3DXChat Community

The Complain Chain

chloe

Complains Chloe has broken posting rule here by not complaining ....SHAME!! :P

Complaining is human nature, if I was filthy rich and had everything i ever wanted I would still find something to complain about :P

I have to complain that your are now also not following the rules ^^

I complain complaining about other things is counter-productive because complaining needs to be complaint with complaining in a proper complaining manner and therefore and hencewith must be complained using the proper complaint precedents, complaining about nothing is not proper complaining and must be awarded the proper due diligence required to continue the art and sanctity of proper complaining, I complain this has not been followed and should be brought before the board of complaints in order to have the complaints recognized as duly appointed complaintants.

Now , I complain for a real matter against some members here, not you JSG ,Ali,Tika,Karla,Mei ,Rodin & Chloe, you are my friends ...but complain on those who always saying general statement and having negative judgment .

Sorry RobT, you are my friend but you still and always be a Troll, muahaha!

Here's a political complaint, that it can cost so much to run a campaign, that honest hard working people cannot successfully run for office against the corrupt established candidates, and those who manage to rise above are too often swallowed up into the corruption once they achieve the office.

polar_bear_dance__full_view_for_full_gro Here's a Dancing polar Bear to offset the seriousness of topic!!!!