3DXChat Community

The Complain Chain

chloe

I complain that I have nothing to complain about in my work, you take the good with the bad. According to "society" I should be ashamed of dancing fully nude and showing my breasts and vagina to mostly men in a controlled environment, but I don't see it that way. We are such sexual beings. But of course, "society" is just starting to accept that I would rather be with a woman than a man. My profession has been around since the beginning of time. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have work to occupy part of my time (You can only make love to your life partner for so long, before you drop from exhaustion) :):P

Seriously now, I hate to complain, but sometimes people in the game are so persistent when you try to politely let them know you are not interested, but they follow and message repeatedly until you just have to be a bitch, and then they get all angry and hurt, and then I feel bad about it. :(

I complain about a lot of things, I think it is also why JSG and I get along so well. Because we both complain about the same things. I have watched her when she played 3DX (she doesn't now) and she didn't seem to have the same attitude as you sweet Karla. If someone (in the game) bothered her it was instant full "iggy" and never have to see or hear from them again. She would do the same in RL if she could :)

Myself, I am very tolerant of people but enough get to be enough, then I turn into super-bitch, its just human nature. I also think its a blessing (even though there is no god) because of some of the rough types (because of my profession) I know as good friends. not may people mess with me or JSG because they know the consequences and let strangers know of them too..