#221 Trisa

Trisa

Always the Unexpectedly Amazing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • LocationVancouver, Canada

Posted 04 April 2018 - 12:34 PM

Possessive hold. Erotic Grip, Tightly held and caressed with passion.... these are some of the things that submissive woman want and  love to experience.

b47e5fe532075760eec04e8b489301e9.jpg

7337d8c8bc231b02d3c7c7167fe3f010.jpg

7d52db1cb83907744633c7c492d4f489.jpg

bdd60b322c61842e9dd34f952f16ba26.jpg

eba8661d1959dbb7efd629a25aa52c85.jpg

2e3aa01acba9450cd1a18055b397cdd0.jpg

undisclosed-desires-natalia-artemieva.jp

Beibehang-arte-do-corpo-nu-de-Alta-quali

k-sensual-passion-Romantic-1-amor-passio

• Jasonwilldo, Vaughan_Rarius and HoneyLee like this

#222 Trisa

Trisa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 12:44 PM

Sometimes, not often, a Dominant and submissive will be so intensely bonded and bound together that they are like Twin Flames.  the D/s bond is felt by many to be the most complete, deepest relationship there is. Total trust and open honest communication is key and vital for this.

Twin Flames

They were Firey, and Passionate

Each equally hot and erotic

Together they burst into flames so hot

they burned the ground around them 

And still continued to build their passion

Never to be extinguished but finding in each other

Their perfect other half

quotes-about-soulmates-twin-flame-love.j

f1d86f80d1f5d23194a100be74a7195b.jpg

original.jpg?1516135914

9ffa67fcec1851ebd1d5159d84bae6cc--twin-f

fmhkyfmd_1024x.jpg?v=1483633012

• Jasonwilldo, Vaughan_Rarius and HoneyLee like this

#223 Trisa

Trisa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 01:08 PM

The Emotion of love, not infatuation but real love, completes a Dominant and submissives bond. Its more than sex. Its a meeting of minds, bodies and spiritual connections.

love.jpg

• Jasonwilldo and Vaughan_Rarius like this

#224 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 04 April 2018 - 11:41 PM

I was also sort of amazed at the differences of opinions and misconceptions at first, but as time went on and I learnt more, met more people, I realised that there is no right/correct or wrong way to go about it, just different ways people approach it, and even that changes and evolves for a lot of people. This bugs a lot of people as they don't like it when something or someone cant be easily described or pigeonholed with some buzz word or whatever.

The main reasons for this, is that its not a subject that's discussed in wider public forums and as I mentioned, the evolving and very subjective personal nature of it.

I don't believe a bible or wiki can exist that's all encompassing on this subject, as by its very nature, there can only be "other peoples" experiences documented as to what they like or don't like, what they will or will not accept and so forth. These could be used as guides, but can never be regarded as an authority.

I love this and the other thread Vaughan has been updating regularly, its interesting, the little snippets and quotes and the pics are nice as well. :)

There is a wrong way about it, dishonesty, not respecting boundaries and rushing. Every person is different, their approach, their limitations and why they do it. Respect, love, listen, communicate and have support of one another. A Master or Mistress without a slave or a sub is well they may have a reason why the slave or sub or even pet leave. Have fun and communicate.  :P  :ph34r:

#225 Jasonwilldo

Jasonwilldo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 11:12 AM

you  express yourself and your wants and needs so elequontly here Darling and i am so Blessed you are mine and i will strive to make your life and mine so Happy Baby girl  All my love always and forever J

• Trisa likes this

#226 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 04:45 PM

Trisa, on 03 Apr 2018 - 7:15 PM, said:

Each day one learns new things. Each day a person has opportunities to discover new ideas and open up their mind to something new and or different. Opportunities don't always come again. I believe we should grasp them when they present themselves. D/s relationships are constantly changing and should do that to enable growth and further bonding. Communication is so important between the two parties. Misunderstandings should be sorted out as soon as possible. Nothing done in anger serves anyone. 

In this thread the information and pictures present options and information. It is not the Bible on Dominance and submission. But there is nothing presented that is out of the realm of possibilities in RL BDSM and virtual D/s relationships. 

I continue to be amazed at the over all misconceptions of the public and even inside the BDSM world about many basic concepts. Education and learning is very important in my opinion. Without it, people can be mislead and misinformed.

------------------------------------------------------------                                                    ------------------------------------------------------------                               ------------------------------------------------------------

JenC   on 04 Apr 18 - 4:17 AM said:

I was also sort of amazed at the differences of opinions and misconceptions at first, but as time went on and I learnt more, met more people, I realised that there is no right/correct or wrong way to go about it, just different ways people approach it, and even that changes and evolves for a lot of people.

This bugs a lot of people as they don't like it when something or someone cant be easily described or pigeonholed with some buzz word or whatever.

The main reasons for this, is that its not a subject that's discussed in wider public forums and as I mentioned, the evolving and very subjective personal nature of it.

I don't believe a bible or wiki can exist that's all encompassing on this subject, as by its very nature, there can only be "other peoples" experiences documented as to what they like or don't like, what they will or will not accept and so forth. These could be used as guides, but can never be regarded as an authority.

I love this and the other thread Vaughan has been updating regularly, its interesting, the little snippets and quotes and the pics are nice as well. 

------------------------------------------------------------                      ------------------------------------------------------------                          ------------------------------------------------------------ 

Thank you both lads and ladies for your input.

You are right, the purpose of this thread is to give you information, ideas and to peak your interests in trying something new or even planting or expanding on ideas, you may already have.

It’s your sex life. Embrace it and enjoy it. Mix the intrigue with naughty and naughty with intrigue and you will be pleasantly surprised.

Here are some pics especially for you ladies.

cda56368a934583c4557693c16fb6f8f.jpg

bf0b6f6c849519ee7c22875ad4dac225.jpg

2afc805e51a2a084db62f20e57607458--adult-

13019030.gif

• Trisa, HoneyLee and Sallie_Cocke like this

#227 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 04:47 PM

fc6568d39448f1751ae06fa2e97a7cae.jpg

bdsmlr-705-ULJYW5szOk1.jpg

eb3d1227dacca30c57b0223a7299ebef.gif

• Trisa, HoneyLee and LynnBecula like this

#228 Trisa

Trisa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 07:11 PM

I love it when my husband is so hot for me I am drenched before he even touches me.... just that look of lust in his eyes. so hearing this song made me think of some particularly hot sessions we have shared recently.... and I am HIS She Wolf...... oh my goodness.... so HAWT!

• Vaughan_Rarius likes this

#229 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 10:52 PM

ld7.jpg

photo-BDSM-Big-Tits-Brunette-Chains-Crop

creative-sensual-submissive-erotic-girli

#230 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 10:54 PM

tumblr_lznrwb43ai1rolj26o1_500.jpg

825677_7120_big.jpg

tumblr_nycgirR00D1uidduho1_1280.jpg

• HazyRays and SorayaCyan like this

#231 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 11:49 PM

A little hair pulling  can be hot as hell mmm -

tumblr_mt8g67gOuX1revz5to1_500.gif

levrette-gif-22.gif

tumblr_mrxu1agiZG1revz5to1_500.gif

tumblr_n1rmraHT041revz5to1_500.gif

tumblr_n0uxma0zu31sl4iifo1_500.gif

• HazyRays likes this

#232 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 01:25 AM

1608500152-tumblr_msgfmyAjiO1rg1l17o1_12

5e1b90f6f597b18e5fe3a564a253e8c2.jpg

yuyu.jpg

489f21461bf3238b7b01a215c8b9d8f7.jpg

beacb22317a8bf2363587e0c4dff9f17.jpg

• TalaBelle, HazyRays and SorayaCyan like this

#233 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:10 PM

The Vault.    A Short Story. 

The Vault.

The weather outside my villa was getting warmer each morning. Summer was certainly on the way. I stepped out on to the back patio overlooking the Vortex Sea, drinking my coffee. It was picturesque and tranquil. The water was like a blue wavery glass reflecting the clouds and sky overhead. 

Sun diamonds were already glinting in the waves as the sun caught on the surface. A sense of peace with a hint of sorrow washed over me.

brokEx4.jpg

I had only recently moved in to this new villa and had already fallen in love with the place. Originally it had been meant to be shared, but life had a way of punching you unexpectedly and now I was here for me and not us.

I sipped my coffee and enjoyed the calming atmosphere of the sea and private beach, compared to the hustle and bustle of the mad city life I had known before.

In the tranquillity of the lapping waves and occasional seagull’s cry, I was momentarily interrupted in my thoughts by the clatter of post being pushed through the letterbox. Intrigued I went inside to retrieve it.

I collected the papers and letters scattered on the mat and saw I had a couple of flyers and an intriguing envelope in a dark midnight blue colour with gold lettering. There was an unusual emblem of fire globes in red, green, blue and black on it as well.

I flicked the kettle on for a fresh coffee, and then sat down to open the intriguing envelope. It was an invitation.

"Master Vaughan Rarius, you are cordially invited to an evening at The Vault. Formal Dress is required. Please wear the enclosed eye mask for the duration of the evening."

It was followed with the time, date and address of this special evening.

It was signed by one Capitol letter "T" and had a very significant stamp underneath, a black background framed with a white boarder and inside was 1 vertical red stripe with 3 horizontal stripes of slightly shorter length next to it.

VqiTL1Q.jpg

I recognised it immediately. The vertical stripe was a universal symbol meaning power or dominance. The set of three horizontal stripes was a universal symbol meaning passive or submissive. It was a sign that a BDSM chapter was prevalent in the area. 

Enclosed inside was a man's Venetian masquerade eye mask. It was made of soft black leather that was designed to cover the face from the eyebrows to the tip of the nose. There was an embossed design on it that matched the black ribbon ties to ensure it could be placed secure around the head and successfully hide the identity of the wearer. 

This special group of people had somehow found out I was a kindred spirit in their kink and were obviously interested in me becoming involved with their events.

I was curious as to how they had known of me and of course was very interested to know more. I wondered if The Vault was their headquarters and decided to accept their kind invitation.

The Vault. It was an interesting and unusual name and had several meanings which I supposed matched that of the kink.

BDSM (Bondage, Discipline, Domination, submission, Sadism, Masochism) meant many things to many people. Some enjoyed the lighter and sensual domination. Others, the more extreme practices liking pain for their sexual pleasures.

Personally I was somewhere in between, erring more on the sensual domination side.

Maybe that was the purpose of The Vault name too, to mean many things to people.

A Vault could be an arched structure to cover a space. I wondered if the entrance or part of the roof was structured so.

A Vault could also be an underground room with an arched ceiling like a cellar, a storeroom or even a burial chamber. That thought could give you shivers of excitement, again just like the kink.

A vault could also be a room or compartment made of steel such as a bank vault for keeping money and valuables and treasures and secrets safe.  BDSM certainly was a somewhat secret kink to some of the practitioners. Their professional life may not always mix well with the kink if openly known.

A Vault could also be a leap with the aid of hands or a pole… could the owners have thought of this… a wild leap into the unknown, by people not of the kink (vanillas) but, who were intrigued by it perhaps.

The name was certainly clever and I smiled when I thought of another meaning – albeit spelt differently   Volt  - A measurement of electricity which of course bought to my naughty and imaginative mind a vibrating Wand. Now that vision used on a willing submissive bought a stirring to my loins.

lQBVmCi.jpg

I moved to my bedroom and opened the wardrobe. Hanging inside was the polythene suit bag that contained my Black three piece Dinner suit - the classic Tuxedo jacket and matching trousers and waistcoat.

It was distinguished from my other dark suits by the satin facings on the jacket's lapels and buttons and a similar stripe along the out seam of the trousers.

It was an expensive and sophisticated suit. I would wear that, with black shoes bulled to perfection, white dress shirt and black satin dicky bow and of course the black eye mask sent with the invitation. My ex-girlfriend had often stated, that I looked just as smart as James Bond when I made the effort and was “suited and shoed.”

The anticipation of the party was exciting and I found myself looking forward to a most interesting and entertaining night.

wazJHmw.jpg       xdIwpQZ.jpg

The night of the event seemed to arrive quickly enough and here I was standing at the grand entrance with my date. We were both dressed quite grandly and wearing our eye masks. I of course had my tuxedo on and she was wearing an exquisite purple gown with high heeled stiletto shoes, stockings, long elbow gloves and, on my orders, no underwear.

U90gMa3.jpg    Cfwjx0J.jpg

Only initials were to be used this evening. My date was to be referred as “m” for the night and was of course my submissive partner. She would refer to me as Master V which as it happened was my normal title in things of this nature.

The building was very impressive, as was the location.

A mighty statue of an erupting cock claimed the skyline. It was a magnificent structure.

Other structures of Dragons and fires and dragon eggs were amazing.

As we looked round The Vault, there seemed to be something for everyone’s tastes.

From people who enjoyed sex and erotic dancing to voyeurs who wished to watch or learn or just enjoy their own little kinks.

There were places for exhibitionists who liked to perform and various sex equipments, large and small to toy around with.

All tastes seemed to be catered for and the evening it seemed, would only be limited by the users own imaginations.  

Ensuring my mask was in place, I straightened my Tuxedo Jacket and stepped up to my sexy little submissive and commanded her softly, “Come. I want you to do The Song & Dance of the Female Heat for me at the Dance pit outside”

m blushed a little, “Would you like me to serve you wine too Master V?”

I grinned down at her, “Of course little one, that’s the best part!”

I gave her money and she went in search of the bar.

The dance pit was empty and I took off my jacket and sat in the clean sand, legs stretched facing the pole.

m arrived a short time after me, clutching an expensive wineskin or bota of Ka-la-na wine and a posh wine goblet which she placed on a silver tray on a nearby table. This was a red rich Gorean wine made from the fruit of the yellow Ka-la-na tree in the vineyards of Ar. It was a rare drink in these lands.

She poured a generous portion of the red liquid into a small copper bowl, and set it on a tripod over a tiny candle, the flame of which though, was hot enough to warm the liquid to the required temperature. It was rather like mulled wine and was one of my favourite drinks.

She looked through a selection of music on a nearby stand and music centre provided for guests and having chosen her song for her performance, she thoughtfully put it on repeat.

She knew how I enjoyed to watch her dance.  

The music began to fill the air, it was a nice melody and ideally fitting for the dance she was about to perform. It was a desert type song and told of a man’s desire for a woman.

Sting - Desert Rose

m had the beat and rhythm of the most seductive kind. Her body moved perfectly in time with the playing piece. She swayed and shimmied and pouted. She mostly kept eye contact with me and ensured that her body language and her whispered naughty words were directed at me and at no one else who had stopped by to watch her.

HqJS5O5.jpg

Some of the guests slowly began to saunter up to watch this mesmerising and beautiful creature perform.

m made me feel I was the centre of her universe and as she stretched and showed off her fine figure and curves to me, the audience slowly began to grow.

I indicated with a discreet hand signal to remove her clothing.

She gave a slight mona-lisa smile and obediently began to undo her gown. She provocatively lowered her side zip so her dress loosened on her figure and gave tantalising flashes of bare flesh.

If the audience didn’t know before that she was nude under her gown, they certainly knew now.

She peeled off one black elbow glove, then the other and threw them to me. I smiled as one landed on my head and I dragged it off slowly so the silk caressed my face. I placed them on top of my jacket.

Next she hoisted up a leg, using a stone boulder to place her foot upon and rolled each stocking down her shapely legs. I caught my breath as in my lowered position I caught a good view of her aroused pussy underneath her loose gown.

She really was quite beautiful and I growled in approval. A murmur of appreciation rippled along the crowd of people and I knew some others had seen her too.

She took off each stocking and replaced her shoes upon her feet and once again, gave me her clothing. This time she approached me and swirled the stocking to tease my face before dropping each on my lap. I enjoyed the sheer softness on my face and smelt her fragrance as a subtle sea breeze wafted it to my nostrils. I felt the tease right to my hardening cock!

She moved to the pole again and using it to writhe against she expertly lowered her dress on each shoulder. She was a fine curvaceous specimen and the crowd were mesmerised as her magnificent breasts were finally revealed.

Growls of approval came from me and the crowd when she unashamedly thrust them into full view. Those in the know, smote their Rarius right fist on their left shoulder in a Gorean salute of her magnificence.

m whirled round the pole a few more times, her dress hanging indecently around her waist. Those beautiful rounded breasts peaked and bounced in her movements and she purposefully rubbed them into the steel dancing pole. Her nipples hardened partly by the sea breeze but mostly from the caressing eyes obscenely fondling them.

m was very turned on by my open admiration of her but also by the appreciation of the crowd smoting and calling respectful encouragement to her.

At another of my hand signals, she pushed the dress completely off and threw it to me. She now stood nude, her thin pubic strip and moist pussy on public view. She stood proud for a moment in her collar, high heels and eye mask before resuming her dance to the music.

One again, along with the crowd, I growled my approval and smote my fist on my shoulder in salute of her beauty.

Without losing eye contact of her, I shoved the dress over to join her other clothing.

m then proceeded to pole dance worthy of a top professional but with an indecent twist.

She twirled around the pole, going high and low up and down the pole.

She twisted her body and spread her legs as she jumped and circled.

We saw her breasts, stretch and bounce and caress the pole.

We saw the full roundness of her bottom as she bent and jiggled and even flashed that special little star nestled between her bottom cheeks.

She was even a good, dirty girl and spread her succulent pussy.

She lewdly showed us how wet she was and exposed that beautiful glistening pink flesh of her inner pussy.

With another signal of my hand, she obscenely began to masturbate to the delight of me and the crowd.

She ground and fucked against the pole, smearing her juices all over her labia, the dancing pole and her inner thighs.

She moaned beautifully in her Female Song

She gyrated and masturbated on her hand and on the pole in her Female Dance.

She was totally aroused and a female in sexual heat for a mate.

She was now doing the Song and Dance of the Female Heat and I and her audience watched, mesmerised in her aroused state.

She was utterly beautiful in her throes of self-pleasure.

Her senses and arousal were heightened by the approval of me and her audience.

And then with my nod, she allowed herself full masturbation freedom.

Mgy2Q7T.jpg

She threw herself joyously and robustly into her wanking task and subsequently brought herself to orgasm. It burst from her body proudly and gloriously into life.

She screamed my name in her rapture and convulsed and writhed, falling to the floor while she free fell into her climactic abyss.

She was utterly stunning. The music of the desert song just seemed to naturally flow around her.

She was a naked, shimmering, flushed, tremendous mass of female climax.

We all watched enthralled and as she slowly came round to her senses once more, she blushed but basked in our applause.

She crawled to the table where the wine and goblet were. This was now warmed to the correct temperature.

She blew the candle out so the copper could cool enough to pick up in a short while.

She still shook from her experience but managed to kneel with legs apart. She placed the goblet at her pussy and held it steady to slowly rotate it. At the same time she rolled her hips and smeared her pussy juice and recent climax all around the rim of the goblet, frosting it beautifully.

Again, her rhythm and beat were in perfect time to the music. It was a beautiful intimate dance for her Master.

When she was satisfied she was done, she held the goblet up to the light to ensure none of the rim was missed. It seemed she had covered it all to her satisfaction.

The crowd watched in awe, most had never seen this ritual before. She reached for the copper bowl containing the warmed wine and poured a generous amount of wine in the specially prepared goblet.

nVQoHgk.jpg

She then rose gracefully in her nudity and carefully placed one foot in front of the other, rather similar to a horse in dressage but a little less pronounced.

When she was about a foot or so in front of me, she dropped to her knees, kissed the goblet on the side with her mouth in subservience and lowered her head so her two hands held the goblet above her bowed head in offering to me, her Master.

She kept that position until I took the goblet and as she released it to me, she looked up at me and prayed,

“I offer you Ka-la-na wine Master V, given with a slave girls wishes of health, wealth, happiness and many joys in the furs.”

I nodded in approval and in the true serving ritual replied, “I will take your wine girl and your offer of the furs.”

m smiled up at me happily for taking a girl to the furs, meant in the modern day, taking her to bed and to a good solid fucking. 

I wafted the goblet under my nose and smelt the heady mix of female fragrance and wine and then tasted it. It was exquisite. Every Master should be served at least once in this way. I savoured my drink and quickly polished it off when the mixture teased my male senses to distraction.

I rose up from the sand and the crowd cheered and clapped my girl’s outstanding performance.  

She had done me proud.

She gathered up her clothes, the wine, the tripod and my jacket and then squealed in delight when I scooped her up and carried her towards one of the relatively private bubble rooms located on the sea not far from the shoreline.

My intentions were completely improper and a good ravishing was the order of the day now.

This party at The Vault was turning out quite splendidly and would certainly be one to be remembered and hopefully with any luck, repeated again quite often in the future.  

The End .... or maybe only the beginning.

• Adara, OLESYA, Trisa and 7 others like this

#234 TalaBelle

TalaBelle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Locationusa

Posted 19 April 2018 - 10:31 PM

what abeautiful story Master V.  I could feel the sun, the sand, the heat of the copper.  made me shiver.  very erotic.  Tala

• Vaughan_Rarius and HoneyLee like this

#235 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 21 April 2018 - 12:20 AM

hmm.. I made dragons for the room described.. Too bad you should have credit the room maker more.. Should have been more a M than about the i, but that is my opinion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users