3DXChat Community

The Complain Chain

chloe

Female-Ninja(1).jpg?id=88601853

"quick" tikanese forumpost-jump
  :ph34r: #RCFT || #Random #"Complaning" #Fresh-finds #Thatsall  B)

high-volume-can-cause-hearing-loss.png​​

hc.jpg?id=97698562

“Time flies, whether you’re wasting it or not.”

“Life is short, and it's up to you to make it sweet."

“Enjoy life while you can. It can be taken in a heart beat.”

innerbattle(1).jpg?id=111996592

wpuweygjxwnuyy1gtoki.gif

after-hearing-my-colleagues-complaining-

post-19526-kenzi-lost-girl-time-bomb-gif

giphy.gif

9rRndIjo5WcPS.gif

09130455578548-t1200x480.jpg

I need to complain that Wylie has failed to complain about the complainer before launching a complaint of her own prior to the complaint.

I always feel the need to complain about redundantly wordy responses to complaints and complainers who are filing these complaints in a complaint forum.

I need to complain that Wylie has failed to complain about the complainer before launching a complaint of her own prior to the complaint.

I always feel the need to complain about redundantly wordy responses to complaints and complainers who are filing these complaints in a complaint forum.

Well Chloe changed the rules.. so I need to complain that she did this without telling everyone. I mean... who goes back and rereads earlier posts in hopes that they have been edited? srsly?  :P

Well Chloe changed the rules.. so I need to complain that she did this without telling everyone. I mean... who goes back and rereads earlier posts in hopes that they have been edited? srsly?  :P

I changed the rule so I have not always to compla8n about you all :P

Furthermore I like to complain that all Germans, including me, needs to follow rules... I hate that but it seems that I have taken it with the mothers milk. Or it is in the genes... anyway I have now much less blood pressure reading this thread since no one can break the rules anymore.

But... that does not mean I have nothing to complain about. Another complain that has to be made is over Tikas looooong Image only posts... on my tablet I have to scroll minutes reaching the last post an a page!