3DXChat Community

The Complain Chain

chloe

We all love to complain and we love to play games. So lets play a new game: The Complain Chain

The rules a pretty simple.. you have to complain about the complaint of your predecessor and add a new complaint. Ready?

Since nobody follow the rule... just complain about whatever you want :)

So here is my complaint:

People should really stop starting new useless threads in the Open Thread category of this forum.

complaint:

People should stop answering to useless threads  :P 

I see this totally different Lexi... a useless thread would never get a reply or? ^^

complaint:

Lexi should really read the rules since she did not complain about my complaint :P

I want to complain about the way the complaint about the previous complaint was complained about.

I will not complain about a complain complaining the complaint about the previous complaint was complained about. I know that this sounds like a complaint! Good since I need to complain the previous post or I am no better as Lexi and Mikey! RULE BREAKERS!!!!

So I complain (again) how nobody seems to follow rules nowadays... I mean without rules we will slip down into anarchy! Doesn't anyone think of the children???

Seriously now, Rob, I should complain about your detestment of anarchy, for which rules were meant to be broken. 

I, for one, would like to complain about the excess of rules concerning the processing of complaints within the rule and regulation handbook.

I complain about wanting to remove the cold meats from breakfeast because when you had a lot of fun the night before, you really need a lot of ernegy at breakfeast to continue having fun during the morning.

I complain about the lack of french post in this forum .... c'est scandaleux parce que les français sont les rois et les reines (voir les deux en même temps :wub: ) pour se plaindre tout le temps. On va quand même pas nous enlever ça !

I complain about Any's view of cucumbers. The only reason why we buy them is to lay slices of it on our eyes  :rolleyes:

and your next complain is?

@Deeborah:

Je tiens à souligner que je ne parle pas du tout un peu français.

Even cumbers in slices are completely crap... try to drive a car while you have them on your eyes. That's really really dangerous and should be disciplined.

Complaint against Chloe to cut cuncumber in slice and put them over her eyes while driving when she should NOT cut in slices and put them ... somewhere else .... while doing .....something else

Complaint about the fact that there is not an official association to protect cuncumber from being cut in slices.

I'm going to complain that I have no fucking idea how to formulate a complaint about whether or not there should be a "cucumber protection association".

Furthermore, I would like to complain about the shutting down of the men vs. women thread...my life has lost all meaning.

I have to complain that complaining as a new member about loosing all meaning cause of the shutdown of the men vs women thread is ... damn now I forget what to complain about ...

Anyway... I have to complain that Any has mixed up the threads. This is not the „Genitale and Vegatable“ image thread.

I must simply complain about Just's use of a condom on a banana, you lose out on all those potassium juices!!!!

Further, I do offer up my complaint that since the closing of the Womens vs Men thread, I have nothing to do with my fingers except....well, I have nothing to do with my fingers except  to fondle the banana and the cucumber to see which truly is the most delectable plaything in this thread....