3DXChat Community

Lisa

drop the mic? WHAT!!!? Té PAS SÉRIEUSE LA!? TU ME NIAISE!%*&"):/"$%? Tu fais référence a Hawess inc ou quoi?

DON'T USE THIS MIC AGAIN OR I WILL:

I was once called twelve for using drop the mic long ago. Can’t give it that much control. If ever a mic drop was warranted was there.

Can someone translate chaostika's posts please? xD

I guess someone could try but all it takes is some cool shades when reading and all will become clear.

if you dont understand Tika, you arent suppose to. only the gifted know Tikanese

mrw-the-imdb-parents-guide-for-fifty-sha

...shortly, id first had to read and think of that again and then gotcha, but hey dude n peeps: pleaaaasseeeee, schzzzzzzzzz - not so loud, thx...weekend is ova now  :wacko:

anyway: wishes ya all a good moooorning @ 3DX'naam in a great new week / goes n looks for some headache pills plus a awesome and #urgent #good piss  :P 

%5ED50A9EEA5CFE65D865E86CA0C03FC093E82E1

This game is nothing like the Sims, for those of you trying to create an argument over such a thing. If you find this game so closely similar to the Sims, are you complaining on their forums about the ABSOLUTE LACK of adult content in that game?

Doesn't AChat have like, hundreds of poses already to use for those of you crying about it? Or Red Light District, or even Second Life?

Have you any idea of the kinds of worlds this update opens up for people desperate to move away from the public room aspect of the game, and help them in creating their own little nook in the 3dxChat universe? For those of you who complained about certain public rooms not having a sex position available on certain items or materials, doesn't this update eliminate that concern, and you can now place sex positions on as many materials you want?

If you no longer enjoy the music being played in certain rooms, can't you now, with this upcoming update, create your own Sin Club, or Yacht, or Night Club?

Whenever I logged into a room that was custom made thanks to the hacked DLL file, my laptop lagged...SO BAD. And as much as I wanted to partake in the activities of the room, I just couldn't. And I'm sorry I don't have the kind of cash some of you do to shell out for a $1500 dollar gaming machine JUST to play this game with those rooms so wreck less in their creations. You went for quantity in creating your rooms, and paid very little attention to quality of the room.

This update eliminates that hairball for me, and I for one, am excited to see this update come to fruition. How can you not be.

Some of you SERIOUSLY lack the imagination to play this game to its fullest potential. The DLL hack has offered intimacy within the game, something I hope development will officially incorporate to the game in some fashion, and if they don't, I'll still use the hacked file for that purpose alone. The outfits are there, you just don't know how to coordinate your appeal. Learn to dress to impress.

I love the new hairstyles. And yes, the lack of sexual poses is gross compared to other games, like the Sims. But I use what I have, and for those of you who have taken me to bed in game, I make those poses fucking MEMORABLE. I don't make a stink about guys not sucking on my tits or giving tit jobs, because I make the other poses in the game EXCITING so you don't have to think about not having that option available in this game. ♥

I've brought this point up before, and I'll do it again. The problem doesn't lie in the game, it lies in you, the user who time and time again, refuses to see the game's potential for what it IS, but rather continue to complain about what it should BE.

Bring on the update. Make it so I can fuck on the ceiling like some fucked up Twilight Zone episode. :P

But eets a seeeeeeeeeeeeeex gaaaaaaaaaaaame!! What do i want with a soopa dooper editor that can make fujtastik rooms for peeps to enjoy and be creative, screeeeeeeeeeeew that sheeeet Yo! Ah just wanna cruise up and down on mah pre designed path looking for potential seX yeah with a capital X! After all this is a game about S.E.X All this game is about is hunting for some ass so i can bed dat bish fo 10 minutes snap a pic of us doing eet, add her name to mah profile and go get da next one WoooooooHoooooooooooooo!! :P

If ah hop into a room and theres like no beds! Then Wot Da Fooks! is this a room? and what is eet for, dancing? chatting having good times baaaahahahaha ah dont tink so, no Beds = No Fun!

Pyramids, Castles, Dragons, Jelly fish rooms and Tron Rooms ah dont need, gimme a small space, jam in tha beds Ned and Parteeeeeeeeee YeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaw. Dont need no musak, no clubs, hellz no clothes hairstyles jewellries or even DJs, ErmahgerDs, sex requires 2 tings and 2 tings only, mah hot rod and a place to park eets YeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaW!!

All this fancy smancey mods n updates that isnt about what this game is SUPPOSED to be about are a complete waste of time for all da prudes who cant git laid and need to build Dance Clubs fo jiggling their feet instead of their gibblettes. :P eets so troo ah do declares.

hqdefault.jpg

3dxchat is (for me) the only sex game where what you see on the sreen is enough beautifull and aesthetic to let my brain feel in a positive atmosphere that helps me to push (a lot) my limit and live unique experiences.

This update looks like a  big step forward to build more easily more widely a LOT of new possibilities.

Add a "transparent bed sofa and wall" ( :wub:  :wub:  :wub: ) and it will be in addition A TONS of new sex pose situation.

This is true for teasing, charming, soft sex, hard sex, errotiscism, BDSM .... no matter your preference.

With building you (well mainly talented builder) can create very very diversified situations that are today very limited and hard to build (and impossible without the dll)

So this update is not a SIM update, this is the biggest step on a possible new period for having "social interaction " of any kinds.

I look forward seeing it and then I will look forward seeing what the brain of 3dxchat builder will create.

I am sure it ca be amazing ... yes  they CAN !

If you no longer enjoy the music being played in certain rooms, can't you now, with this upcoming update, create your own Sin Club, or Yacht, or Night Club?

Well I hope they add also some content of the public Locations in to the Editor, for example Toilets (for alternate public Restroom sex Locations :D ), Doors, Windows, Monitors just content of the public Locations...!?

But to reply to your question, the Editor is called World Editor and if you see the possibles of now you will imagine the possibles after the Update :)

I think then will be everything possible without Border! 

Assuming the world editor isn't built for normal regular people to get the hang off, will there be any developer show case of functionality or tutorials we can find in a forum section? That is of cause if the program is difficult to learn  :D

If ya head off to tha Modz Forum where all da pros are I'm sure they will hilp ya outs. Any nice, kind, fantastiK, soopa doopa person would be glad to hilp out a 3DX bruv or sis in this sticky situation :)

This is fantastic news. I'm glad to see 3DXChat using the world editor. I've been using it/ variation of it in Curio for years now. It can be tricky at times to grab  objects that lie on top of objects.

Everyone wants more Sex poses, props, clothes - I get that. They are needed for sure. But this world editor will give the vast majority of people the creativity they have desired.

FANTASTIC!!!

Question:

Will water be incorporated as a prop to use?

Will props in the world editor be able to be re-textured?

Will collision be an option to turn on or off on props?

Will there be a market for specialty props using XGold?

Will we be able to add scripts such as sex, sitting, pole dancing etc... to props ourselves?

Will there now be a blank property added as a foundation to build upon? 

Will there be basic geometric props like rectangles. cubes, triangles, cylinders, etc to build with coming?

Edit: Oh, I overlooked the primitive objects in the background of the screenshot. WOOT!!!! :) I also noticed looking at the editor you have materials listed so I take it they can be re textured by what you provide, but will there be any ability to upload our own textures to the list?? If So, will their be UV maps released?

I would love to suck my fiances nipples in this game...

Greetings my love, hope you get off the new forum restriction soon. You don't have to worry about the game, once we move in together you can suck my nipples anytime you want 24/7. I'm getting wet just thinking about tonight... KISSES

Out of interest, has anyone looked at the Unity asset store to see if this is a purchase from there? There are a tremendous number of runtime editors available in the store but, so far, I haven't seen one with the same look and feel.

The scaling tool looks similar to what i've used in another game, but the GUI looks custom - at least to me.

I'm super excited for this update. I'd love to see what current builds would look like with actual building material and not out of a thousand tables and speakers. 

It's a shame we're not getting any new sex poses. And when I mean new poses I mean not re-hashed poses for FF or MM. Like actual brand new poses. 

But I think this world Editor was a really needed feature on 3DX. 

I think it'll make building clubs and rooms 10x easier. Plus I don't think it'll be too hard to learn. It's like learning to ride a bike the first time. You just gotta practice. 

Out of interest, has anyone looked at the Unity asset store to see if this is a purchase from there? There are a tremendous number of runtime editors available in the store but, so far, I haven't seen one with the same look and feel.

The runtime gizmos look like they are from this asset:

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/52325

Other stuff is fairly easy to do, so it's probably hand-made :)