3DXChat Community

Awesome Spooky things are in the works! The Vibe Stadium is nearing completion for our Scary event! 

Things to Look Forward to the Next 2 Weeks

30th of October Scare Fest 2017 Extention ~~~~~~~~~~~~ TBD

DJ List and Times Posting for Scare-Fest 2017 ~~~~~~~~~~ Next Week

Jack O' Lantern Building Contest ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Canceled (Due to no contestants)

Think Pink II - Breast Cancer Awareness Event ~~~~~~~~~~ Oct. 20th

Power United - AoD & Rock Im Bunker Party ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Oct. 21st

The Holly Leaf's: Ghouls' Night Out ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Oct. 27th

SCARE-FEST 2017 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Oct. 29th (30th?)

Rave Til The Grave: Halloween Party ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Oct. 31st 

The room will remain a surprise at this point. But I can tell you it looks amazing. Rob has done a great job helping me transform the Vibe Stadium for this year's Scare Fest. 

Next week will determine if the event will become a 2 day party or not so stay tuned for further updates. 

One year ago for Scare-Fest 2016 Ayon transformed Tantra to the Scare-Fest.

This year the Vibe Stadium has been transformed to 2017's Scare-Fest.

:o  :blink:  :D  :rolleyes:  :ph34r:  

This is Natsumi's creation, due to real life I volunteered to help out Natsumi, and followed her visionary creation.

This year's transformation was a combined effort under Natsumi's directions and amazing vision.

Tomorrow begins the 3rd Annual SCARE-FEST! Doors Open at 11:30 AM EST/ 5:30 PM CET

The opening of Scares will be provided by DJ NinjaGirl followed by DJ Xanar as our first DJ of this Halloween event. 

Don't forget to come dressed up in a Halloween costume! This is however not mandatory! 

Warning For Headphone Users: The following event may contain sudden loud and disturbing noises which may cause Jump scares. Set your volume to a safe setting so you do not damage your eardrums. 

SCARE-FEST 2017 has been sponsored by DJ Ninja Girl Entertainment, The Coalition of DJs, 7 Sins Entertainment, and Angels of Desire. 

Big thanks to RobPathfinder for helping me transform The Vibe Stadium into a spooktacular room! 

Special thanks to all the DJs taking time out of their busy schedules to make these two nights both magical and frightening! 

Happy Halloween Everyone! 

Love, Natsumi