3DXChat Community

♛ ♫♪ Anaconda ♪♫ ♛

Lexzia

63p9naH.jpg

The amazing builder, maybe one of the best in 3DX AsherRains, have been so kind, and give me some of his rooms..
Friday we start up in the old "Viper Pit" now called Anaconda.

There will be Live DJs all the way.. We even have a come back DJ after a 7 years break from the mixer  :o  :P 

The room will be open for everyone, so i hope you will come, and see this amazing room  ;) 

Let the party begin, have the fun we all seek

Let us enjoy while we can..

Let the music guide us  :wub: 

A huge thanks to Asher.. I am really proud, that you let me use your rooms. From day one i have been a big fan of you, you have learned me so much about build, even i am not close to you, and what you can, so you have always been there. Big kisses to my close friend Asher  :D  :P 

"Together we can make 3DX a better place to be"

I wants to thank everyone there came last night, and made this party so wonderfull and nice.. With out you, and the support, we can't hold a party.. So THANK YOU ALL
I also wants to thanks the DJs, there came and played, some really good sets, you all did a awesome job

I want you all to know, that all your kind words, in local and pm's, was really really touching.. With all that posetive talk, and your good mood, so it goes deep in my heart. Thanks for that :)

I also wants to make it clear.. It was not me there build the room, but AsherRains did.. I am just so lucky that he have give me allow, to use some of his amazing rooms  :wub: 
Thank You Ashe
r
  :D  :D 

Soon i will start plan the next party, after all that support and kind words, so it makes it all much more easier  :P  ;) 

Have fun out there, see you online.. and have a wonderfull weekend 

Peace out  - Lex