3DXChat Community

Cumshots

sathanas87

If i were to guess i think changes been done because opposed to past, cum now stays instead of disappearing after a minute or so. Only way to remove it now is either going to dressing room or leave your current room to reset as far as i know. So imagine it was done to not make it stand out to much in public areas plus make it looks slightly more realistic, that said i agree on liking old version better.

Admittedly, the old cumshot was a bit too thick and fake, but the new is too dim. I do like that it stays, but that's only because of my own personal tastes in public sexuality. From what I have heard, when you receive a facial, everyone can see it unless they are new in room, then you look to them as still clean. I would like it, if I could keep it on me to go to another room, in sort of a Dom/sub way, with a deviant partner, but then again, that's just my crazy way of enjoying the game. :P

They could give everyone a slider to decide how thick and white their cum is hehe. They could also just make it randomly switch every day, kinda like real life lol. So when someone blows their first load of the day it's like...surprise! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ That way everyone would he happy.

I also agree that it staying between rooms would be cool. If they wanted hyper realism you could wash it off in water, but for easier programming they could just add a "clean yourself up" button after you get uh "painted".

Admittedly, the old cumshot was a bit too thick and fake, but the new is too dim. I do like that it stays, but that's only because of my own personal tastes in public sexuality. From what I have heard, when you receive a facial, everyone can see it unless they are new in room, then you look to them as still clean. I would like it, if I could keep it on me to go to another room, in sort of a Dom/sub way, with a deviant partner, but then again, that's just my crazy way of enjoying the game. :P

+1 to this one PLUS a "clean" button would be great :)