3DXChat Community

Izu's Graphic Things

Izu.

Hey-oh! So- I've been in 3DX coming up on close to 10 months now, and in that time I've taken my graphic design stuff and made a few images. Sadly- moving over to a new computer made me lose a few of the images but, here's what I have for now!

ua4XK36.png

Tattoos! :DyAsVpsF.png

Sorry that's all I got for now, for when I get bored and feel like messing around in Photoshop I'll definitely be sure to make some more! (I may also take design requests later down the road, maybe!) :D

Also, if you're interested in more of my graphic design stuff, here's my website! xp https://www.himura-izu.com/

Thank you! Haha,I really wish they'd add tattoos as well. Not sure if they ever will though, so guess I'll have to settle for photoshops for now! xp

Also, if anybody is interested, here's the original image for the night time picture. It presents more of a challenge, and actually allows me control the lighting better if the picture is done with it set to day.  :D

EArtO4o.png

• 1 month later...

Hey-oh! Finally got around to making something new, it's a night time picture done next to the little stream on the beach!

EeoLul9.png

So, what all I've done is taken one image and then moved the camera a little further down the scene and taking another screenshot. I then combined the two using a lot of blending and masking to make the pictures combined, like a landscape picture. I then went and hid the old moon that was peeking behind one of the trees and added my own with it's own lighting in the sky and then reflection on the water. Adding my own clouds, stars and adding their reflections to the water as well and then small colour grading to make image really pop. For smaller details I then added little bitty gnats around the lamp on the beach. It's a bit dark, but I think it really highlights the sky and water that way.

Here's the original two images:

ONKxPbi.jpg dkzg3t7.jpg

Haha, blah, if only I could find time off from my lovely second home, work keeps me so busy. I should definitely see if I can start taking requests though, maybe just through a slot kinda thing' though.

I'll probably update this here for when I feel like I can take requests and not be a lazy bloh. xD