Carrie

Interesting, here RobT claims he got a group of 7 trolls to try and complain about me....

post-17881-0-24590400-1507518567_thumb.png

And here he claims having had all my other alts and accounts deleted, yet I only had this one  :blink:

post-17881-0-80593400-1507518615_thumb.png

Seems that this forum is run by a group of trolls who like to bully people and get people they don't like banned....

A message was sent to the admins....

If that's the case, can you explain how some people who openly bash gays and futas both here and in worlds chat daily aren't permanently banned? We all know who they are....

giphy.gif

Typically in most cases can't say if different here, but normally permanent suspension are the last resort. Since companies there to make money so less offensive are so severe, that potentially cause community or product more damage if they stay. Permanent bans usually not first thing most companies consider using.

So wouldn't get my hopes up for seeing anyone get permanently banned if Sexygamedevils have normalize gaming company guidelines, unless elements were talking about repetitive offenders that they consider cause more damage to community/product, than potential financial gain keeping them around.

Otherwise think you'll be more likely to see suspension periods in hopes they reform or learn to behave themselves better first.

Guest Lillyme

I reported this thread to maybe be removed? The entire thing is total garbage from start to finish.

Totally agree...did the same...those who feel compelled to keep replying to it and taking the bait are no better...or just stupid...I can’t decide...

I reported this thread to maybe be removed? The entire thing is total garbage from start to finish.

I been said to be a bully, I never thought I was. But I do know there are many people on this game that do pick you up when you feel down. I met many get effected by this games hate and leave. Others turn the hate around, they show nothing but love and understanding. Be who you are or have fun with a fantasy, if image is that damn important use an alt to fuck, but do not turn around and judge others. I used to not ignore due to principle, but people do earn their way there, and once on ignore they stay on ignore. Ignore means you do not exist, your name forgotten and i will not care. What i do here is my business, I pay for my accounts, how i treat people, well i expect the same treatment so rarely do i treat someone like shit. But if i do, well they earned it.

I been said to be a bully, I never thought I was. But I do know there are many people on this game that do pick you up when you feel down. I met many get effected by this games hate and leave. Others turn the hate around, they show nothing but love and understanding. Be who you are or have fun with a fantasy, if image is that damn important use an alt to fuck, but do not turn around and judge others. I used to not ignore due to principle, but people do earn their way there, and once on ignore they stay on ignore. Ignore means you do not exist, your name forgotten and i will not care. What i do here is my business, I pay for my accounts, how i treat people, well i expect the same treatment so rarely do i treat someone like shit. But if i do, well they earned it.

I don't know about anyone else, but you have never seemed like a bully to me, RobPathfinder. Obnoxiously silly sometimes, but that's all in fun. Others may see you differently, but you are ok by me.

Reported topic, a worthless thread that does nothing to inspire anyone to join 3dx chat community. Also it is against the rules to "Name & Attack" players on this forum. People involved should remind themselves of the terms of conditions of service before posting.

Insults, personal attacks, abuse, threats, harassment or defamatory are prohibited. This category includes clear and masked language and Both / or links to websites Containing search language or images which:

- Insultingly refer to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people.
- Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people.

Harassment takes many forms, and Is not Necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action.

Think before you post.
Abbey

Reported topic, a worthless thread that does nothing to inspire anyone to join 3dx chat community. Also it is against the rules to "Name & Attack" players on this forum. People involved should remind themselves of the terms of conditions of service before posting.

Insults, personal attacks, abuse, threats, harassment or defamatory are prohibited. This category includes clear and masked language and Both / or links to websites Containing search language or images which:

- Insultingly refer to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people.
- Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people.

Harassment takes many forms, and Is not Necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action.

Think before you post.
Abbey

How could be able to think with no fucking brain.Anyway, he's banned for the third...or fourth...no maybe sixth,fuck it...I forgot to count how many times he was