3DXChat Community

The Complain Chain

chloe

I complain I didn't know any better at 14, with a massively strict religious upbringing, I would have never even known about sex until I was married to some asshole male, if it hadn't been for sex ed and a banana..The most plaguing question is "Why not a cucumber? is a banana a more accurate representation of every mans dream. Why not just use a more life-like dildo, the sex ed class was segregated so no males would have been offended. Why a banana?"

I would like to complain about the previous posters blatant misuse of bananas, I can only hope that the respective bananas permission was gained before hand.

My complaint is that my very first post - ever - should be to complain about banana misuse.

I'd like to complain that Karla wants to pee on the floor like some kind of barbarian instead of in the hot tub where civilized people go.

Furthermore I'd like to complain that sin's music is only strip club appropriate like 30% of the time and even then its the same crap again and again. Get some new material!

And why in the world would you hate on Ostriches, Sputnik??????

I would also like to lodge a complaint about the lack of restrooms in public and user rooms, am I just supposed to pee on the floor????

Although I said ostrisizes ... I do in fact hate ostriches :)

Ostriches pee on the floor amd when you complain they just hide their heads in the floor/sand :P

Although I said ostrisizes ... I do in fact hate ostriches :)

Ostriches pee on the floor amd when you complain they just hide their heads in the floor/sand :P

I have to complain that ostriches are the biggest living birds on this planet and will never hide their heads in the sand. It is a myth! The truth is that ostriches swallow sand and pebbles to help grind up food in their stomachs.

I'd like to complain about Chloe changing the rules about needing to make two complaints right before I wanted to make a post complaining that no one follows that rule.

3192658.gif

Yea we seemed to be miserable at following the initial rules.

Complaint: I hate that all the best tasting food is also the most unhealthy.

I have to complain that all are complaining about the deletion of the Men vs Women 1 / 2 thread... I mean we did always won so why continue to play it?

Further I like to complain about SUVs... we are on the verge of a climatic catastrophe and all the people can think of is buying bigger cars. 

I have to complain that all are complaining about the deletion of the Men vs Women 1 / 2 thread... I mean we did always won so why continue to play it?

Further I like to complain about SUVs... we are on the verge of a climatic catastrophe and all the people can think of is buying bigger cars. 

Funny thing I notice here in the states...

Ofc this isn't absolute... but generally, it seems single men like to buy SUVs but married men with 4 kids buy pickup trucks  :unsure:

I complain my finance doesn't want to marry me till next year!!! I want her NOW!!...

Your so sweet!!! You have all of me now any time you want.. :D I would marry you tomorrow..but we discussed this :D I will make you forget all about it tonight..try to be patient. We don't need to discuss it here :P

edit: Wait a second (I know you. this is you with your strange sense of humour trying to shock me, your SO naughty)

Bans, I mean complains about Just discussing that FOUR LETTER WORD marriage!!!!

Been there done that no more for me please....  :P

Thirdly, I need to complain that people in small cars manage to park over the lines more than the SUV's do....

Bans, I mean complains about Just discussing that FOUR LETTER WORD marriage!!!!

Been there done that no more for me please....  :P

Thirdly, I need to complain that people in small cars manage to park over the lines more than the SUV's do....

I have to complain that Chik as a debunked SUV driver should not complain about imaginary drivers of small cars parking over the lines :P