#421 XXXJessikaXXX

XXXJessikaXXX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 05 December 2017 - 06:25 PM

It Toke to long for me to make a comment about this new update, because i'm the kind of person who prefer to give opinions on things i know, instead of having my feets on air thinking "how this is gonn be" so i do it now... ;)

First of all, ths update, as many ppl told before, "release the responsability" on the developing team on the creation of the massive tons of things we ask..

"ppl wants grottos, ppl wants forests.. ppl wants parks.. dugeons, BDSM clubes... castles, masive neighborhood enviroments... blah blah blah..."... :P

If we want some.. WE CAN MAKE IT NOW!... ^_^ 

so, from the deep of my heart.. Thank You.. and...

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!

you just did something not just "Epic" but REVOLUTIONARY in the 3DX world

And in my point of view, this is just the beggining, past posts like "furnitures and props, locations (and ideas to expand them).. will be forgotten, instead of new posts of ppl sharing what the did, in pictures or even to downoad the file (for the lazy ones... :P), Allowing the USER CONTENT to be shared with everyone without an increase of the subscription price or having to pay extra "in game golds" for that..

SO.. creativity cannot be represed... since the first Dll apeared, pals like Pierrous or Nini, was making great creative and original adaptations in their rooms, for brothels, chapels or clubes, and instead of taking them off, you guys give everyone the chance to make it here...GREAT!

Next Logic Step?...

CLOTHES EDITOR....

Maybe inside the game, a friendly program like the Gizmo's to make new desings inside the dressing room... so, over the shape of the Male/Female body apply a texture, give it shape and form, finish your dress, shoes, jacket, hat, suit... whatever.... and PAY with golds (to motivate the good desings) to upload the piece to the game and allow everyone to see your original desings... also saving it in a separated file in your PC to "share it or sell it appart".. what you guys say?

And...

SEXUAL POSE EDITOR,

same as above... Allow 10 empty buttons to each pose...

download it from the page or INSIDE THE GAME... and "modificate it" with another editor to create NEW ORIGINAL sub-animations/actions per pose, move one leg here.. one arme there.. save it in an empty button and BAM you can spank now... move the belly up.. move it down.. and BAM you can shake and convulse when you squirt in another... 

And you will be the only one having it..(like your house)

But uploading it to the game, your sexual partner will be able to perform it with you... would be like "everybody's unique tecnique"... and will give a chance to the ones who only wants sex to make the game the way the want... Dominaton?.. BDSM?.. Spanks? Pets?... will be done for the interested ones...

also will satisfy the "subanimations request too... ;)

One per Year?...You may Think about it... :D

And that's it!,

Thank you so much guys and keep up the great work!!!...

Hug's & Kisses 4U all... ^_^

• Pierrousss, Vinegar71, Paulita and 5 others like this

#422 TrueNorth

TrueNorth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 10:04 PM

How do you add poses to an existing structure?  The new apartments under 370 have walls no poses.  How do you fix it?

#423 Shanti

Shanti

𝔅𝔬𝔰𝔰𝑦 𝔅𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔢

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,607 posts
  • LocationASSylum

Posted 05 December 2017 - 10:06 PM

How do you add poses to an existing structure?  The new apartments under 370 have walls no poses.  How do you fix it?

You add the pose triggers from this category :

24.jpg

• Chilles likes this

#424 Leeloo

Leeloo

Supreme One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in solar system

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:53 AM

Talking of the pose trigger , i'm sorry to say that devs forgot something with them

If i use a "basic" couch , on the right of the screen i have an option called " select pose " , if i use a custom couch ( made with the pose triggers ) this option does not exist and i have to clic again on the custom couch to select a new pose . Same thing with pole dance , pool , and probably with beds too .

It would be nice to fix that :) . Not that it's really bad , but it can be mood breaking in some situations :)

#425 NonyDripmore

NonyDripmore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:09 AM

Try this to fix that black and white burn! http://3dxforum.com/...olies/?p=257455

Thanks for that, but the new update actually fixed all of my issues :)
But I have a question. Is there a keyboard shortcut for "copy?" Ctrl + C doesn't do it :/

#426 Wendy

Wendy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:27 AM

Thanks for that, but the new update actually fixed all of my issues :)
But I have a question. Is there a keyboard shortcut for "copy?" Ctrl + C doesn't do it :/

It's Ctrl + D  :) D is for Di-- I mean duplicate. 

• Izu. likes this

#427 NonyDripmore

NonyDripmore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:33 AM

And...
SEXUAL POSE EDITOR,

same as above... Allow 10 empty buttons to each pose...
download it from the page or INSIDE THE GAME... and "modificate it" with another editor to create NEW ORIGINAL sub-animations/actions per pose, move one leg here.. one arme there.. save it in an empty button and BAM you can spank now... move the belly up.. move it down.. and BAM you can shake and convulse when you squirt in another... 

This would be awesome. Sexvilla's pose editor is so intuitive and you can pin bones to other bones and they don't move! I tried a trial of Motion Builder and couldn't figure it out in the 30 days, so I went to Daz and the bone pins suck, and only the hips can be translated :/ Its much easier to do what you want when pins work and when you can translate each bone. Then again, I might just suck at Daz. I don't know.
  • XXXJessikaXXX and ffan like this

#428 NonyDripmore

NonyDripmore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:35 AM

It's Ctrl + D :) D is for Di-- I mean duplicate.

Thank you. That makes life a lot easier for when i need another 10 or more copies of the same object :)
I would probably have 2 more rooms done if I thought of that sooner. But I spent my whole morning finishing my dining room and making most of my kitchen.

#429 Lady_Layla

Lady_Layla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationLiverpool, England

Posted 18 December 2017 - 09:33 AM

Hi i just resubbed after 7 months away, needed a good break, but i got the email about the world editor and i wanted to say thank you for your hard work in providing us with the tools to make the user rooms, cant wait to try it properly!

Keep up the good work

Layla

#430 6DarkRaven9

6DarkRaven9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 30 December 2017 - 05:21 AM

So is the game's name Second Life 2.0 or are the visuals broken and being fixed? Because the screenshots people share now showcase the game is not pretty anymore.

#431 Niblette

Niblette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 06:24 PM

So is the game's name Second Life 2.0 or are the visuals broken and being fixed? Because the screenshots people share now showcase the game is not pretty anymore.

I don't think they ever were broken just screenshots of rooms that lack detail or from people using low settings. The lighting is worse at the night setting but other then that it seems close to the same for me.

#432 Steew

Steew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:12 PM

I would like to see or I guess hear in this case.. When I am in the world editor I can't seem to change the music I hear. I would like to be able to change radio stations while I edit. I'm not a huge fan of rap music and would rather prefer building with another genre in the backround. 
NOTE: If there is a way currently to change the in-game radio music as we use the Editor, I didn't know and would appreciate it if someone could point it out for me, thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: World Editor, User, Room, World, Editor, New

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users